BY IT'S A 10

• Do you feel like this actually helps REPAIR damaged hair?...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use a lot of product to help with frizz?1 Answers
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In + Keratin Trial Size

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Leave In + Keratin Trial Size!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Long Beach
Smells good makes my hair softer and more manageable, but not a miracle worker. Would rebuy and keep using but also I wouldn't mind branching to see if something maybe could beat this. It's definitely worth the hype!
Glendale, CA
Absolutely love this product. First time I started using it when after I had my son I noticed a lot of hair loss and I was trying all the products. Although it doesn't help with hair loss, it helped with brushing and untangling to minimize hair pulling. Also since keratin is good for hair I was hooked on this one and since I dont like using conditioner, this helps to brush my hair more easily, I don't use to much of it so it won't weight down my hair. I will spray 2 sprays, brush my hair and blow dry. Smells amazing and feels very silky on hair.
I do love this leave-in. Sometimes I skip conditioner in the shower and just use this. The trial size is convenient for travel. If you e got a coupon, even better. Great product. Protects my hair.
was not impressed it did not do what i thought it would for all the hype behind it. it is overpriced for what it delivers made my hair look flat and oily and kind of felt gross after applying. would not reccomend it and would not buy it glad i got a sample to try before buying
Fairmont, WV
I really like this product but it is hard to find in small sizes and it is expensive and I’ve tried other products that work better and that are cheaper. I would recommend, but I personally didn’t find it as great as everyone says.
Easton, PA
I had gotten this as a free sample from Ulta and have been purchasing it ever since! It is perfect for my stubborn tangling hair and adds a nice fragrance that lasts all day!
Apple valley, CA
I’ve only ever tried the travel size of this brand. But this smells great and definitely has that long lasting scent to your hair, I feel that this works great with your hair and leaves the best result
Ok so this stuff right here completely changed my beauty regimen in a major way. It leaves my hair with no frizz and sleek and shiny. I feel like my hair also dries in half the time. I would recommend it for all hair types. I have wavy hair but also blow out my hair straight. It's a miracle! [product:it's-a-10-miracle-oil-plus-keratin]
San Francisco, CA
Got this as a sample and Im obsessed! First of all it smells amazing, but I really felt like my hair was so soft and shiny after using. Split ends were mostly mended. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who with damaged strands.
Columbus, OH
This is my all time favorite haircare product. It truly is a miracle. I spray it all over my hair after showering and then brush and blow dry and it makes it flawless. This product is definitely on the expensive side, but it has lasted me a very long time.
Do you feel like this actually helps REPAIR damaged hair? Or is it just a great temporary fix? I've heard of people using this as a mask to repair but wasn't sure if it would be worth it.
Williamsburg, KY
Do you have to use a lot of product to help with frizz?

It's a 10 Miracle Leave In + Keratin Trial Size

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email