BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

Say goodbye to dull, damaged hair and hello to your new hair care BFF, our Miracle Leave-In Product. A cult-classic, this easy-to-use spray smooths hair, eliminates frizz, restores shine, and enhances your hair’s natural body. Our Miracle Leave-In Product is full of natural ingredients, such as sunflower seed and green tea leaf extract and silk amino acids, to help bring out all hair types’ natural luster and shine, while also making your hair stronger and healthier with every use! Soft, bouncy hair has never been easier!

Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: Natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: Shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

• I want a hair product that will make my hair smell good t...4 Answers
  • Is this better to use on the ends of the hair or the roots?5 Answers
  • Tips on how to keep bleached hair feeling healthy and str...2 Answers
  • "I fell in love to first time I used it." in 1 review
  • "its so much easier to brush my hair and it feels super soft and smells good too!" in 1 review
  • "It is spendy but worth it, it leaves your hair soooooo soft after, plus it smells amazing and over all a great product!" in 1 review
  • "It is a great leave-on conditioner, and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Taylor B.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This leave in conditioner spray is AMAZING! ❤ This stuff has been part of my daily routine for years! I use it right after I get out the shower which helps keep my hair feeling smooth & untangled! It also smells really good which is always a great perk! This small bottle lasts a while too because all you need is a couple sprays after the shower while brushing your hair! Definitely Recommend! 👍 ITS A 10 by It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Product 2 Oz is my favorite #EveryMorningRoutine #ItsA10OutOf10Recommend #ItsA10
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
My hairstylist recommended this product to me over 3 years ago and I kept putting off purchasing it in the store because of the price tag. No, it's not overly expensive - but I didn't want to spend the money on another product that would underwhelm me. Finally, in January, armed with an Ulta coupon, I made my first purchase of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Oh my gosh, guys! This stuff is amazing. I have been blessed with hair that doesn't have many problems. My hair is collar-bone length, thick, slightly wavy, not greasy, not dry, but it is color-treated. My only real issue with my hair was pretty bad static, especially in the drier winter months. My hair was always static-y. To the point, I carried dryer sheets in my purse and had them stashed in my desk at work. Seriously, I put 3 squirts of this in my hair and I have no static for 3 days. This stuff is amazing. It smells great, it's lightweight, and it doesn't make your hair greasy. I spray it in ONLY after washing and towel-drying my hair. I add some argan oil to my ends and then let it air dry overnight. I wake up to hair that is not at all static-y when I style it. After a few months of use, I left it at home on an overnight trip. Huge mistake. My hair was back to its old tricks. I no longer leave home without it. After 5 months of consistent use (approximately 2-3 times per week), my 4 ounce bottle is only about 1/2 empty. Seriously worth every penny. It also has seemed to make a difference in the amount of damage my hair incurs from the heat styling - curling, straightening daily. If you have hair issues, buy this. You won't regret it.
Heather Pauline k.
denver
Seriously amazing as a detangler. This in conjunction with the Macadamia Oil hair mask has really made such a huge difference in my hair. I have thick long hair, tons of it really. I was never able to comb my hair upon getting out of the shower and I couldn't understand how other people could do it, either. My hair would dry (naturally, no hair dryer) into this big frizzy fluffball with knots and...it was not cute.
Now my hair is just so much better. I use the hair mask on the lower half of my hair, then when I'm out of the shower I use a SMALL amount of this on the top half of my head and a bit more on the lower half. Boom, hair that is soft and comb-able...dries into a wavy mess because that's just how my hair is but its soft to the touch and not frizzy and crazy.
Also, this stuff has a very nice smell that isn't too potent or perfumey. A "just right" kind of scent. If you don't go hog wild/don't have tons of hair - this stuff can last you a long long time. Mine usually lasts me almost a year as long as I don't use it excessively - and so the price isn't bad. I'd rather splurge for this awesome stuff than keep buying inferior products that I have to use more of more often...ya dig?
Sydnie S.
Phila
THIS IS MY EVERYTHING!!!!! I have been using this product for AT LEAST over 5 years now. I never stray away from it. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth while it is wet and dry! The scent is so good and long-lasting. People always tell me my hair smells good (even if I hadn't washed my hair in a day or two)!! I buy another bottle of It's a 10 way before I finish my current bottle. That is how precious this product is to me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I am confident that you will love this product, trust me.
Alisha B.
Brandon, FL
This hydrates my hair and allows for a smooth, full of shine blow out. I use this religiously every day. The big bottle lasts me about 2 months, so the price tag on it isn’t too bad given how long it lasts. This keeps my hair in excellent condition with blow drying and straightening so often. My hair is very fine but I have a lot of it and it tangles really easily. This makes a huge difference after the shower when I’m brushing it out without making it greasy or weighed down.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I had previously gotten a sample of it and loved it so much I decided to purchase a full size of it. I have thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down. I often use it at night I think it has helped my hair and makes it feel and look healthier. It smells good too! Product is thicker than a spray. I personally spray it in my hand first then rub it through my hair. It's a 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In
Eleanor J.
My hairstylist originally recommended this product to me. I had seen it in my regular beauty store but didn’t buy it because it was so expensive. She told me that it was a wonderful product and that it would seriously help my hair because I straighten it so often and use heat damage. This product keeps my hair smooth and silky after her shower as well as protects it in the morning when I straighten it.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I have never used a leave-in-conditoner that works as well as this product. It is definitely worth the price tag. Most leave-in-conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy, weighed down, and just plain ole dirty, but this product doesn't. This product makes my hair actually combable when I thought it was impossible to stop having tangles. I'm telling you I would brush my hair and less than five minutes later my hair would be tangled again. This product not only allows me to comb through my hair the first time but keeps my hair from having tangles for the rest of the day and night! My hair feels smooth and healthy after using it. The smell is also amazing and makes you feel like you just left the salon! The smell lasts all day and keeps my hair feeling clean. A little goes a long way as well. I hope this product is never dicontinued because it is a forever product of mine that will always be in my routine! I absolutely love this product and recommend it. It really is all its cracked up to be.
Amanda O.
Raleigh
I've been using this product for about 6 months. My sister introduced me to it, and thank goodness she did.  I    have seen a difference in my hair. I    feel like its stronger and less frizzy. It smells so good as well! the only downfall is it can be a little expensive. But I    think it is well worth the money.
Cindy C.
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I remeber this product being able to do wonders for my hair but oh.. how things have changed. I decided to purchase this leave in conditioner once again after not using it for about a year, and had pretty high hopes for it. After giving it a couple of go’s, I realized it didn’t do much for me. It merely made my hair smell nice, and that was all it did for me.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Where can i find this product other than online?
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
How often do you use this product?
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Would you recommend this?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Where's the best place to buy it?
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
I am really considering switching to this for my leave in conditioner but is it really worth the price? I currently use and off brand on this that is sold at walgreens but I can't remember the name.