BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

Say goodbye to dull, damaged hair and hello to your new hair care BFF, our Miracle Leave-In Product. A cult-classic, this easy-to-use spray smooths hair, eliminates frizz, restores shine, and enhances your hair’s natural body. Our Miracle Leave-In Product is full of natural ingredients, such as sunflower seed and green tea leaf extract and silk amino acids, to help bring out all hair types’ natural luster and shine, while also making your hair stronger and healthier with every use! Soft, bouncy hair has never been easier!

Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: Natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: Shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

• I want a hair product that will make my hair smell good t...4 Answers
  • Is this better to use on the ends of the hair or the roots?5 Answers
  • Tips on how to keep bleached hair feeling healthy and str...2 Answers
  • "I fell in love to first time I used it." in 1 review
  • "its so much easier to brush my hair and it feels super soft and smells good too!" in 1 review
  • "It is spendy but worth it, it leaves your hair soooooo soft after, plus it smells amazing and over all a great product!" in 1 review
  • "It is a great leave-on conditioner, and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Reyna E.
Mesa
I have super long hair (almost goes past my bum) so making an effort to keep my hair healthy is a must for me. I love that after using this product, my hair doesn't feel weighed down like a lot of other leave in products make me feel. It contains the frizz, adds a shine, and makes my hair feel really soft. I love that it protects against heat as well so i know if i choose to blow dry, curl or flat iron my hair, i wont overly damage. My hair stays soft and smells amazing for days to follow. I got my mom and sister to use this stuff as well. I have wavy and frizzy hair, my mom has curly hair and my sister has very thick but straight, colored hair. The products works for all of us and exceeds all of our expectations.
Heather E.
Columbus
Holy grail leave-in conditioner! I love that it detangles, moisturizes, and protects against heat, as well as does a multitude of other things. I literally NEVER wash my hair and not follow up with this. It's so great for blow-drying my hair before styling or for letting my hair air-dry (it's light enough it never dries greasy and give my curls/waves such hydration and body while controlling my frizz!). This product also smells wonderful to me (kind of reminds me of a light cologne/perfume - not fruity or floral which I love) and I LOVE that it's a spray bottle. I hated this at first, but have since realized it ensures I don't use too much product!
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
My hairstylist recommended this product to me over 3 years ago and I kept putting off purchasing it in the store because of the price tag. No, it's not overly expensive - but I didn't want to spend the money on another product that would underwhelm me. Finally, in January, armed with an Ulta coupon, I made my first purchase of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Oh my gosh, guys! This stuff is amazing. I have been blessed with hair that doesn't have many problems. My hair is collar-bone length, thick, slightly wavy, not greasy, not dry, but it is color-treated. My only real issue with my hair was pretty bad static, especially in the drier winter months. My hair was always static-y. To the point, I carried dryer sheets in my purse and had them stashed in my desk at work. Seriously, I put 3 squirts of this in my hair and I have no static for 3 days. This stuff is amazing. It smells great, it's lightweight, and it doesn't make your hair greasy. I spray it in ONLY after washing and towel-drying my hair. I add some argan oil to my ends and then let it air dry overnight. I wake up to hair that is not at all static-y when I style it. After a few months of use, I left it at home on an overnight trip. Huge mistake. My hair was back to its old tricks. I no longer leave home without it. After 5 months of consistent use (approximately 2-3 times per week), my 4 ounce bottle is only about 1/2 empty. Seriously worth every penny. It also has seemed to make a difference in the amount of damage my hair incurs from the heat styling - curling, straightening daily. If you have hair issues, buy this. You won't regret it.
Heather Pauline k.
denver
Seriously amazing as a detangler. This in conjunction with the Macadamia Oil hair mask has really made such a huge difference in my hair. I have thick long hair, tons of it really. I was never able to comb my hair upon getting out of the shower and I couldn't understand how other people could do it, either. My hair would dry (naturally, no hair dryer) into this big frizzy fluffball with knots and...it was not cute.
Now my hair is just so much better. I use the hair mask on the lower half of my hair, then when I'm out of the shower I use a SMALL amount of this on the top half of my head and a bit more on the lower half. Boom, hair that is soft and comb-able...dries into a wavy mess because that's just how my hair is but its soft to the touch and not frizzy and crazy.
Also, this stuff has a very nice smell that isn't too potent or perfumey. A "just right" kind of scent. If you don't go hog wild/don't have tons of hair - this stuff can last you a long long time. Mine usually lasts me almost a year as long as I don't use it excessively - and so the price isn't bad. I'd rather splurge for this awesome stuff than keep buying inferior products that I have to use more of more often...ya dig?
Sydnie S.
Philadelphia, PA
THIS IS MY EVERYTHING!!!!! I have been using this product for AT LEAST over 5 years now. I never stray away from it. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth while it is wet and dry! The scent is so good and long-lasting. People always tell me my hair smells good (even if I hadn't washed my hair in a day or two)!! I buy another bottle of It's a 10 way before I finish my current bottle. That is how precious this product is to me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I am confident that you will love this product, trust me.
Brandy S.
Bloomer
This is my go to leave in conditioner. It’s thicker then most leave in sprays and really addresses ally hair issues, leaving my hair and soft and manageable. Fair price for a really great product that lasts a long time.It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product, 10 Oz
Lisa M.
This really is a holy grail hair product. I put this in my hair on the ends while its damp and comb it through to make sure the product gets all in. It does not feel sticky or weigh my hair down. Yeah it can be pricey but it lasts FOREVER. I even use it in my daughter's hair after her baths. She has a head full of beautiful hair and this detangles her hair perfectly. I tried using the keratin version of this because of the winter drying my hair out but I hated it. Weighed my hair down. Left a sticky feeling in my hair even though I didnt put THAT much in. I'll definitely always stick to this one unless they ever make anything better.
Rosie V.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this as a free sample in the mail so you know how tiny it was to begin with.  Well once I used it I was hooked,  it is as it says in the lable,  it's a miracle worker for sure. I can't get over how softer and manageable my hair was just with a few sprits throughout my hair and it made it feel so light weight and bouncy so shiny and beautiful its as if there was never and damage ever and smells excellent.
Eleanor J.
My hairstylist originally recommended this product to me. I had seen it in my regular beauty store but didn’t buy it because it was so expensive. She told me that it was a wonderful product and that it would seriously help my hair because I straighten it so often and use heat damage. This product keeps my hair smooth and silky after her shower as well as protects it in the morning when I straighten it.
Amanda O.
Raleigh
I've been using this product for about 6 months. My sister introduced me to it, and thank goodness she did.  I    have seen a difference in my hair. I    feel like its stronger and less frizzy. It smells so good as well! the only downfall is it can be a little expensive. But I    think it is well worth the money.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Where can i find this product other than online?
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
How often do you use this product?
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Would you recommend this?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Where's the best place to buy it?
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
I am really considering switching to this for my leave in conditioner but is it really worth the price? I currently use and off brand on this that is sold at walgreens but I can't remember the name.