BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

Say goodbye to dull, damaged hair and hello to your new hair care BFF, our Miracle Leave-In Product. A cult-classic, this easy-to-use spray smooths hair, eliminates frizz, restores shine, and enhances your hair’s natural body. Our Miracle Leave-In Product is full of natural ingredients, such as sunflower seed and green tea leaf extract and silk amino acids, to help bring out all hair types’ natural luster and shine, while also making your hair stronger and healthier with every use! Soft, bouncy hair has never been easier!

Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: Natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: Shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

• I want a hair product that will make my hair smell good t...4 Answers
  • Is this better to use on the ends of the hair or the roots?5 Answers
  • Tips on how to keep bleached hair feeling healthy and str...2 Answers
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product

Start your review of It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I fell in love to first time I used it." in 1 review
  • "its so much easier to brush my hair and it feels super soft and smells good too!" in 1 review
  • "It is spendy but worth it, it leaves your hair soooooo soft after, plus it smells amazing and over all a great product!" in 1 review
  • "It is a great leave-on conditioner, and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Kat B.
Chatham, NJ
I swear someone must have made a deal with the Devil to create this stuff. I have used tons of different leave-in conditioners and all of them left me greasy to a point that it wasn't worth using the products..

I'd heard about It's a 10 before, I don't know where, but I felt like celeb stylists must've recommended it in a magazine I read or something.. Anyways I decided to pick up the small 2oz one from my local CVS:
A) Because I had low expectations, assuming it would make my hair greasy
B) Because the larger one is wayyy too expensive to buy for a product I've never tried before

I used it that night after showering and I swear I've never seen my hair so shiny and smooth WITHOUT being greasy and gross before!! I consider my hair to be about LOB length so I only gave a few spritzes. It made combing my wavy hair super simple. While I liked how it looked, felt, and smelt when I used it, I was still worried about my hair being greasy in the morning. I was pleasantly surprised it wasn't!!

My only problem with this product is less a problem and more of a funny inconvenience. When I use it at night (and it dries before I go to bed) I find my hair won't stay in a ponytail because of how silky smooth it is! I have to double up on hairties (I never wrap it the extra time because I don't want to pull my hair out, two hairties is much safer). While it is a bit of a pain in my butt to put it up at night, I'm happy to know it's because of how silky It's a 10 made my hair!!!
Sara W.
Goshen, OH
Ilove this!I have never used a leave-in-conditoner that works as well as this product. It is definitely worth the price tag. Most leave-in-conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy, weighed down, and just plain ole dirty, but this product doesn't. This product makes my hair actually combable when I thought it was impossible to stop having tangles. I'm telling you I would brush my hair and less than five minutes later my hair would be tangled again. This product not only allows me to comb through my hair the first time but keeps my hair from having tangles for the rest of the day and night! My hair feels smooth and healthy after using it. The smell is also amazing and makes you feel like you just left the salon! The smell lasts all day and keeps my hair feeling clean. A little goes a long way as well. I hope this product is never dicontinued because it is a forever product of mine that will always be in my routine! I absolutely love this product and recommend it. It really is all its cracked up to be
Kat M.
I have very fine and very tangly hair. I have tried so many leave in conditioners that its just sad. Either they don't work at all, make my hair oily, smell bad, weigh my hair down, make my hair sticky etc... I was sent this product in a subscription box and figured I'd give it a shot. It changed my life. It makes my hair feel soft and silky and it smells lovely. I spray it a couple times on my hair and BAM! I can comb through it easily. I've recieved other leave on conditioners in subscription boxes recently and they don't even come close. I can't recommend enough.
Reyna E.
Mesa
I have super long hair (almost goes past my bum) so making an effort to keep my hair healthy is a must for me. I love that after using this product, my hair doesn't feel weighed down like a lot of other leave in products make me feel. It contains the frizz, adds a shine, and makes my hair feel really soft. I love that it protects against heat as well so i know if i choose to blow dry, curl or flat iron my hair, i wont overly damage. My hair stays soft and smells amazing for days to follow. I got my mom and sister to use this stuff as well. I have wavy and frizzy hair, my mom has curly hair and my sister has very thick but straight, colored hair. The products works for all of us and exceeds all of our expectations.
Heather E.
Columbus, OH
Holy grail leave-in conditioner! I love that it detangles, moisturizes, and protects against heat, as well as does a multitude of other things. I literally NEVER wash my hair and not follow up with this. It's so great for blow-drying my hair before styling or for letting my hair air-dry (it's light enough it never dries greasy and give my curls/waves such hydration and body while controlling my frizz!). This product also smells wonderful to me (kind of reminds me of a light cologne/perfume - not fruity or floral which I love) and I LOVE that it's a spray bottle. I hated this at first, but have since realized it ensures I don't use too much product!
Kalli L.
Summerville, SC
Depending on how you use this, can be your best friend or enemy lol. Typically I either spritz 2-3 sprays into the palm of my hand, rub hands together, and then run thru the middle and ends of my hair and whatever is left over I’ll massage into the top of@my hair and bottom underneath. If I don’t use it that way, I’ll just spray directly onto my hair, 2-3 x, once on either side and once in the back. I find that the second method I use I should use less, because there is TOOOOOO much. If used too much it weighs your hair down and makes it feel super greasy. Other then that I love this leave in conditioner ❤️❤️❤️
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
My hairstylist recommended this product to me over 3 years ago and I kept putting off purchasing it in the store because of the price tag. No, it's not overly expensive - but I didn't want to spend the money on another product that would underwhelm me. Finally, in January, armed with an Ulta coupon, I made my first purchase of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Oh my gosh, guys! This stuff is amazing. I have been blessed with hair that doesn't have many problems. My hair is collar-bone length, thick, slightly wavy, not greasy, not dry, but it is color-treated. My only real issue with my hair was pretty bad static, especially in the drier winter months. My hair was always static-y. To the point, I carried dryer sheets in my purse and had them stashed in my desk at work. Seriously, I put 3 squirts of this in my hair and I have no static for 3 days. This stuff is amazing. It smells great, it's lightweight, and it doesn't make your hair greasy. I spray it in ONLY after washing and towel-drying my hair. I add some argan oil to my ends and then let it air dry overnight. I wake up to hair that is not at all static-y when I style it. After a few months of use, I left it at home on an overnight trip. Huge mistake. My hair was back to its old tricks. I no longer leave home without it. After 5 months of consistent use (approximately 2-3 times per week), my 4 ounce bottle is only about 1/2 empty. Seriously worth every penny. It also has seemed to make a difference in the amount of damage my hair incurs from the heat styling - curling, straightening daily. If you have hair issues, buy this. You won't regret it.
Ceci M.
Green Bay
What an amazing product this is. It makes taking care of your hair easy, it strengthens and moisturizes and makes detangling a breeze. When you have problems with thin hair getting tangled all the time, at least with my experience, I spray it in before I go to bed and use a detangling brush in the shower the next day, works like a charm! It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product
Lisa M.
Ridgewood , NJ
I have been using it to 10 for many years and it is the only product that works like a charm I have never had anything that even compares close to it. You only need a couple of sprays and your hair and it will leave it super shiny healthy and also no tangles at all when my hair is unmanageable I find I just a few sprays of this will leave it basically perfect I basically cannot survive without it and that is not me being overdramatic it really is a ride or die holy grail product and I recommend everyone try it if you have knots in your hair like me
Abby C.
Peabody
This is THE BEST leave in conditioner I’ve tried. I have a lot of hair and it’s been colored and blow dried pretty frequently. This product is super hydrating and keeps my hair looking smooth and shiny. I usually spray 3-4 sprays in my hair and some in my hands to put it on the ends. It detangles really well so I can easily run my brush through it. It is a little expensive, but so worth every penny.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Where can i find this product other than online?
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
How often do you use this product?
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Would you recommend this?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Where's the best place to buy it?
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
I am really considering switching to this for my leave in conditioner but is it really worth the price? I currently use and off brand on this that is sold at walgreens but I can't remember the name.