Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning Treatmentsit's a 10
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product

It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product

Description:

Say goodbye to dull, damaged hair and hello to your new hair care BFF, our Miracle Leave-In Product. A cult-classic, this easy-to-use spray smooths hair, eliminates frizz, restores shine, and enhances your hair’s natural body. Our Miracle Leave-In Product is full of natural ingredients, such as sunflower seed and green tea leaf extract and silk amino acids, to help bring out all hair types’ natural luster and shine, while also making your hair stronger and healthier with every use! Soft, bouncy hair has never been easier!

Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: Natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: Shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

I’ve seen very good reviews about this product. Is it okay to use on my colored hair?💜
I Love this product so much, do you guys like it?
I heard this spray is really good for curly hair right out of the shower is that true?
Start your review of It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product!
Product Highlights
It is spendy but worth it, it leaves your hair soooooo soft after, plus it smells amazing and over all a great product!in reviews
I fell in love to first time I used it.in reviews
its so much easier to brush my hair and it feels super soft and smells good too!in reviews
It is a great leave-on conditioner, and a little goes a long way.in reviews
Loretta M.
Tooting, London
This is not called Perfect 10 for nothing! It really controls 10 hair friendly ingredients. I found it worked great on my long coloured blow dried straight hair &that was 5yrs ago this is not new. It has been a best kept secret for those that have long flowing locks. I haven't! But at least for a little while when I have done my hair with Perfect 10 I can pretend for a day or two.
Phoebe T.
Staines road west , Sunbury upon Thames
Without a doubt one of the best leave in conditioners that I’ve ever tried. It’s definitely worth every penny as the price may put you off. Leaves my hair feeling super silky soft once I’ve blow dried it and in amazing condition.
shananne C.
Love it. It makes my hair silky soft. I need to use this because my ends are really dry because of bleaching
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a sample of this from ulta, and I really liked it. I would use it after taking a shower at night and sprayed it in my hair and went to sleep. In the morning it was a little easier to style with other products, and I think it made my curls shinier and more bouncy, as well as retain product more easily. It also smelled really good, and a little bit went a long way.
Ashley B.
Wetumpka , Al
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Ashley B.
I absolutely love It's a 10, Miracle Leave in Product!! It makes my hair super soft and helps protect it from the heat from my blow dryer and straightener. It is fairly expensive in my opinion but totally worth it. :)
Ansaam A.
34 suthers street
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Ansaam A.
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Ansaam A.
I really like this product it left my hair silky and smooth and it was really effective and the resulted are amazing and I did really notice a big difference in my hair. I recommend this product because its effective and I was really satisfied.
Iqra S.
This product is amazing OMG I love it and it gave my hair a soft look and it feels so much better and softer I going to carry on using it everyday
Mahayana K.
I think this product leaves your hair shiny and silky throughout the day, which is perfect for natural hair.
Janey B.
I really love this product. I love this particular one the best out of the whole range. The original smells amazing and leaves my hair a dream to comb through before blow drying. I’m a super fan of morrocan oil but I do love the its a 10 if i’m switching things up. The results are beautiful shiny manageable great smelling hair without being weighed down or greasy etc. I am not the biggest fan of the leave in one with keratin i find it a bit drying over time, but the original is brilliant- really excellent results for an affordable price, definitely worth trying out !! x
Charley B.
west midlands
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Charley B.
This is without a doubt the best hair care product I have ever used - the smell is amazing and it visibly improves the feel and look of my hair after just one use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone

996 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy J.
Fareham
il y a 14 jours
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product ? Is this good for thick wavy hair?
Angela S. il y a 14 jours
I have wavy hair and love this!