BeautyHairHair Productsit's a 10
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product

It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product

Description:

Say goodbye to dull, damaged hair and hello to your new hair care BFF, our Miracle Leave-In Product. A cult-classic, this easy-to-use spray smooths hair, eliminates frizz, restores shine, and enhances your hair’s natural body. Our Miracle Leave-In Product is full of natural ingredients, such as sunflower seed and green tea leaf extract and silk amino acids, to help bring out all hair types’ natural luster and shine, while also making your hair stronger and healthier with every use! Soft, bouncy hair has never been easier!

Panthenol: A highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: Natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: Shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: Restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): A powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

Does it protect from heat? Like blow dryer or flat iron?
Where can I purchase this?
It is great!
Start your review of It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product!
Product Highlights
It is spendy but worth it, it leaves your hair soooooo soft after, plus it smells amazing and over all a great product!in reviews
I fell in love to first time I used it.in reviews
its so much easier to brush my hair and it feels super soft and smells good too!in reviews
It is a great leave-on conditioner, and a little goes a long way.in reviews
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a life saver. I’ve used it myself after a shower for a few years with great results. Recently I started using it to help detangle my tween daughter’s hair. Absolute Game changer. Omg! 🤩🤩🤩 I cannot believe the knots I am able to painlessly remove from her hair. Even matted hair from several days of not brushing. It’s saved my sanity and her baby fine red hair.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Amanda C.
I love this stuff. I am a huge fan. Great for combing out and rehydration. The pump is hard though. I have a lot of hair. If I could improve anything I would deffinetley use a better pump. the product is Amazing . I will buy again.
Hannah H.
Knoxville, TN
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Hannah H.
Purchased at: Target
This product is fantastic! It untangles my hair beautifully, and keeps it smooth, soft, and frizz free all day. It is pricy so I bought the small size to start out but am pleasantly surprised! I use two spritzes on my towel dried hair, brush it through, and let it air dry. My hair is looking much healthier and I’ve been using for two weeks. Highly recommend this product!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has definitely made a difference in my hair. It looks so much healthier without being weighed down. My ends don’t seem so frizzy and it helps tame the flyaways. I like to use it on almost dry hair to insure it’s getting soaked up by my dry ends. It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Aaliyah H.
I didn’t feel this product had a positive or negative on hair, until I stopped using it. When I didn’t use it my hair looked dry & didn’t seem to retain moisture. It lacked luster & wasn’t shiny or bouncy. Once I started using it again & I noticed the difference immediately. My hair was shiny, bouncy & looked great for days (until I washed & repeated the same steps). This product is a little pricey compared to other hair products, but it’s definitely worth purchasing.
Maria  C.
Oakland, CA
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Maria  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the softness of my hair after using this product and it helped me for frizz, I’ve been using this one only for one week and I loved it
Giovanna A.
El Dorado Hls, CA
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Giovanna A.
The best leave in ever. Makes my hair smell really good and I feel it really helps to minimize frizz and makes my hair soft as well. It’s a little pricey but I found a good deal at Marshall’s the last time I’ve been there and I bought this small one to bring in my trips.
bella A.
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by bella A.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is absolutely AMAZING!! It leaves my hair so soft, shiny, and smooth. It smells great too. Although it is on the pricier side of hair products, it is definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend!!
Debi S.
Sturgis, MI
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Debi S.
I love this stuff. I have used this after every hair wash for the past several years. I keeps my hair tangle free and soft and silky. I feel it has also strengthened my hair over the years. Very satisfied with this product.
Allie G.
Walnut, IL
It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product uploaded by Allie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go to hair products, I absolutely love to add this after showering!

1,012 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katherine S.
Hollywood, FL
il y a 5 mois
Brandi P. il y a 5 mois
This is a great product! I really like it.
Kassidy A.
Tulsa, OK
il y a 6 mois
Its A 10 Miracle Leave In Product 2 Oz All Hair Types, Unisex Travel Size ? I am so curious about this product... Is it worth the price and does it really work?
Lexi R. il y a 3 mois
Yes, and yes! Worth the price since it is so versatile. It is a detangle, leave in conditioner, adds shine, heat protectant, etc. You are paying for one product that does 10 things (very well, may I add) rather than 10 separate products. I swear by this product.