BY IT'S A 10 #6 in Leave-In Conditioner

Desription:

Your favorite conditioner is now enriched with the power of keratin! Smooth, sleek, and strong are all simpler than ever thanks to the essential conditioners and effortless spritz-on application of It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin. This lightweight, deliciously-smelling conditioner penetrates deep into the hair shaft to rebuild dry and damaged hair from the inside out. Hair’s most important nutrient, keratin, is a powerhouse of revitalization and can be used straight out of the shower as a detangler or as a heat-protectant spray. No matter your hair type, this hard working helper gives curls soft, frizz-free definition and makes straight styles mirror-smooth, all while making your hair healthier with every application.

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): a powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

• What do you think about this product?? It's a 10 Miracle ...3 Answers
  • Any reviews on these products? Does it really work?5 Answers
  • Is this one better than the original? Is it worth the few...4 Answers
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I kept hearing how amazing this is and that I had to try this so I went and spent 20 dollars on it. Then I used it and yes it's good but it's not great and I've tried other products like this that are less expensive that work just as well. It does leave my hair soft and tangle free. I love any heat protection product because of my hair dryer and straightener usage. It is supposed to tame frizz and help against humididty but I don't see that it really helps with that all. I expected so much more from a product that everyone is so excited aboutm I do not think I'll but this again. I've only been using it for a couple weeks so I may revise my opinion in time but haircare products tend to be effective pretty quickly
Blake R.
Denver, CO
This product was recommended to me years ago. I’ve probably been buying it for at least three years. I like ease of the spray bottle and the product is not too sticky or greasy in my hair. My one issue is, I honestly can’t tell if it’s doing anything... I use a lot of heat on my hair so I have breakage and split ends. On the other hand, I do feel like I have shiny, silky hair. I like this product more than a lot of others I’ve tried, but, sometimes I’m not 100% sure how much good it’s really doing.
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
This is a #HOLYGRAIL product for me!!! I have INSANELY thick, long, and coarse hair. It hasn’t been colored in almost a decade...I do straighten, and blow out my hair on a regular. I use this after I get the excess water/moisture outta my hair once I’m outta the shower. I flip my head over and spray from the tips of my hair to the root, running my fingers or a thick toothed wet comb through my hair spreading the product through/in my hair.
I can’t live without this product. I just can’t. It gives my hair such shine and makes blowing it out easier!! With hair like mine ANYTHING that helps and makes styling easier is a Godsend!! #hairproducts #keratin #thickhair #waveyhair #curlyhair #allnaturalhair It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin
Jessica L.
Livonia
This stuff is my holy grail for my hair!! I absolutely love it! Ive tried several different brands of leave in conditioner and I always end up coming back to this one. The packaging and nice and cute and there are several different sizes to choose from. They can be a bit pricey but are definitely worth the money as it is so good for you hair! I especially love this one because it contains keratin, which is the natural protein in your hair, and is really great to use when your hair needs a pick me up or is severely damaged like mine is. It is super easy to use as it has a spray nozzle so applying it to your hair is a breeze. I like to shake my hair with my hands to distribute the product evenly and then comb it through. After using it I always notice a drastic difference in the softness of my hair and how easily I can comb through my hair afterwards. Overall it is a great product and definitely my go to when I need leave in conditioner!
Angel P.
I'll start with what I love. I love that this does seem to fortify my hair with extra protective benefits when I heat style.
Unfortunately, there's a lot I don't love, too. The smell is unpleasant, sort of like a chemical treatment smell, and it actually seems to make my naturally wavy hair more difficult to pull a comb through, which is baffling, since every other leave-in treatment I use actually makes my hair easier to style and less prone to breakage. It was recommended to me by my stylist and I continue to use it occasionally but I wouldn't purchase it again, when there are so many better smelling and seemingly more beneficial hair treatment products available, and for less.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Its a 10 may be the best leave-in conditioner on the market! Spray on hair when damp and it leaves hair super soft, shiny and manageable. This comes in a standard and travel size bottle. They now have lots of variations on the classic spray: one for blonde, one with extra keratin, etc. This product delivers all it promises. It gets a 4 only because I think the price point is high for the amount of product.
jeniffer v.
This product is a treasure. Literally. I have been using it for years. I use it after washing my hair, before detangling, when im doing a pony tail and I want it to hold flyaways but I dont want to use hairspray... I use it when at the beach, after the pool, etc. It smells amazing and just makes my hair feel soft and protected. I buy the huge bottle so it can last me forever. Buy it, you wont regret it.
Ellyn H.
When I first began to use this, I loved it. My hair was so smooth, shiny, frizz-free and it felt so good. The more I kept using it, however, I felt like my hair was being weighed down over time.  It is definitely an effective product, but I don't know that I would recommend it to those with super oily hair (like myself) or super fine hair. I think it might weigh it down a bit. Once in a while, I think this product is pretty good, but it is overpriced to me, so I don't buy it often...only every few years or so.
Lindsay P.
Coventry, RI
Love it’s a 10 with Keratin leave in conditioner! I’ve been cleaving my hair since the 6th grade so as you can imagine my hair is damaged. I depend on this product to keep my hair alive, looking smooth and feeling great. I have been using this product for about 5 or so years now. It’s a must have ! I do find that the prices for this product to be a bit high, I do understand it’s a great quality product but I honestly think the pricing could be more affordable for the every day person.
Gabriella F.
Leicester, MA
This is my holy grail leave-in conditioner. I’ve been using this product for as long as I can remember. I spray in my hair as soon as I’m done showering to help derange. I have super thick and long hair. This helps tremendously to cut time brushing. I also use it as a heat protectant before I blow out my hair. It makes my hair super soft and less frizzy. I’ve recommended it to friends and they say it’s changed their life. It is a little pricey around $30-$40 but well worth it !
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Is this really worth the money? I'm always hesitant to try new products if they're a little on the pricey side.
Angie W.
I use the version of this without Keratin. Has anyone tried both versions and is there a big difference in your hair between the two?
Anna S.
Chico, CA
Would this be considered a leave in conditioner, or a thermal protecter for when straightening my hair?
Traci K.
Nampa, ID
Just curious if this leaves your hair oily or heavy? I have super think and course hair So I have to be careful what I put in it.
Ina B.