BY IT'S A 10 #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

Desription:

Your favorite conditioner is now enriched with the power of keratin! Smooth, sleek, and strong are all simpler than ever thanks to the essential conditioners and effortless spritz-on application of It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin. This lightweight, deliciously-smelling conditioner penetrates deep into the hair shaft to rebuild dry and damaged hair from the inside out. Hair’s most important nutrient, keratin, is a powerhouse of revitalization and can be used straight out of the shower as a detangler or as a heat-protectant spray. No matter your hair type, this hard working helper gives curls soft, frizz-free definition and makes straight styles mirror-smooth, all while making your hair healthier with every application.

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Green Tea Leaf Extract: shields hair from environmental damage with powerful antioxidants

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Citric Acid (Vitamin C): a powerful antioxidant that defends hair’s natural strength and beauty

• What do you think about this product?? It's a 10 Miracle ...6 Answers
  • Any reviews on these products? Does it really work?5 Answers
  • Ok what is this stuff and is it worth the price?3 Answers
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Very nice product! It can be a little pricey depending on where you purchase. But overall I had a good experience with this. My hair is damaged/color treated and this works nicely at detangling and making my hair smooth and soft. It gives my hair more "life" and makes it shiny and healthy. A little does go along way, so while it is a little bit more money and a smaller product, it does last me a while. It doesn't leave any residue or weigh my hair down. I would repurchase and recommend !
Puyallup, WA
This is an amazing product. These products really do make hair feel super amazing immediately while also making hair softer and more luxurious and healthy over time. I did not notice anything obvious with this product that adds keratin but it may be something that shows up over continued use as opposed to immediate gratification.
Bothell, WA
This product is amazing. Been using it for YEARS. That said - they need to redesign the bottle/pump. I buy the larger size (I have long, thick hair) and it's hard to grip the bottle and pump at the same time. They should put "finger indents" on the larger part of the bottle for a better grip. Also - after a few pumps there ends up being a large amount of the product that comes up around the pump itself and not through the pump nozzle. I end up taking the ends of my hair and wiping off the pump so as not to lose any product. Very frustrating. It only seems to happen on the larger bottle size. But I still love this product!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend to a friend
Short Hills, NJ
Love this product. Helps me to brush through my long thick hair without pain. It even gets rid of the dead hair so your hair is left stunning. I love it’s a 10 and have been using it for over ten years. It is a constant in my hair kit. I [email protected] be without! I love it’s a ten!!!$
Homestead, FL
The smell is amazing. But let’s talk about how perfect this product is... spray damp hair and let air dry.. you’ll have perfect locks.. no frizz or fly aways and a smell good mane. This spray gives your hair all of the vital nutrients it needs to have that natural healthy look.
Holy grail item for my hair. I literally can't recommend this enough to people. It's the only thing that strengthens my brittle hair and I have thyroid disease and pcos. It coats it and also soaks into the stands. Smells nice and it's easy to use.
Martinsville, IN
I use this every time I shower and wash my hair. It is literally a miracle worker. I use on my children’s hair as well. Hair becomes easy to brush, feels silky and is more manageable. The smell is great. It’s expensive but totally worth it!
palm bay
This product was amazing! So true to the advertisement! I’ll continue to use again and again. I recommend to this to all my family and friends and they love it too! No improvements necessary! 10/10! Absolutely awesome!
Ballston Lake, NY
I really like this product and highly recommend it. I use this product when my hair is needing a little TLC. I recommend this product for anyone who is looking to add strength and moisture to your hair. I always reach for this product after I get any sort of chemical treatment done to my hair. This is a leave-in conditioner and it does not leave my hair looking greasy or shiny after using it. After heavy continues use it does leave a bit of a film on the hair that can be easily removed with a cleansing conditioner such as  Bumble and bumble. Sunday Shampoo .
Cape Coral
This stuff is amazing and is absolutely a 10! It makes brushing/combing effortlessly. It leaves my hair feeling amazing and smelling good also. It’s is a little pricey for my budget but I do love it!
Chico, CA
Would this be considered a leave in conditioner, or a thermal protecter for when straightening my hair?
Its really good?

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email