It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner, 2 fl oz uploaded by Arlana S.It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner, 2 fl oz uploaded by Madison D.It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner, 2 fl oz uploaded by Yiana M.

BY IT'S A 10 #7 in Leave-In Conditioner

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner: Works on all hair types to bring out natural luster and manageability An excellent nourishing treatment that can be used alone and/or as a restorative styling product that leaves hair soft and bouncy Can be used... see more...

• Do you recommend this? What does it help with?4 Answers
  • Is this a Holy Grail product for anyone else? I love it4 Answers
  • Is this stuff really worth the expensive price tag??? I been want...5 Answers
Kelly R.
Wichita, KS
I was given a trial size bottle of this product a few years ago and was eager to try it based on my friend’s recommendation and her praises for the product. However, I was underwhelmed by what it did to my hair. No matter how much I used or didn’t use, or whether I put it into dripping wet, damp, or somewhat air dried hair, it seemed to leave my hair “gooey”, heavy, and not feeling healthier at all.
Granted, since then, I have switched my hair regime and started using a shampoo and conditioner as well as curl activation sprays that seem to work better with my hair than what I was using at the time that I tried It’s A 10, but my initial experience was quite underwhelming.
Amanda L.
Fort Thompson
I must always have a good leavein conditioner or else my hair is very dry and course. I am always looking for something new and better. I was excited to try it’s a 10. I had heard many great things about it. Unfortunately, I was thoroughly not impressed with this product. It did not feel moisturizing. It seemed weak and didn’t do much for my hair. One of the worst leave ins I have ever tried in my opinion. Almost like putting water in my hair. It felt dry and rough. Definitely will not purchase any of these products again. I always tried the shampoo and conditioner and they seemed very mediocre to me as well.
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
This is a really great leave-in that was recommended to me so many times by so many people before I finally tried it. I have to say I was a little underwhelmed after all the hype. It's good but it's not the BEST thing I've ever tried. Plus I go through it so fast, and it's definitely among the most expensive ones out there so that's a downside for sure. I do like it though and tend to use it once a week or so when I'm going to be doing a lot to my hair (blowdrying, flat ironing, more products than usual that can be drying, etc.) but it's not my go-to leave-in.
Ashley S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
My sister is a stylist and introduced me to this product because I have color-treated ends. It is literally a miracle in a bottle. I use this after every shower, and every single time my dyed blonde hair feels like silk.

Pro-tip: Apply mid-shaft down and do not use too much, otherwise your hair will just end up looking super greasy and oily. Less is more, and you can always add a little extra if you feel like you don't have enough.
Aj S.
I love this miracle product! It transformed my hair in a good way. When I first used it, tht nozzle wouldn’t spray and the product wouldn’t come out. But when I shook the bottle really hard, it finally came out. This product really smells great and lasts on my hair all day. When brushed, it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and keeps the fly aways at bay. I definitely recommend this product if you have flyaways, dry hair, or just want to improve your hair.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
For the longest time I battled if I should dish out the dough for this product but I finally caved and I’m SO glad it did! It’s definitely worth the price tag! I immediately noticed a difference in my hair. It was significantly softer and and shinier. I have long, fine hair (but a TON of it) so it tangles really, really easily and when I sprayed into my hair post shower I was able to comb through SO easily!
Kristen C.
diamond, OH
I was given a trial size bottle of this product about 2 months ago, and I love it! It leaves my hair feeling super soft and looks shiny! It can tell my hair is not as frizzy. Although, I noticed if I use even just a little more than a pea size drop, my hair becomes very greasy looking. I'm going to try to just use it on my ends for now on. Definitely recommend and would purchase.
Michelle C.
lakewood
This product is really good compared to other drugstore products, but it is not worth the price. It's so expensive and I have so much hair so I go through it so fast. It helps me to detangle my hair quick and smells really good. I'm a bit disappointed that its benefits didn't match the price tag. It didnt help to control frizz or give shine. It didnt help fix my hair damage either
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
This is alright, don’t think it’s the best thing ever as I don’t really see a noticeable difference on my kinky curly hair, and it doesn’t do much for de tangling my hair texture at all. I think I mainly like it because it does help to strengthen my hair an do I also prefer liquid leave in conditioners when my hair is damp and before adding in a cream leave in conditioner
Mallory M.
Hopkinsville, KY
My absolute FAVE! I use this EVERY time I wash my hair! It took the place of my detangler I used as I am tender headed. Not only does it detangle immediately, it leaves my hair feeling extra soft after I blow dry it. Plus it smells amazing and you only need a spray or 2 so the bottle lasts awhile considering it is on the expensive side. I would recommend this to every girl!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Does this leave your hair oily? Can you notice when you put it in?
breanne b.
mauriceville
does this leave your hair oily?
Katie M.
i always wanted to try this but its kind of pricy. how well does it work?
rachel.Z ..
oran
what do you think ??!
Candace T.
Does anyone have a way of buying this for cheap? Its always like $20 everywhere. And i dont think it'll even last as long as regular conditioners