Hair CareHair Productsit's a 10

ships free

Features: Lightweight

Recommended Use: Daily

Battery: no battery used:

Used For: shine enhancing, damage repair

Health Facts: Sulfate-free

Product Form: Liquid

Hair Type: All Hair Types

I’ve really been wanting to use this product but I’m scared it won’t be worth the price. How good does this product work and for what exactly? I’d love to try it out
Why does my hair still feel dry after using it?
Where did u find this at and how well does it work?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz!
Ms.Makeup 2.
This is my go to leave in conditioner. It works great on my hair against the humidity and frizz. It also make my hair look healthy. Love the smell of this product as well.
Ahtziri P.
Dallas, TX
Let me tell y’all how good of a product this is!! My hair used to get so frizzy and tangled specially when I had long hair, when I started using this leave in conditioner all of those problems went away! It is a really good detangler, frizz control, heat protector, helps damaged hair, etc. It’s a little pricey but well worth the prize!
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,207 reviews
This is my go to leave in conditioner! I use this everyday and it leaves my hair really soft and shiny. It’s not too heavy so it doesn’t weigh down my curls and it gives my platinum blond hair looking really healthy.
Stephanie G.
Hartstown, PA
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.
Heard good things about this so decided to try it. Glad I did! Worth the high price point. ( I got it on Black Friday) A little goes a long way which helps with cost! My hair was SO shiny and easier to brush. Would recommend!
Shaina C.
We love this stuff seriously gold. Will buy for ever ❤️❤️ this is nesacary for my daughters hair lol
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz uploaded by Madeline F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
As you can see I am absolutely obsessed I have got my whole family hooked on it as well I have bought it atleast 5 times before and will continue to use it I don’t believe I have found another product that works as well as this one it’s amazing!
Heather C.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff smells phenomenal, spray in when hair is damp and brush it thru. Makes your hair super soft and silky. Only down fall would be when you get to bottom you’ll have to bang product out into your hand to apply. I will continue to purchase.
Sarah J.
Wolverine Lk, MI
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz uploaded by Sarah J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this leave in. It’s great for all hair types - curly, straight, fine, thick - I use this on all my clients. It’s literally ten products in one you can’t go wrong with it. For what it’s worth and all the different things it does, the price point is fair. Detangles, conditions, repairs, adds shine, thermal protection and so on! Get one you won’t regret it
Julia A.
Indianapolis, IN
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz uploaded by Julia A.
This is my new fave haircare product! I got it as a Christmas present from my sister! I spray some in my hair after I shower and then it combs out nice and easy! And WOW it smells amazinggggg! I’ll keep buying this one!
Emily G.
Godfrey, IL
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 10 fl oz uploaded by Emily G.
I am in love with this stuff. I spray it on my hair after showering at night. Then just brush it through and let it work it’s magic. It helps with detangling as well as softness and shine. I would recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Val R.
houston
il y a un an
Jessyca I. il y a un an
It has ten benefits for your hair and my kids have super dry, frizzy curly hair and it has worked wonders for them, I’m able to brush without tears and screams