Add a Photo
Jenn D.
Frederick, MD
May 17, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Leave In
I don't even know where to begin with this amazing product. I have only tried the conditioner and I'm completely satisfied with it. I'm always on the look out for new hair care products because I believe that taking care of your hair is essentially important. When trying a new product I usually tend to go for travel size one first just to experiment with it. For anyone on a tight budget, like myself, I highly suggest going for travel size products (if grocery/drug stores carry them) just in case you unsure of a product. This conditioner leaves my hair SOFT and SILKY which I love! It also makes my hair smell good and it doesn't have a strong smell which I like. It restores moisture in your hair and repairs damage, which is great if you tend to color your hair often!! What I thought was really amazing was that one of the key ingredients in this great product contains Aloe Vera. Which I heard promotes hair growth, reduces dandruff and rejuvenates hair. Overall, this product is worth a try
Katie S.
Katie S.
Huntersville, NC
I love this, it detangles and softens my hair instantly- it's seriously magical on my wild, unruly hair. I've got a sensitive scalp, so I don't always condition each time I shampoo, sometimes the conditioner can make my hair a greasy mess. With this leave in conditioner I'm able to give it a few spritzes on my towel dried hair and run a comb right through it. The detangling power of this stuff is unreal, even when I've gone a little heavy with the spritzing- I've never had any issues with my hair looking or feeling greasy. A little bit goes a long way for me, I've got long hair, past my shoulders; I usually use about 4-6 sprays on my towel dried hair. It is a bit pricey but I've had a small bottle for months now and I fee like I've gotten my money's worth. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to condition their hair but not have the bad side effects the heavy conditioner may have, this would be great for kids too- it really release the tangles and makes combing or brushing better
Accacia H.
Accacia H.
March 12, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Leave In
This conditioner amazed me from the second I sprayed it! First off, when I opened it up it has a thick consistency so I really questioned how it would lol when I sprayed it, but it wasn't thick at all, it came out as if it were a perfume! And it didn't feel oily at all. Then the smell was absolutely amazing, I put a lot in my hair so it got a bit strong, but still smelled great. One other thing I loved was that it didn't dry too fast so detangling was super easy! I was able to comb through and twist my hair without a problem. It didn't feel thick or like it was weighing down my hair, actually when I reached my ends it threw me for a loop because it felt as if I didn't really put anything in my hair even after I oiled my roots. And also, the scent lasted and had only faded slightly even though the oil I used had a scent of its own... After removing the twists in my hair I noticed that it help in the moisture extremely well, and I had amazing curls!! I would recommend this 10 times over
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
June 22, 2016, 7:36 a.m.
Review for: Leave In
This item has been a staple in my hair care collection for years. It is absolutely one of my favorite leave-in conditioners. I mean the name says it all, it is a 10 (even though I could only give it a 5; it does 10 amazing things for your hair. When I use this regularly, I can see the condition of my hair improving because it repairs dry, damaged hair and since my hair is naturally curly, I'm constantly fighting the frizz and trying to add shininess and silliness back into my hair. It also saves me from having to buy a thermal protector, a hair gloss, a mousse, and a repairing product, and I just love multitaskers. Because it does protect your hair so well, I keep one in my beach bag and apply this when I'm out in the sun. It's just such a great hair product that I always recommend when I get asked how I keep my curls looking soft and healthy. I got the shampoo and conditioner on sale at target and I can't wait to try these. There is just nothing bad to say, that's why it's 5 stars
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
His leave in conditioner makes my hair smooth like no other leave in, and I have used almost all of them, from the REALLY expensive to the common named products. I color my hair with unusual colors, like Hot pinks, for example, so I bleach my hair white, color it a crazy color and put it thru a lot. It's a 10 saves my hair from looking like it's fried and ready to fall out and keeps it so very healthy and soft. A little advice from a hair dresser....as you start to use your It's a 10, you will notice how very thick it is. Well, to prolong it's use, when you get about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way down the bottle, add water and shake it. I promise, you'll never be able to tell a difference, and you have extended your product usage. I've been using it since it first came out, and will ALWAYS USE IT!!!!! You will not be sorry with this purchase, and this price is great. I paid more than this when it first came out, but I trusted my hair dresser, and I hope you now trust me...great buy!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, Ga
I got this as a gift with purchase from Ulta, and was massively lost as to what precisely it is, since nowhere on the packaging does it state what it is: leave-in conditioner. It's supposed to do 10 things at once: repair dry, damaged hair, detangle, seal/protect color, prevent damage and split ends, adds "silkiness" and enhances the natural body of hair and lastly, it's a flat iron/thermal protector. Okay... I like it for the simple fact it's a leave in conditioner that smells nice, makes my hair soft, and leaves it softer after I flat iron it (I only do that about twice a week, after washing my hair). Mind you, I use a separate heat serum; I don't play with my Ulta CHI's heat! So I can't comment on how it handles heat by itself. It seems to have helped with managing the few little flyaways I get when my hair dries too. For what it's worth, it's nice to have around. I do prefer it over the Garnier leave-in conditioner, that's for sure.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
A hair product aficionado, I am not. Most of my products are hand-me-downs from my salon employed cousin and sample sizes from various subscription services. My butt-length locks are too difficult for most products to tame so I just typically choose not to. THIS, however, is a (I can't do it. I can't say it's a 10.)...wonderful all in one product. I use it on the days I actually shampoo my hair, every two or three days, at risk of getting greasy otherwise. The biggest thing I notice about it over using a strict leave in conditioner is this: as the day goes on, my hair is softer and smoothr than it would be otherwise, rather than easy to get a comb through followed by a day of greasy roots. I love it. I know it's expensive but trust me -- spend the money. It's worth every penny!
Eva N.
Eva N.
Best Spring Product Discovery 2016
For sure this is the best Spring Discovery of all so far this year. My stylist used it on me and I grabbed the bottle because I could feel right away just from her running her fingers through my hair there was something different. The smell very much agrees with me and I do NOT find it heavy at all. Maybe because I just love everything about this product. Made my hair shine so pretty and it lasted for days. After coloring I never shampoo my hair right away and I was so surprised to see the shine still shining away days later. I could still brush through my hair and then used another product because I hadn't purchased this yet to tame my curly hair again. I love this product and helps keep hair stronger and in good condition.
Jennii G.
Jennii G.
Okay before I started using this product my hair was dry! damaged! Frizzy! Poofy! Crazy Curly! it just looked so unhealthy because I regularly style my hair and it goes through a lot and I could not find a solution to it at all till I found this product! I don't want to say it cured my hair or anything but if definitely helped extremely! I noticed the difference right away from how dry it was to how it was getting softer and more healthy looking! I received many compliments about my hair looking more healthy which is the best compliment! Yes it is pricey but if you are a coupon fanatic like me you'll be able to find it cheaper somewhere else or find a coupon to save you like $10 it is completely worth it if you want your hair to get back that shine and softness!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I have really long hair and it would get brittle and dull so quickly after haircuts. I tried everything, and then I found out about Its a 10. It is so easy to use. You just spray a few squirts into your damp hair after a shower and your done! It never makes your hair greasy, but does make it super smooth and glossy. It is a miracle product literally. It also acts as a detangler. Since finding this product, I do not have to get as many haircuts/trims. I have not gotten a trim in over a year and my hair looks amazing because of this product. It is pricey but beyond worth it. I buy the biggest bottle I can find (bulk is cheaper in the long run!) and the bottle lasts forever. I have used the same one for months now. I highly recommend this product!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Where can i find this product other than online?
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
How often do you use this product?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Would you recommend this?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Buckeye Lake, Oh
Where's the best place to buy it?
Angela P.
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
I am really considering switching to this for my leave in conditioner but is it really worth the price? I currently use and off brand on this that is sold at walgreens but I can't remember the name.