BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Leave-In Conditioner

Its a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner: Stops hair breakage Enhances volume Controls fizz Creates silky hair. see more...

• Do you think this really does the trick? Do you see a difference?9 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy or feel heavy?4 Answers
  • How is this for dry hair?4 Answers
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner
  • "I'm not really sure if it does all the other things that it claims to, but overall, it smells great and awesome for de tangling my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "I've tried products before where the nozzle is worthless and clogs after use 1 and it sucks having to remove it every time but I have never had that problem with It's a 10." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the smell, it lasts a long time, you only need just a few sprays (even with long hair like I have) and it makes your hair feel so much better." in 6 reviews
  • "At first I hated it because it made my hair really greasy but then after awhile I started using it the right way and it made my hair amazing!" in 6 reviews
  • "I put this product on the ends (where the burned section is...finally) and I can actually go without blow drying my hair (i know its bad but it makes it look better) and you can't see the burnt part." in 6 reviews
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 10 fl oz more...
This product is perfection! It is worth every penny that you spend on it and you need so little of the product that the price really is very reasonable. I buy the big 10 ounce bottle of this and it lasts me at least 9 months! It is holy grail status for me and that takes a lot for me to say! First of all, it smells amazing! If you have never smelled its a 10 hair care products before you absolutely need to! In addition to the smell being great, the product itself is really great, I love that it comes in a spray pump so it's next to impossible to put too much of it in your hair, it adds shine, it detangles, it adds moisture and I just overall feel a difference in the softness and overall look of my hair since I started using it. At first I thought that using a leave in conditioner would be worthless and weigh my hair down but now I absolutely can't live without this product and it is so lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down at all! Buy the smaller bottle or a travel size to try it out, it will last you at least 2-3 months!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product, 2 Ounce more...
I have never used a leave-in-conditoner that works as well as this product. It is definitely worth the price tag. Most leave-in-conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy, weighed down, and just plain ole dirty, but this product doesn't. This product makes my hair actually combable when I thought it was impossible to stop having tangles. I'm telling you I would brush my hair and less than five minutes later my hair would be tangled again. This product not only allows me to comb through my hair the first time but keeps my hair from having tangles for the rest of the day and night! My hair feels smooth and healthy after using it. The smell is also amazing and makes you feel like you just left the salon! The smell lasts all day and keeps my hair feeling clean. A little goes a long way as well. I hope this product is never dicontinued because it is a forever product of mine that will always be in my routine! I absolutely love this product and recommend it. It really is all its cracked up to be.
Breanna E.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle leave-in product more...
I have been using this product since I was in high school, my sophomore year, in 2009. At the time I was coloring & straightening my hair with a flat iron often. My hair was becoming very damaged. I had a good friend that also used to color & straighten her hair just as often, but her hair always looked so healthy & I asked her what she did to make it look like this & she told me about It’s a 10. I started using it for 6 months & my hair started looking so healthy again. I wasn’t getting trims or anything. Through the years I stopped using hair dye & started getting highlights, which damaged my hair even more because of the bleach...I had stopped using this product for a little while, but then as soon as I started using it again my hair became so much healthier. Since then I have completely stopped coloring my hair, but I do straighten my hair a few times a week & my hair is extremely long, thick, strong, & healthy. I recommend this product to my friends all the time. It’s seriously life changing.
Alyssa H.
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz more...
I don’t know what’s wrong with me because by reading reviews I can see that the world loves this product- but it did not work for me. My hair was in okay condition - not perfect not bad- when I bought this product at my stylists. I thought it might be a great preventative formula to help get my hair back to its once perfect health.

On my next appointment my stylist talked about how dry my hair was and all my dead ends. She was going to have to cut 3-4 inches (which is not a normal amount for me!!!) The only routine change was the addition of this product.

However, reading all the reviews I think you could purchase this and probably be happy! I see that I am very much the minority and most people feel like this is an amazing product.
jacqueline c.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 4 fl oz more...
This product is so good and the smell is amazing. No harsh chemicals or overpowering smell. I started using this product when I first dyed my hair (highlights) and we all know how harsh that can be on our hair. Specially going from a dark hair color to blonde. So much bleach is used on your hair that you end up with dry hair after and regardless if your hairdresser is the best you will still end up with some breakage but this literally brought my hair back to life. Your hair will be super healthy and shinny. A little goes a long way I know it’s a bit more pricey but it’s worth every cent. You apply it after you shower and you will notice how easy is to detangle your hair and how nice your hair feels and looks. Totally recommend it.
Kelsey P.
Review for: it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 4 fl oz more...
I purchased this after I started getting my hair lightened in high school. The process was damaging my hair and leaving it brittle, frizzy, and nearly impossible to style or apply heat to. I put this in the damaged ends of my hair while it was still damp and let my hair air dry. The results really were great. It actually lives up to everything it claims to do; my hair was less brittle, more soft, more manageable, and thank god I could use heat tools on it without living in fear that my hair would just burn off at the sight of a straightener. There’s no noticeable fragrance. I did feel like I needed to use a shameful amount to see its effects, but it still beat ramen noodle hair.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Leave-in Product, 2 Ounce, it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 4 fl oz, Leave In, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz, it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, Spray 10 Oz, it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 10 fl oz, Leave In, Blue, It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product more...
This is okay it isn't great. I have super super long hair, it goes down to about my hips and last year I thought it was okay to dye my hair so I went to the hair stylist and since it was dark it had to be bleached and long story short my hair ended up rejecting it and eventully looked absolutely terrible. I had to cut so much off of my hair and it has finally getting long, but now it is super super dry and i want to add moisture into it. I bought this and it makes my hair not dry and not break off as easily, but I do have to apply it a few times a day and put a brush through it as I use it. You do get what you pay for and I would recommend this though.
Ellen N.
My hairstylist got me hooked on this, having lupus my hair is very fragile, she uses this on me everytime, she will straighten my hair, always leaves my hair frizz free and amazing, my hair is curly so frizz free when straight is hard to do. I now use this everyday half way down my hair sometimes twice a day, since using this product my hair has been doing amazing, growing and frizz is to the minimal. Smells good too. I always wear my hair curly unless I go to my specialist. This leave in conditioner is light, does not weigh my hair down nor does it make it greasy If I put to much in. I always have one in my purse and one at home It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
Review for: it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 10 fl oz more...
Im a big makeup spender but I am not used to spending that much on hair products. however I made an exception for this one because I immediately fell in love with it. I had gotten it as a gift and I soon realized how amazing it worked with my hair. my hair has never looked so soft, flowy, and beautiful. I have long, thick, frizzy, wavy hair and nothing else I've tried has been able to tame my hair and make it look so naturally beautiful as this does. Anyone I have try this ends up falling in love with it as well. I wish I could find a cheaper dupe for it, because I spend a lot of money on it throughout the year. however until then, this is my holy grail hair product that I cannot live without.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I thought this product was super duper expensive and couldn't possibly be worth the price....boy was I wrong! Everyone kept raving about this product so I decide to give it a try. I have super gangly and most of the time frizzy hair so i was really eager to see how this leave in conditioner could help. I used this after towel drying my hair and let me tell you when I combed my hair out after the comb just glided through my hair, which never happens!! This product smells great and also left my hair with a really great soft texture. I was completely sold on this one and will conti ue using their products!
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Where can i find this product other than online?
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
How often do you use this product?
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Would you recommend this?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Where's the best place to buy it?
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
I am really considering switching to this for my leave in conditioner but is it really worth the price? I currently use and off brand on this that is sold at walgreens but I can't remember the name.