BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Leave-In Conditioner

Its a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner: Stops hair breakage Enhances volume Controls fizz Creates silky hair. see more...

• Do you think this really does the trick? Do you see a difference?4 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy or feel heavy?4 Answers
  • How is this for dry hair?4 Answers
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner
  • "I'm not really sure if it does all the other things that it claims to, but overall, it smells great and awesome for de tangling my hair." in 12 reviews
  • "I've tried products before where the nozzle is worthless and clogs after use 1 and it sucks having to remove it every time but I have never had that problem with It's a 10." in 7 reviews
  • "My hair is so healthy when I use this, and its one of the best products Ive ever used in terms of detangling." in 6 reviews
  • "At first I hated it because it made my hair really greasy but then after awhile I started using it the right way and it made my hair amazing!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love the smell, it lasts a long time, you only need just a few sprays (even with long hair like I have) and it makes your hair feel so much better." in 6 reviews
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
I use It's a 10-Minute Miracle Leave-In Conditioner on my hair right after blow drying and before straightening. I have frizzy, dry hair, and this product has helped to give it overall smoothness and shine. It keeps me from having flyaways and adds moisture to my dry locks.
The bottle is easy to pump and use to cover of my hair. I put it on wet hair that has just been towel-dried prior to using a blow dryer. I feel like this leave-in conditioner helped to protect my hair from the heat of the blow-dryer and straightener. It seemed to trap moisture in for a shinier look that was easier to style. I don't wash my hair every day, but it is still quite dry. It's a 10-Minute Miracle Leave-In Conditioner helps maintain moisture between washings. I paired it with the 10-Minute Miracle Hair Mask and got great results. I have used it with both short and long hair as well both curly and straight.
Heather P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz
I am so in love with this product. I purchased it from Ulta, but it is available several places. It is a miracle leave in product. My hair was dry and damaged from years of blonde color. I use this product every day after I get out of the shower to detangling my hair, my hair feels so silky when I'm done. It also has a thermal protectant in it which is good for me, because I blow dry, and curl or straighten my hair every day. I have noticed less split ends and breakage of my hair. I recently got keratin bond extensions in my hair and was not able to use this product during that time because it is not a sulfate free. As soon as I got the extensions out after three months I went directly to the store to purchase this product. I missed it so much! This is a forever product of mine, please never discontinue it. I am looking forward to trying new products from it's a 10. It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love watching Laura in the Kitchen on YouTube ,and on her beauty channel called Vitale Style. She recommended this product on a hair care routine video. I bought a travel size to give it a shot and this stuff is absolutely incredible. Truly the bomb dot com! It does not take much at all; a little goes a long way. It makes my hair feel so soft and bouncy. The other great thing is buying this product on Amazon is so much cheaper than getting it at a store. My local Target/ Walgreens sells this for 40 bucks and getting it on Amazon for almost half the price you can't beat it!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was first introduced to this product years ago at my hair salon and I decided to purchase it for myself. It is a little bit pricy but it is definitely worth it. I have very curly thick hair, naturally and when I straighten my hair it is a fight to keep the frizz away and to keep my hair smooth. This product has been the best for me of all the leave in's I have tried. Although parts of my hair are dry, my roots get extremely oily and fast so I have to be careful of what products I put in my hair. After washing, I spray this all throughout my hair and then comb through. I like to air dry my hair so that I apply the minimum amount of heat and then once it's dry I will go over it with a flat iron. This product leaves my hair soft, smooth, and shiny all with this one leave in. I also really like the smell of it. I would definitely suggest this to anyone and I love that you can find it at places like Target... not hard to track down at all!
Mattie S.
Lyndhurst , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Spray 10 Oz, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, 4 fl oz, it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, it's a 10 miracle leave-in product, 10 fl oz
I can not live without this product. I have been using this every time I wash my hair for the past 3 years. It has left my hair so healthy and smooth. It helps with damage from hot tools. After towel drying my hair I spray in sections and comb through. I notice when I don’t have the product in my hair. I have purchased the mini bottles to travel with because I get so bummed when I don’t have it. It’s a daily use product and a must have! Highly recommend!   It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product
Hilary N.
Burbank , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone always talks about how much they love this product well I decide to give the small travel size a try because of how expensive the larger size is. I was so impressed with how soft my hair felt after a shower when I sprayed this product. Although I haven't gone back and bought another bottle I intend on doing so just because I see the difference of how my hair is without using the product I just wish that it wasn't price so high but I understand because it works so well for everyone I know.
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe I waited until now to try this. I have been seeing this product and all the rave for YEARS and I just never wanted to spend $20 on a small bottle. I am so glad I finally caved and bought this. I have thin curly hair and most leave in conditioners weigh my hair down so I've been struggling to find a good one for years and years. This is the perfect option! You can either spray it directly onto your hair or into your hands to distribute throughout your hair. It smells okay, not great but not terrible, but it does everything. It detangles my hair, makes is soft, makes it defined, leaves enough volume, protects from heat, and just overall leaves my curly hair more manageable and soft. I cannot comment on the long term effects of this since I haven't been using it long enough, but I am very impressed so far. I will definitely keep repurchasing this. I think it is worth the money.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using it’s a 10 for years after I get out of the shower and I love it. It makes your hair soft, shiny, and manageable. I also love the smell and the feeling of my hair when I put it in. The bottle is small, but you don’t need that much and it always ends up lasting me way longer than cheaper products would. If you’re looking for something to help protect and treat your hair this could be a perfect addition to your daily routine!
Angelina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why did I wait so long to finally try this? Because it's amazing! This, alone, makes my hair soft, manageable, and controls frizz. I've tried many frizz-taming products, but this one is noticeably different. It diminishes that poofy look without feeling heavy, greasy, or sticky. My previous go-to hair-care routine (after washing) consisted of 3-4 different products. This, however, has replaced them all AND the results are way better. I understand the hype now.
Jen H.
Benbrook, TX
This It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner is a miracle worker in a bottle... seriously! As much drying, curling, straightening that I do on my hair, this stuff right here helps reverse any damage I’ve done to my hair. It leaves it silky smooth, protects my color, repairs any damage, and is just all around awesome!! I’d recommend getting yourself a bottle (or 3) today!
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
Where can i find this product other than online?
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
How often do you use this product?
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Would you recommend this?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Where's the best place to buy it?
Angela P.
Woodstock, IL
I am really considering switching to this for my leave in conditioner but is it really worth the price? I currently use and off brand on this that is sold at walgreens but I can't remember the name.