BY IT'S A 10

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! It's A 10 Miracle Leave In - 2oz Gender: Female. see more...

Daria Q.
The version of this leave-in I have is the Miss America Limited Edition. I am not sure if that makes a difference for the product behind the label but I am just stating that because it is not an option in the brand's product selection available in Influenster's database. Anyways, I like it. It was thicker than I had expected coming from a pump spray bottle so you do not need to overdo it.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
This spray is great. But I always have to work with it to make sure it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weird after blow drying. Typically what I learned works best is spray the ends and then rub them in with a damp towel. I usually use the one I had on my head after a shower, it makes my hair smell sooo good though and really does make it soft.. just don’t get near your roots unless you want to be greasy(everyone should know that).
Amber a.
Venice, FL
Seriously best leave in treatment for sure. I will definitely buy again it leaves my hair silky and prevents from getting knotty during day.I have Thick and long hair so this works wonders.
Arika M.
Whiteland, IN
This little bottle is the holy grail for my hair care routine. I spray some of this on my damp hair after a shower for instant silky smooth hair after drying. It also helps to detangle.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Love my leave in! The smell is great and it's easy to use. Shampoo and condition hair, towel dry and then spray in and you are done. Leaves your hair feeling good and lightweight.
Kayla A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
While this product is somewhat expensive, what it does to hair is outstanding. It can take the coarsest of hair and turn it into silk. I've never seen a product that makes hair feel like satin so quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend to anyone with this coarse hair that wants some touchably soft lusciousness.
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I love love love this product. It's quite pricey but worth every penny! It smells AHH-MAZING! It makes my hair so soft and reduces the frizz. It makes blow drying and styling it a breeze. I am a loyal customer to this and would/ do recommend to everyone. If there were more than 5 stars to be given I would give it every single one!
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
I just recently started using this product and it is amazing. My hair does not feel greasy or oily after use. The smell is amazing and I love how it locks in moisture. My only con is the bottle is a little difficult to hold and the price is a bit high but it does offer a lot of really good benefits.
Chelby C.
Humble, TX
I love this stuff; it's just a bit pricey for the amount of product you receive. I also feel like it's one of those products that stop working on your hair after a while. I don't know if that's just me, but it's how I feel. I do love the scent; and very easy to use as well.
jessica l.
I've been using its a 10 for years and they never fail me. The best hair serum. No residue left on my hair. It protects my hair so well and keeps it at its best. It's like my own little bottle of magic elixir, completely keeps my hair tamed at all times.
Melissa T.
Republica dominicana
sirve para el pelo reseco