BY IT'S A 10

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! It's A 10 Miracle Leave In - 2oz Gender: Female. see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This is magic in a bottle. Seriously, I can not recommend this product highly enough. It does so many great things. Conditions, detangles, protects against heat etc etc. my hair is so soft and shiny when I use it. I have very thick coarse curly and unmanageable hair. I spray this in and I can comb through my hair with no problem. Let my hair air dry and I have perfectly formed spirals with no fly always. It's awesome. The only problem, it is expensive. But once you try it, you'll understand why!
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I use this product every day after shampooing. It is not heavy and Doesn't wear your hair down. Does a great job keeping dry hair moisturized and not as frizzy. I prefer to buy it from Ulta, as I've noticed it has different ingredients (paraben free) than from other retailers.
Kelly B.
Helps fight frizz and keep everything looking neat, especially if you have curly hair. It's a bit on the heavy side, especially since it just sprays out a cream. I prefer to spray it into my hands first. I would recommend using only on wet or damp hair. It's a heat protectant, too, so it's perfect before styling. However, I don't reach for it often just because it's expensive, on the heavier side, and I can't apply it after styling.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I received this as a sample from Ulta and I have to say I really like it so far. All you have to do is put it on damped hair and voila! It leaves my hair feeling very healthy and smooth. The dry ends are noticeably less visible. The smell is pleasant and the texture of the conditioner isn't sticky or weird. I'd consider buy this full-size.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
This spray is great. But I always have to work with it to make sure it doesn’t leave my hair feeling weird after blow drying. Typically what I learned works best is spray the ends and then rub them in with a damp towel. I usually use the one I had on my head after a shower, it makes my hair smell sooo good though and really does make it soft.. just don’t get near your roots unless you want to be greasy(everyone should know that).
Madison L.
Denver, CO
One of the best leave-ins on the market! Not only is it lightweight and perfect for all hair types, but it promises to do 10 different things for your hair, including conditioning, heat protection, and UV protection. If your hair is very dry like mine, you can add multiple pumps to your hair and it still won't weigh your hair down. The fragrance of this conditioner is also a huge plus. I highly recommend this product.
Katie R.
No seriously, it's a miracle. This is absolutely worth its price, you don't need very much. This will make your hair feel extremely smooth, soft and it definitely helps split ends and keep your hair healthy. This is also a heat protectant when used if you use heat on your hair. I will never use another product for an every day product because this out rules many. It is a great investment, hey it also smells great!
Lily R.
Honestly this is just about the best thing anyone's hair could ask for. Slightly expensive but worth every penny. After using it, my thick and tangled hair was tamed and carried a pleasant scent with them from the leave in conditioner. Not only that, but I didn't have any frizz, my hair got a natural shiny look to it, and some of my "dead" hair form the winter and summer instantly healed.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
The name says it all! This little bottle contains a miracle serum for your hair. Be careful, a little bit goes a l-o-n-g way! My hair goes through the ringer, I put it through some serious damaging stuff, bleach, color, bleach, color on a monthly basis, then to add to the fact that I already have dry kinky hair...this is the only product that keeps it touchable and soft.
Thanks, it's a 10!
Jenn L.
I SWEAR by this product! Sometimes when I wash my hair I don't condition it because it's an extra step and I find conditioners hard to rinse out of my hair so I go in with this after I dry my hair with a towel. I usually use like 5 sprays before I blow dry my hair because I have waist length hair with tangled locks. Immediately my hair detangles itself and my comb slides through my hair much easier! This is my holy grail to say the least.
Melissa T.
Republica dominicana
sirve para el pelo reseco