BY IT'S A 10

LEAVE IN see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Leaves hair very manageable especially for air drying after a shower. Smells great too!
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
My mom used to use this on my hair as a kid. Had no idea they still made it until recent.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
This is the best leave in conditioner, works great! The only bad thing is the price it is pricey.
emily b.
emily b.
destin
I love it's a 10! I use the white bottle but they don't have it in the small size. It helps with dead ends frizz hair smoothness. The small size is very affordable if you want to try out before buying the full size.
Anna K.
Anna K.
I use this as a detangler after I wash and condition my hair and before putting in a serum or blow dry cream. It can feel grimy if you use too much but serves its purpose. I've used it for years!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Staffordshire
Leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down! Helps detangle hair and leave it looking and feeling healthier.
ludmilla c.
ludmilla c.
Vou usar demais esse produtos , marca boa não tem preço sempre usarei gostei só de ver amei amei demais , ótimo