BY IT'S A 10

LEAVE IN see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Walton, KY
I absolutely love this product it really does work miracles. Usually when I first get my hair highlighted it's impossible to brush but with a little spray i can brush it without a problem.
Milly M.
Works well although it sometimes feels heavy. Over all not a bad product. Smells good. Would definitely recommend. It is quite pricey for the amount
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
This stuff smells great and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth while removing little FlyAway's for a sleek look. A little goes a long way.
Natasha H.
Clifton, CO
I love this spray. It makes my hair so strong and soft . It smells amazing . It’s a little pricey for me but totally worth it .
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Huddleston, VA
This stuff is fantastic! A little bit goes a long way so this bottle can last me 2-3 weeks typically. Highly recommended.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
stuff is amazing for getting rid of frizz and detangler. I always have a hard time wroth tangles and this does well.
Alyssa S.
Aiken, SC
The smelll!!!! I'm all about smells and I love this I love that it doesn't make your hair sticky! It just works!
Bernadette M.
Love It's a 10! Brings my hair back to life! Hydrates my dry hair. No other product works as well as this one.
Brittany W.
This is the best leave in conditioner, works great! The only bad thing is the price it is pricey.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
My mom used to use this on my hair as a kid. Had no idea they still made it until recent.