BY IT'S A 10

Buy on Amazon
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Huddleston, VA
This stuff is fantastic! A little bit goes a long way so this bottle can last me 2-3 weeks typically. Highly recommended.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
stuff is amazing for getting rid of frizz and detangler. I always have a hard time wroth tangles and this does well.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Aiken, SC
The smelll!!!! I'm all about smells and I love this I love that it doesn't make your hair sticky! It just works!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This stuff smells great and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth while removing little FlyAway's for a sleek look. A little goes a long way.
Bernadette M.
Bernadette M.
Love It's a 10! Brings my hair back to life! Hydrates my dry hair. No other product works as well as this one.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Leaves hair very manageable especially for air drying after a shower. Smells great too!
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
My mom used to use this on my hair as a kid. Had no idea they still made it until recent.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
This is the best leave in conditioner, works great! The only bad thing is the price it is pricey.
emily b.
emily b.
destin
I love it's a 10! I use the white bottle but they don't have it in the small size. It helps with dead ends frizz hair smoothness. The small size is very affordable if you want to try out before buying the full size.
Anna K.
Anna K.
I use this as a detangler after I wash and condition my hair and before putting in a serum or blow dry cream. It can feel grimy if you use too much but serves its purpose. I've used it for years!