BY IT'S A 10

Buy on Amazon
Trish T.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
I received this in a beauty box subscription and I love it. I recently ran out and was surprised to find it at my local Walgreens. I thought I would only be able to find this in salons. Score!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Have been using this product for a while and it works very well after a shower. The smell is great and lasts all day. Would say that is great for smoothing my split ends and adding shine. This product is amazing
Maiah A.
Maiah A.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is my holy grail leave in conditioner. It smells heavenly and it leaves my hair so soft. If I don't use this conditioner I find my hair feeling super dry at the ends. I highly recommend this product.
Stevie R.
Stevie R.
Joplin
I just put this in after a shower, and it's like liquid gold for your hair. Fixes broken ends. It also smells really nice. A little pricy, but a little goes a long way
Haley T.
Haley T.
Newport, KY
Love this stuff! Makes my hair feel so silky after a blow dry. I like to use it on wet hair, but I'm sure it would work on dry hair depending upon your personal texture.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Walton, KY
I absolutely love this product it really does work miracles. Usually when I first get my hair highlighted it's impossible to brush but with a little spray i can brush it without a problem.
Milly M.
Milly M.
Works well although it sometimes feels heavy. Over all not a bad product. Smells good. Would definitely recommend. It is quite pricey for the amount
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Kaylyn Chelsea A.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff is fantastic! A little bit goes a long way so this bottle can last me 2-3 weeks typically. Highly recommended.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
stuff is amazing for getting rid of frizz and detangler. I always have a hard time wroth tangles and this does well.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Aiken, SC
The smelll!!!! I'm all about smells and I love this I love that it doesn't make your hair sticky! It just works!