BY IT'S A 10

LEAVE IN see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have am 8 year old daughter with extremely thick curly hair. While I love Joico miracle milk this is a "cheaper" alternative. It is very similar to Joico BUT if you have thin hair I definitely recommend the "lite" version because this product is super heavy and can totally kill your volume!
Emma H.
I love this product, I use it after wash my hair while it is still semi damp. I LOVE the sent of it, it keeps my hair smelling good all day. I have color treated hair and my hair has been feeling amazing ever since receiving it. I was sent this product because I am a part of the “ It’s A 10” VIP club, I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to add moisture to their hair!
Soraya M.
Boston, MA
10/10 best product I've used for my hair. I've dyed my hair multiple times and some how this has kept my hair a lot healthier than I could ever imagine. It's the only hair serum I use and love it. I always put it on after I shower on damp hair blowdry it and perfect. My boyfriend also loves the scent to it and I have to agree it smells great.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
I like this product, for as many claims as it states, I believe it completes most of them. I have fine hair, so I have to use sparingly or it builds up and weighs my hair down. I've heard that this is only the real thing when bought at a salon or beauty supply store- if you purchase at a regular mass retailer that the product isn't the same .
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product still confuses me. It's spray like mist but in the bottle it's a cream. It will transform your hair overnight onto healthier and softer hair. I can't go a single wash without using this product right after. When I forget to put it on I can tell a difference so I know how great this product is.
Olivia M.
Chicago , IL
I've always bought and loved this product. My hair stylist first recommended it to me over 4 years ago and I've been hooked since. It keeps my hair protected from all the heat styling products I use everyday. It also just keeps my hair soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product, I love it!
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Super expensive but works really well. I've received it a couple times in subscription boxes. Just spray it on after getting out of the shower and towel drying your hair. Great product! I don't buy it all the time because of cost and other products I already have.
Christina S.
This is a great leave in conditioner it makes my hair feel so soft and manageable. I have naturally wavy curly hair but can be frizzy but when I use this product I don't have to worry. I know my hair is going shiny and my curls are going to look great!
Melissa P.
Love love love this leave in ,does exactly what it says ! Such a nice formula,the pump nevwr failed on me like most do,smells wonderful and helps my frizzy hair so much! Price is way high though which deters me from buying it alot
Stacey B.
Cincinnati, OH
I bleached my hair and fried it so bad I cried. It's a 10 leave in treatment helped the condition of my hair SO much. I used it everytime I washed my hair and slowly but surely my hair was in the best condition it has been.