It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Michaela B.

BY IT'S A 10

Detangles. Restores Moisture Balance. Instantly Restores Elasticity. Softens and smoothes. Imparts Luminous Shine Enhances Natural Body Nourishes De Frizzes Improves Color Vibrancy.Size: 8 oz. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
While in high school I dyed and straightened my hair a lot, causing it to become weak and fried. About 4 years ago I began using this product and others to generate healthier hair. I found that this worked well but was pricey and did the same job as cheaper brands and gave less product therefore I will not be buying this again.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This product works pretty well. It moisturizes and repairs my dry and damaged hair. It’s a little on the pricey side but I do like it.
Paige G.
I enjoy the smell and how soft this leaves my hair. I'm not sure if it actually affects my hairs health but It's a pretty good product.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
This hair mask is amazing. It leaves your hair soft and looking good. It helps with split ends. It works good in color treated hair.
Modisty J.
I loved this product. For me, I have long hair so it was useful that I didn't have to use a lot. It lasted long
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
This mask is outstanding. I even have fine hair and leaving this in for 5-10 minutes doesn't weigh my hair down.