BY IT'S A 10 #4 in Hair Masks

10. Detangles. Restores moisture balance. Instantly restores elasticity. Softens. Smoothes. Imparts luminous shine. Enhances natural body. Nourishes. De frizzes. Improves color vibrancy. .

• Does this do anything to reduce frizz and has anyone seen an impr...1 Answers
  • How is this on oily roots and dry smashed ends? x2 Answers
  • I gotta try this , ty your comments was very helpful1 Answers
Brittany B.
Not that cheap for the size you get but honestly it works and a little can go a long way even for long hair. The cream is thick and once you start to rub it in your hands it turns a little more liquidy and works through your hair better. I like to start and the crown of my head and massage it in my scalp, then take a wide tooth comb and pull some of the product down to my ends and if i need a little more i just take a dime size amount to my ends and take the comb again and continue to just work it through. I leave it in for about an hour max normally depending on how bad my hair is and then rinse it out with luke warm water. To hot and it drys my hair out again making it frizzy and dry to cold and it doesnt get all the product out. I then let my hair air dry and use another wide tooth comb through my hair. My hair ends up feeling so healthy and smooth, minimal to no frizz or split ends. Its worth the money in my opinion but I'd wait for Ulta to have one of their BOGO free or BOGO 1/2 off
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love all it’s a 10 products...they are not cheap but honestly are worth it if your hand is dry, damaged, frizzy, wavy or just generally unruly.

For this hair product I paid about $18 for a smallish tube....which will last you as really you don’t want to use it more than once a week or it will likely weigh your hair down....

The product is like a hair cream and you apply it like a conditioner and leave it to work for 10 minutes.
You will feel it super fast, even when you rinse you hair it will feel softer.

After drying your hair will smell great and feel smoother and much much more softer. There are also many other hair products from this range, and they are all fabulous!!!
Danielle N.
I bought this because of the ratings it has on Influenster & boy am I happy I listened. Literally after one use of this hair mask my hair is not as frizzy and it feels so silky and smooth. When I let my hair airdry or even sometimes when I blow dry it, it gets soo frizzy and feels dry. I was so happy to wakeup this morning to silky smooth hair that is not frizzy. I bought the travel size one (which obviously is quite small) and I know I will run out of that pretty fast so I cant wait to buy it again and I even want to try some more of their products. Thank you Influenster!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
HOLY GRAIL. This product is my life. I had damaged hair from coloring it so much in the past and just crunchy ends and when I started using this product it helped all of that! My hair feels so soft and renewed since I started using this product. It makes your hair feel so soft and smooth outside of the shower (which is something that has been hard for me to find in a hair mask) most hair masks, you use and your hair feels soft in the shower, it dries and it really isn't very soft anymore, not this one. My hair is less frizzy, its moisturized, shiny, everything! I buy the jumbo bottle because it comes in a pump (my favorite part) and is easy to use in the shower. It smells incredible also! Seriously buy this!
Kendra H.
This hair mask is a miracle worker along with the leave in conditioner! You will have amazing results with these products! I have color treated hair- and sometimes it gets very dry but I’ll pop this hair mask on and it will leave my hair feeling so soft and smooth and leaves virtually no knots or tangles! It also really hydrates every strand and smells sooo good! Then I’ll follow up with the leave in Conditioner, because I love it as well! Your hair will feel transformed 💁🏼‍♀️
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
This is my most favorite hair mask that I use weekly! I have very dry hair and it makes my hair soooo soft after blow drying! I have dyed my hair at a young age and I believe that this mask has helped my hair come back to life. I have tried many deep conditioning brands and this one is definitely one of my favorites. It makes hair more manageable and I also love the smell 😍😍It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask
Saundra B.
Orange Park, FL
I personally like any It's 10 products. I never had a bad experience with them. The hair mask works well. The formula is cream, conditioner that you leave in longer in case you didn't know what a hair mask was. I normally use a hair mask about once a week. This product works to hydrate hair, which is the point of a hair mask.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Bought this because I saw it while looking for a hair mask at target. It smells very nice. I have very damaged hair but it was noticeably softer and smoother after 1 use. I was sad when I ran out. I just bought more. It's been my favorite hair mask I've tried
Samantha B.
Bluffton
I have this in a pump for in my shower and I use it about twice a week. I buy it from Ulta and you see a very noticeable difference in hair care. It’s very effective and I wouldn’t live with out it. I buy it about every other month. It last forever and makes you feel like a spa day!
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Was looking for a new hair mask to add to my collection and rotate in since my hair requires lots of love (being fine and bleached-on scalp!) and I'm a licensed cosmetologist so luckily I happened to be shopping for color at my supply house and they had samples of this! I fell in love within the first time using it!! I can't talk price since I have an advantage buying wholesale, but the texture is thick and feels like butter it's so smooth! The smell is much better than butter would be haha. It rinses out well and doesn't leave an oil sheen (so you can use it while shaving legs and then wash out and go). I try to use this once a week.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick, damaged, dry and frizzy hair will this help? How many uses till it shows results?
Sar A.
Where can I buy this? And what is roughly the cost of it?
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
How often would you recommend using this?
Sarah E.
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
I've wanted to use this for a long time but not sure of the price. Is it affordable for how well it works?