BY IT'S A 10 #1 in Conditioning Treatments

10. Detangles. Restores moisture balance. Instantly restores elasticity. Softens. Smoothes. Imparts luminous shine. Enhances natural body. Nourishes. De frizzes. Improves color vibrancy. .

• Does this product help control frizz??3 Answers
  • I love it’s a 10. Been using the leave in forever r years. Does ...1 Answers
  • I have thin-ish, color treated hair that is super dry on the ends...2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
THIS.

IS.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this Miracle Hair Mask on a whim at Ulta not really expecting much since my hair is hopeless and never cooperates,... But I was pleasantly shocked and surprised. My hair has never been so shiny and smooth and healthy-looking in my LIFE! For the record, I have fine thin straight hair that hasn’t been color treated in ages, but likes to be frizzy and dull and tangled every chance it gets,... This mask completely subdued my unruly hair. I left it on for 5 minutes like conditioner, and rinsed it out in the shower. I then styled as usual with Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray and then Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It Hair Styler, and I went about my business not really expecting any miracles,... I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw how beautiful my hair was. It looked like a model’s hair on a hair product commercial, seriously. The bounce and shine and smoothness and body was out of this world! Color me impressed! I will never be without this hair mask again, this product will forever be a staple in my home from now on! Thank you SO MUCH It’s A 10 for bringing my hair back to life!
Monica V.
GIRLS, THIS IS EVERYTHINGGGGGGG! As a blonde, I have to blowdry and put heat on my hair most of the time. I use this product after every wash, especially before applying heat. It smells so good and protects the hair. TIP: I always take this to the beach with me. I use it before I even get in the water and continue to apply it throughout the day! Try it and thank me later!
Kendra H.
This hair mask is a miracle worker along with the leave in conditioner! You will have amazing results with these products! I have color treated hair- and sometimes it gets very dry but I’ll pop this hair mask on and it will leave my hair feeling so soft and smooth and leaves virtually no knots or tangles! It also really hydrates every strand and smells sooo good! Then I’ll follow up with the leave in Conditioner, because I love it as well! Your hair will feel transformed 💁🏼‍♀️
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
I like this product a lot. It smooths my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. I could even use it every day. However, I feel it doesn’t have lasting effects. I think it creates more of a protective layer on the hair to make it FEEL moisturized rather than actually moisturizing. Definitely has a lot of benefits if your concerned about the look of your hair. However, if you’re looking for a long-term fix, I’d look elsewhere.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a really good hair mask.  I have been using Its a 10 products for such a long time, most of them are just really good.  I recently have found other hair masks, like the Briogeo one, that I like better. And for being sold in drug stores, its a 10 products are really pricey.  But, this mask does a great job of hydrating, nourishing, and smoothing.  My hair always feels really nice and healthy afterwards.
Mish S.
It a lil pricey but worth it if ur hair needs a deep condition i left on with a shower cap for like hour it really helped my hair after useing it for two month three times weekly my hair was so damgaed n brittle it was going to break off my hair is color treated and permed so it a must to get if ur hair is messed up it bought my hair back to life and my hair has never felt this good in years
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
This is my most favorite hair mask that I use weekly! I have very dry hair and it makes my hair soooo soft after blow drying! I have dyed my hair at a young age and I believe that this mask has helped my hair come back to life. I have tried many deep conditioning brands and this one is definitely one of my favorites. It makes hair more manageable and I also love the smell 😍😍It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask
Christina J.
Newton, NC
We all do things to damage our hair and sometimes it is unforgiving. I combat damage by doing a vinegar rinse after shampooing but once a week my hair needs even more help. I use this mask and thoroughly coat my hair. Once coated I put on a shower cap and then finish my hot shower. I shave my legs and exfoliate last so that I can leave the mask in my hair longest. After ten minutes I rinse the mask out and follow with a cold water rinse. It truly is a miracle.
Payton J.
el paso, TX
Best hair mask ever! I'm not even lying. My friend let me use hers and I've been hooked ever since. It makes my hair feel sooo soft and smooth and controls the frizz. I have thicker course curly hair and its a little on the dry side and I have some frizz and this product does it's job. Its great for all hair types. Honestly all of their products are amazing.
Geri Liz L.
I love it’s a 10! They have great hair products. The hair mask felt really good, it left my hair nice a soft. I actually went a few days longer with out washing my hair because it moisturized, strengthened my hair. It has Apricot kernel oil: Contains vitamin A, vitamin E, prevents moisture loss, detangles, and repairs dry hair and scalp, which is perfect for me!
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick, damaged, dry and frizzy hair will this help? How many uses till it shows results?
Sar A.
Where can I buy this? And what is roughly the cost of it?
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
How often would you recommend using this?
Sarah E.
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
I've wanted to use this for a long time but not sure of the price. Is it affordable for how well it works?