it's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Carly J.it's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Cyrena E.it's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Sandra E.See all 22 photos
3 colors available

BY IT'S A 10 #2 in Conditioning Treatments

10. Detangles. Restores moisture balance. Instantly restores elasticity. Softens. Smoothes. Imparts luminous shine. Enhances natural body. Nourishes. De frizzes. Improves color vibrancy. .

• I have thin-ish, color treated hair t...Yes. This stuff is amazing 2 Answers
  • I have VERY thick, damaged, dry and f...You'll feel a difference the 1... 10 Answers
  • I've been needing a product for my dr...Yes love this product . I love... 1 Answers
Photos (22)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love EVERYTHING Made by it's a 10 Miracle! My hair is color-treated with regular heat abuse from my straightener, curling wand and blowdryer! I do use the it's a 10 Miracle leave-in conditioner prior to blowdrying and it leaves my hair silky, smooth and shiny but one to two times a week I can feel the dryness on my ends from the heat and know it's time to use the hair mask!
I just grab some, no exact amount. I have long, thick hair so a good handful and massage it really good into my dry hair, I use enough so I can see that my hair has conditioner. I use a wide tooth comb and comb it all through, grab some good ol' Saran Wrap, bundle my hair on top of my head, wrap it in plastic wrap, put a towel on high in the dryer, take it out and again wrap that sucker on over the plastic wrapped hair and let it sit on my head for 5-10 mins.
After I'm done I do a really warm rinse ONLY, no shampooing here or it will defeat the purpose and at times lock in the moisture with a cool rise. It just depends on how long I leave the mask on. You will be left with a renewed head of hair! My ends just soak it up! @influenster @influenstervox @itsa10 @itsa10miracle
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Cedar Hill, TX
I really like this product and what it does for my hair. It truly is a miracle conditioner. I have fine, straight hair that is color-treated. It leaves my hair very soft and tangle-free when brushing straight out of the shower. My hair looks and feels healthy as a result. However, the only reason that I did not give this product the full 5 stars is because I believe it breaks out my skin on my back, chest & face with acne. So if you have oily or acne prone skin then it might not be the best bet for you. Otherwise, is a great product overall.
Bella R.
Bella R.
Lancaster, CA
A friend of mine suggested this for my hair since it tends to get dry due to coloring my unnatural hair color blonde. I was a bit skeptical at first because let's face it, what works for one person, might not work for you. On the day I colored my hair, after toning, I applied this, it a plastic cap on, and sat under my dryer for about 30 minutes. When I rinsed it out, my hair felt amazing. Soft and very hydrated. When I was finished drying and styling, I looked like I spent hundreds at a salon. It is pricey but worth every dime!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I am a huge fan of this product! After a horrible hair coloring experience, I needed something to help my damaged hair! After a few uses, my dry brittle hair was smoothr, softer and felt so much better! It smells amazing and works great! My hair become healthy in a months time! I have recommended this to all my friends and family in need of a hair care product to help damaged hair! Even after my hair was healthy again, I still use it to keep it looking shiny and feeling soft!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask seriously changed my (hair) life. I have very fine, damaged hair and this helped make it much more healthier, help with split ends and existing damage, and my hair has gotten less damage since using this product several times a week. I highly recommend this to anyone trying to grow out long hair even longer, with damaged hair, or just looking to treat themselves to an awesome hair product. Worth every penny and more.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Love this mask but for the price, I think you can find equally as good if not better hair masks also in the drugstore. I have thickish hair and I do find that it doesn't just weigh it down, but it actually does condition it fully. I don't think you need to run out and grab this but if you're in the market for a good hair mask and don't care about the price in comparison to the other good drugstore hair masks, it's a win.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I found a great deal on this product so decided to try it. It was a good deep conditioner, but a bit too heavy for my fine hair. It might be better for someone with thicker, coarser hair. I used it on my daughter and liked it better for her ultra long locks. Overall, I was pleased with my purchase for the deal I received, but wouldn't purchase again for full price. I much prefer the It's a 10 leave-in product.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Louisville , KY
This is a god send!!! I have long, fine to normal very wavy color treated hair that is tangle prone. This saves my hair, I use it every time I wash my hair which is once a week. It makes any tangles fall out with little to no problem and leaves my hair so soft. I absolutely love this and have re bought this several times already!
You only need a very small amount, so this is will last a pretty long time.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is dry, brittle, and tangles easily. This is a HG product when conditioner is not enough. I add this to my hair in the shower, let it sit for a few minutes, rinse, and my hair is SILKY SMOOTH. I cannot stress how amazing this product is. This is what all hair masks aspire to be. It is expensive but worth the money so I'm not ripping out my hair trying to get a brush through, Highly recommend
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
This is a great hair mask/conditioner, but in my opinion it's too expensive for what you get. I've bleached my hair four times, so I need a LOT of conditioner to keep it moisturized, and I find that Aussie 3-minute-miracle is less than 10x the price, without too much of a decrease in quality. If your hair is healthy, and you would only need to use this sparingly, this might be a good choice for you.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick, damaged, dry and frizzy hair will this help? How many uses till it shows results?
Sar A.
Sar A.
Where can I buy this? And what is roughly the cost of it?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
How often would you recommend using this?
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
I've wanted to use this for a long time but not sure of the price. Is it affordable for how well it works?