It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

10. Detangles. Restores moisture balance. Instantly restores elasticity. Softens. Smoothes. Imparts luminous shine. Enhances natural body. Nourishes. De frizzes. Improves color vibrancy. .

Does this product effect bleach blonde hair?
does this work and does it make your hair greasy? I have never tried a hair mask so i am curious to see more about it!
Is this product okay for thick hair? Will it leave my hair oily?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah B.
Rialto
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Sarah B.
It keeps your hair from being dry and prevents it from breakage. Keeps hair very soft and healthy
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the BEST hair masks ever! Now my hair is color treated it used to be super dry, frizzy, and overall just very dead. I started to take a initiative to stop box dying my hair & let it grow out and use products that would help me get my hair to the way it is now and specifically this product has done miracles for my hair. I use it at least twice a week, I leave it in for about 5-10 minutes in the shower afterwards getting out I use my wet brush usually any other hair mask i would have a little bit of tangles but with this one when I tell you it is smoother than ever when combing out my wet hair! Also when I’m not using the hair mask I’ll use the Nexxus shampoo & conditioner! I would definitely recommend to anyone who would love to try out a hair mask! 🥰
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This is amazing for my blonde hair. It restores moisture and elasticity and makes My hair stronger. It does exactly what it claims. I will never be with out this product.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Haley B.
My sister in law to be works in a hair salon so she constantly gets new shampoo and conditioner sets in as well as full sized products or sample products. She gave me a bundle of these and Ive been putting off using these for months just because I hate having sample packs in the shower... I finally started opening and using them and I am SO upset with myself that I haven’t tried them sooner! This makes my hair So soft and healthy feeling/looking. I think this is the best my hair has felt in quite sometime. I have VERY fine thin ish hair and this does wonders without weighing it down what so ever. I will DEFINITELY be getting this full sized ASAP!
Rangin K.
Smyrna, TN
I love it’s A 10 products they are gentle on the hair and scalp no over powering smell this mask is amazing leaves hair soft it might be pricey for some but I thinks it’s a reasonable price and worth every penny
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’d say this is a pretty average hair mask. It does its job and it’s reasonably priced. I would recommend for anyone who is on a budget. It wasn’t miraculous for me, but I definitely got what I paid for.
Jerri Q.
Tuscumbia, AL
Love it!!! My hair feels so hathy and smooth after using this. I RECOMMEND IT !!! It also smells good
Sharla M.
Amazing! I usually experience really dry, tangly hair after highlights, but using this mask as a conditioner, I can comb through my hair without issues.
Erica P.
Temecula
After being out in the sun day on the boat w my blonde color hair I use it's a 10 to help her my hair back in nice condition it's amazing
Samantha S.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this product -- it smells nice and left my hair soft after the first use. The scent isn't too strong and developed as I worked it into my wet hair. I would recommend this hair mask to others who are looking for a deep conditioning treatment.