BY IT'S A 10 #2 in Hair Masks

10. Detangles. Restores moisture balance. Instantly restores elasticity. Softens. Smoothes. Imparts luminous shine. Enhances natural body. Nourishes. De frizzes. Improves color vibrancy. .

• Does this do anything to reduce frizz and has anyone seen...2 Answers
  • How is this on oily roots and dry smashed ends? x2 Answers
  • Does this really work a miracle?2 Answers
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
After 15 years of highlights, dye jobs (from dark to blonde to dark, repeat), heat damage, and break ups (I always dyed my hair after a breakup in my late teens-early twenties..lol) my hair was seemingly damaged beyond repair, or so I thought. Then I met it's a 10's deep conditioner and my opinion and HAIR changed completely.This is the deep conditioner that totally repaired my hair, allowing it to grow long and healthy again. It has a delicious sweet scent and is very thick and creamy (a little goes a long way). It immediately detangles my hair. I usually leave it on 15 minutes when my hair is in serious need of repair. I will cap it and use my blow dryer on low. After I rinse it out and blow dry I notice more than one drastic difference. My hair has shine & bounce, it free of frizz and feels silky smooth. It gives my hair major moisture without weighing it down at all. When I used this weekly my hair completely transformed and is now healthy and strong. This is an amazing holy grail product for a reason. You can literally buy it anywhere, from a beauty store to a drugstore. It's not cheap but it's definitely worth the buy.
Brittany B.
Not that cheap for the size you get but honestly it works and a little can go a long way even for long hair. The cream is thick and once you start to rub it in your hands it turns a little more liquidy and works through your hair better. I like to start and the crown of my head and massage it in my scalp, then take a wide tooth comb and pull some of the product down to my ends and if i need a little more i just take a dime size amount to my ends and take the comb again and continue to just work it through. I leave it in for about an hour max normally depending on how bad my hair is and then rinse it out with luke warm water. To hot and it drys my hair out again making it frizzy and dry to cold and it doesnt get all the product out. I then let my hair air dry and use another wide tooth comb through my hair. My hair ends up feeling so healthy and smooth, minimal to no frizz or split ends. Its worth the money in my opinion but I'd wait for Ulta to have one of their BOGO free or BOGO 1/2 off
Bethany B.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I cannot stress enough how AWESOME 'It's a 10' is for your hair! All products that I've used from this brand are absolutely amazing! This leaves your hair feeling light and fluffy and smooth and soft. It was easy to rinse out and not greasy, and didn't build up on the hair. 10/10 would recommend and continue to use!
Alexia A.
All of it’s a 10s products are amazing. I have tried hundreds of different products and haven’t found one that is as versatile as these are. The repair mask is a miracle worker! If you have dry, frizzy, colored, heat-damaged hair this will be a life saver for you!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love all it’s a 10 products...they are not cheap but honestly are worth it if your hand is dry, damaged, frizzy, wavy or just generally unruly.

For this hair product I paid about $18 for a smallish tube....which will last you as really you don’t want to use it more than once a week or it will likely weigh your hair down....

The product is like a hair cream and you apply it like a conditioner and leave it to work for 10 minutes.
You will feel it super fast, even when you rinse you hair it will feel softer.

After drying your hair will smell great and feel smoother and much much more softer. There are also many other hair products from this range, and they are all fabulous!!!
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this hair mask. It ledt my hair fellong and looking really soft. It also gave my hair volume and body. The scent is not bad and it very light, barely noticable. I would recommend this to people with fine hair and those who have sensitivity to scents.
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
This hair mask works pretty well just soften and hydrate my hair. Again a little on the pricey side so usually wait for a coupon to buy it. I like that target sells it now. If your hair is very dry I would definitely try this out.
C.E. N.
Ville Platte, LA
I use the it's a 10 miracle mask as my weekly deep conditioning treatment for my hair. It does wonders! It never fails to leave my hair looking healthy and feeling silky smooth and soft to touch. I don't use expensive shampoo's and conditioner's because I would go through them way too often and they're too pricey to have to buy so often but you would never know I didn't after using this. I have long, naturally dark blonde hair that looks like it's on the finer side because of how naturally straight and sleek looking it is but there is actually a lot of it. I have been dying my hair at salons for about 13 years now and everyone always asks me how I keep it so healthy and I always let them know that this is what does it. Mind you, I bleach my hair a lighter blonde and have gone back and forth between having my hair dyed a brunette color then back to blonde at least once a year every year. This past year I decided to do platinum blonde so a lot more bleach and processing involved. You'd think there'd be a lot of damage and drying out of my hair being it took a couple months to get it to the shade I wanted it to be at but nope! Nothing but healthy, soft hair and this is the key!
Katherine B.
I love all Its a 10 products, but this is one of my absolute favorites. I used it regularly on my platinum hair, and it really helped to keep it moisturized and prevent it from looking frizzy. Such a good product!
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
It works amazing! You’ll see a difference on the first time you try it. Definitely worth it. Your hair will feel more smooth, soft and healthy looking which is something I’m always looking for. Give a try
Alisha M.
I have VERY thick, damaged, dry and frizzy hair will this help? How many uses till it shows results?
Sa A.
Medford, NY
Where can I buy this? And what is roughly the cost of it?
Megan S.
Anderson , SC
How often would you recommend using this?
Sarah E.
Where can I purchase this?
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
I've wanted to use this for a long time but not sure of the price. Is it affordable for how well it works?