It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask

10. Detangles. Restores moisture balance. Instantly restores elasticity. Softens. Smoothes. Imparts luminous shine. Enhances natural body. Nourishes. De frizzes. Improves color vibrancy. .

Tell me about your day❤️
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask how well does this work?
Best hair mask for dry hair that does not weigh your hair down or make greasy? It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask ? Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah B.
Rialto
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Sarah B.
It keeps your hair from being dry and prevents it from breakage. Keeps hair very soft and healthy
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Jenny V.
Love the smell. First time trying this. My hair is soft, smooth and less frizzy after application (leave on conditioner). I do this once a week. Will definitely get more. Value for money.
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the BEST hair masks ever! Now my hair is color treated it used to be super dry, frizzy, and overall just very dead. I started to take a initiative to stop box dying my hair & let it grow out and use products that would help me get my hair to the way it is now and specifically this product has done miracles for my hair. I use it at least twice a week, I leave it in for about 5-10 minutes in the shower afterwards getting out I use my wet brush usually any other hair mask i would have a little bit of tangles but with this one when I tell you it is smoother than ever when combing out my wet hair! Also when I’m not using the hair mask I’ll use the Nexxus shampoo & conditioner! I would definitely recommend to anyone who would love to try out a hair mask! 🥰
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This is amazing for my blonde hair. It restores moisture and elasticity and makes My hair stronger. It does exactly what it claims. I will never be with out this product.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Haley B.
My sister in law to be works in a hair salon so she constantly gets new shampoo and conditioner sets in as well as full sized products or sample products. She gave me a bundle of these and Ive been putting off using these for months just because I hate having sample packs in the shower... I finally started opening and using them and I am SO upset with myself that I haven’t tried them sooner! This makes my hair So soft and healthy feeling/looking. I think this is the best my hair has felt in quite sometime. I have VERY fine thin ish hair and this does wonders without weighing it down what so ever. I will DEFINITELY be getting this full sized ASAP!
Rangin A.
Brentwood, TN
I love it’s A 10 products they are gentle on the hair and scalp no over powering smell this mask is amazing leaves hair soft it might be pricey for some but I thinks it’s a reasonable price and worth every penny
Emily W.
Alpharetta, GA
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’d say this is a pretty average hair mask. It does its job and it’s reasonably priced. I would recommend for anyone who is on a budget. It wasn’t miraculous for me, but I definitely got what I paid for.
Jerri Q.
Tuscumbia, AL
Love it!!! My hair feels so hathy and smooth after using this. I RECOMMEND IT !!! It also smells good
Melissa B.
Clinton, PA
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask uploaded by Melissa B.
My hair was damaged from blow drying every day after my shower...won't do that again back to air drying. I was looking for anything to help me bring my hair back to life and make it less damaged. This is the product. Spray it in your hair and it's turns to silk so easy to brush through. After a few days I didn't have to use it anymore and my hair feels way better than before a noticeable difference. I still use it every once in a while just to keep my hair healthy and strong.
Sharla M.
Amazing! I usually experience really dry, tangly hair after highlights, but using this mask as a conditioner, I can comb through my hair without issues.

699 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel  F.
Dubuque, IA
il y a 7 mois
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask how well does this work?
Heather O. il y a 3 mois
This is hands down my favorite hair mask I use it once a week and I leaves my hair soft and shiny all week I love it
Saritha I.
Newbrunswick
il y a 8 mois
It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask Does this product actually work at taming frizzy hair? My hair is so frizzy and curly, and I want it look better when it's straightened and less frayed and dead.