Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA

I love EVERYTHING Made by it's a 10 Miracle! My hair is color-treated with regular heat abuse from my straightener, curling wand and blowdryer! I do use the it's a 10 Miracle leave-in conditioner prior to blowdrying and it leaves my hair silky, smooth and shiny but one to two times a week I can feel the dryness on my ends from the heat and know it's time to use the hair mask!
I just grab some, no exact amount. I have long, thick hair so a good handful and massage it really good into my dry hair, I use enough so I can see that my hair has conditioner. I use a wide tooth comb and comb it all through, grab some good ol' Saran Wrap, bundle my hair on top of my head, wrap it in plastic wrap, put a towel on high in the dryer, take it out and again wrap that sucker on over the plastic wrapped hair and let it sit on my head for 5-10 mins.
After I'm done I do a really warm rinse ONLY, no shampooing here or it will defeat the purpose and at times lock in the moisture with a cool rise. It just depends on how long I leave the mask on. You will be left with a renewed head of hair! My ends just soak it up! @influenster @influenstervox @itsa10 @itsa10miracle
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI

I admit that I'm a whore when it comes to hair treatments; I'll use whatever/wherever/however to get the shiny results I crave. This big ol' "jug o juice" is really good! It has just enough conditioning ingredients and won't weigh your hair down. (My hair is pencil-straight and I have to wash/condition every day.)
I like to mix conditioners when I'm in the shower ... a squirt of this, a plop of that ... I'm the Mad Scientist of hair concoctions. I'm probably just throwing $$ down my hair-clogged drain but it's fun to see which products go with each other. I have to say that the pump bottle is really nice! I hate jarred products and I usually end up with an oversized huge blob of anything in a tube. If you ever hear a string of unmentionable expletives it's probably me trying to manuever the overabundant ooze pile back into its tube.
Suzanne F.
Suzanne F.

This product was a God sent during a rough period in my hair journey. I had just colored my hair and after years of heat and chemical process my hair was just starting to feel lifeless. I picked this up at my local beauty store and first of all the smell drew me in. It's fresh and clean with a hint of sweetness. I'm a sucker for scents. I think most of us are :) Anyway, I purchased this along with the shampoo and leave in conditioner. I swear to you that after 1 use my hair felt more manageable and less tangle prone. After a month of using it my hair was very very soft and styling was no longer an issue. It can be pricey so I say wait for a sale or a Buy one get one 1/2 off at Ulta! I really do like this for curly hair so I recommend it!
Harley R.
Harley R.

I went back to back 4 consecutive days bleaching and applying color to my hair to attempt a "bleach blonde" look. When I completely damaged my hair, this was the ONLY product that repaired my hair, and also made it manageable. I used RedKen, Joico - KPAK, you name it. Nothing worked except for this. I used this with my 2 in 1 conditioning purple shampoo from Sally's, some days I would just apply a conditioner to my hair ,but nothing ever worked until I started using this product. Within 2 days, I noticed a significant difference. Now I haven't colored my hair in about a year now, nor have had a hair cut in almost 6 months, so I will still sometimes use this product when I feel my ends are splitting and it works!
Julia P.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA

Received a sample of this a while back and loved it! I have colored/damaged dry hair so finding a deep conditioner that puts life into my hair can be challenging. This did the job very well! The smell is great, the formula is lovely, and the results are wonderful. It left my hair feeling soft and smooth. The only complaint I have, which I'm sure is the same complaint many have, is the price is very high. It does do a great job so I'd say its worth it if you have a good job/ don't have many bills to pay. Alas, I am a college student so I won't be buying this again for awhile.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL

This was one of the first hair mask ever used. The tub lasted me about two years so you know a little does go a long way. You definitely want too use this product once too one every weeks! Too much of this product will do the opposite and actually fry your hair since your putting too much protein on it. And it do that too me. But once I figured out why my hair was dying I knew it was too much of the mask. So I stopped using it everyday and too once every two weeks and the softness it brought too my hair and the healthiness has made this product on of my favorites!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Seffner, Fl

I bought a couple different products from this company when it was first blowing up thru the online beauty community and I was not impressed at all. I have super long and super thick hair so I use a LOT of product. after learning so much about hair thru researching curly girl method for my daughter (no, I'm pretty sure this is not CG, that's not what I'm saying) I'm planning to go back and re-try my it's a 10 because I think if these have proteins, it's bc I used so much at once that I didn't get good results. Hopefully I'll be updating my score.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Cedar Hill, TX

I really like this product and what it does for my hair. It truly is a miracle conditioner. I have fine, straight hair that is color-treated. It leaves my hair very soft and tangle-free when brushing straight out of the shower. My hair looks and feels healthy as a result. However, the only reason that I did not give this product the full 5 stars is because I believe it breaks out my skin on my back, chest & face with acne. So if you have oily or acne prone skin then it might not be the best bet for you. Otherwise, is a great product overall.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA

When I first purchased this product, it was due to a recommendation from a YouTube video with a beauty blogger I admired. I thought it was a huge splurge for a hair treatment, but when I compare it to the price of dozens of cheaper products I'd hoped would live up to expectation, it's really quite reasonable. This product smells great and really is a miracle worker for my hair. It smooths, helps my split ends become less noticeable, and leaves my hair looking moisturized but not oily. It's a staple product to my everyday hair routine.
Bella R.
Bella R.
Lancaster, CA

A friend of mine suggested this for my hair since it tends to get dry due to coloring my unnatural hair color blonde. I was a bit skeptical at first because let's face it, what works for one person, might not work for you. On the day I colored my hair, after toning, I applied this, it a plastic cap on, and sat under my dryer for about 30 minutes. When I rinsed it out, my hair felt amazing. Soft and very hydrated. When I was finished drying and styling, I looked like I spent hundreds at a salon. It is pricey but worth every dime!!!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.

I have VERY thick, damaged, dry and frizzy hair will this help? How many uses till it shows results?
Sar A.
Sar A.

Where can I buy this? And what is roughly the cost of it?
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Where can I purchase this?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC

How often would you recommend using this?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI

I've wanted to use this for a long time but not sure of the price. Is it affordable for how well it works?

Join Now