It's A 10 Miracle Five Minute Hair Repair Conditioner for Blondes uploaded by Amy F.It's A 10 Miracle Five Minute Hair Repair Conditioner for Blondes uploaded by Charlotte Reese G.

BY IT'S A 10

Five Minute Hair Repair for Blondes - It's a 10 Five Minute Hair Repair for Blondes formula is designed specifically to boost blonde hair by adding radiant shine and increased silkiness, while protecting from heat and UV rays. This unique compound of natural ingredients is for blondes or anyone with light to medium colored hair. Best of all, this restorative process treatment takes only 5 minutes in the shower.(5.0 oz.) - Five Minute Hair Repair for Blondes see more...

Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product so much! You have to leave it in for a few minutes but it's awesome! It leaves your hair noticeably softer after just one use! It's great because you don't need much product to make a huge difference in how your hair feels/looks!
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Love this moisturizing cream treatment, fast and easy to use during any shower routine but the results are comparable to salon treatments! Of course the smell is amazing literally get compliments hours later halfway through my work day but it moisturizes restores your hair with a healthy shine without the heavy waxy residue left behind It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask
Teri S.
North Richland Hills
Review for: It's A 10 Miracle Five Minute Hair Repair Conditioner for Blondes, 5 Ounce more...
If you're looking for a product to repair bleached hair look no more than this!!! It works for dry/oily scalps. This product is the best hair mask for repairing color treated hair that I've used. I'm beyond satisfied with my purchase.
Rachael M.
Most products by Its a 10 are good products. Be sure you buy your hair products from an actual salon or beauty supply store instead of a drugstore or a place like a Walmart or T.J. Maxx because any hair products not sold in a salon are legally able to dilute their products with unnecessary alcohols and silicones that can dry, damage, and clog hair follicles not only causing damage, but also promoting hair loss! If you come across this product in a salon (even the smart style located in a walmart) they legally cannot tamper with products and you will like those results much better! Not only does this product not weigh down or dull blondes, it is also good for anyone with fine texture hair because it is especially made with a less heavy texture lotion to avoid getting greasy and flat!
Elisabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this. Great deep conditioner for my bleached blonde hair. Smells nice, somewhat of a musky scent, and makes hair feel nice and soft after use without making it too greasy. I use this in replacement of my
Conditioner once a week. Definitely recommend for blondes.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Yes yes yes. Yes. Love this product. It is perfect for my highlighted hair. I love the whole line of It's a 10 products. They are life changing. I bought from ulta a few months ago and absolutely will buy again!
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
This leave in conditioner was okay - nothing phenomenal! I liked that they made a product specifically for blondes but I will be honest, I only ended up using this a few times because I wasn't super impressed.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
GREAT SMELL AND RESULTS! I love how this nourishes and conditions my hair that is sometimes brittle due to toning and washing. I use it once a week so that my hair is soft without being overly greasy.
Kayla R.
Wrightstown, WI
I love this mask for conditioning my hair? I color my hair frequently so it is somewhat damaged but I do not want to cut my hair so this does the trick to keep my ends from breaking off and works great
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
I have been struggling with my hair color. It seems that my hair rebels against color. If I go with adding actual color to my hair, it turns yellow. If I get it highlighted, it tends to be brassy. I got this product as I am a huge fan of Its A 10 products and I was very satisfied with the results. My hair felt really soft and conditioned, without being weighed down, and my color softened just enough to get me through to my next salon appointment!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
This product is pretty expensive so im curious to how well it works...any advice?
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
Can this be left over night after getting my hair bleached or only for the recommended 5 minutes?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
How well does this work!?
Taylor C.
Is this product heavy on the hair??
Sabrina L.
Atlanta
Does this actually work? I have ombré, so the bottom of my hair is blonde