It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Angelina V.It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Linda B.It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Linda B.
It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel

It's a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

For those that prefer the reliable hold of gel, but dislike the rock-hard finish it often leaves, It’s a 10 Haircare is proud to introduce the It’s a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel. Created to keep hair firmly in place without sacrificing touchability and movement. It’s a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel is an emollient-rich product that can be used wet or dry to create stunning, yet soft styles. It provides natural-looking hold that isn’t stiff or “plastic” looking. It has the flexibility of a pomade with the hold of a hairspray and turns your hands into the ultimate styling tools by allowing you to shape, mold and direct hair into any style you want.

It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel
It's a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel
  • "I use it every time I get out the shower and I only use a pea to dime size amount for my shoulder length hair." in 1 review
  • "Can use on damp or dry hair." in 1 review
Angelina V.
Madera, CA
I use this after I shower. Like immediately. My hair is super curly, so it left my hair looking healthy and bouncy! And then after a couple minutes I added mouse and voila. My hair looked great!!
Wendi D.
Anything from this line is amazing! It's expensive but totally worth it! It's kind of hard to find as well, so if you find it and you can afford it I would suggest maybe sticking up a bit.
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
I love to put this in my hair when I get right out of the shower and I use it to scrunch my hair along with the it's a 10 hair spray this brand can get expensive but it's definitely worth it because it does wonders for your hair this Joe doesn't leave your hair sticky like the other ones do it's definitely worth the repurchase
bailey m.
West Seneca, NY
I love its a 10! a little bit goes a long way and it also the smell is amazing. i have super long hair and i can't wait to expand what i get from its a 10. their products can be a little pricey but definitely worth the price in my opinion! not too sticky, and really holds my haiR!
Mariangela R.
Medley, FL
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin
This is my number one product is so good, the price is just a little to high but once again worth it. Leave my hair perfectly fine. I wish the bottle brings a little bit more. But I love it
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
It works OK. Not a huge fan of gels, I prefer creams or mousse, but I got this on sale so I decided to give it a try. I do love their leave in conditioner but this fell flat. It does make my curls bouncy but I feel like they have more frizz than when I use my curly milk or creams.
Christina C.
Ellwood City
I love all of its a 10 products! I'm always iffy about putting different products in my hair because it's gets so greasy. But this is awesome for my hair and smells amazing! I highly recommend along with the shampoo and conditioner by it's a 10
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
This is amazing , holds great, throughout humidity, leaves hair smooth mom sticky and easily to was out. It is amazing. Don't take my word for it go buy it try it and once at a at a me know go you kik it. It's very affirdable.
Nicole E.
This gel really hold it all together and it last all day. Its really affordable and won't hurt your budget. I use this product on my boys every day. I buy this product at target I am very satisfied with this product
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
Love love love. I swear by this I use it 2 times a week spread out evenly after a shower usually on Monday and Thursday to even it out. If not on Thursday definitely Friday I do it. It helped my dead ends fixed my dry hair and makes it vibrant