It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Angelina V.It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Linda B.It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Linda B.
It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel

It's a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel

BY IT'S A 10

Description:

For those that prefer the reliable hold of gel, but dislike the rock-hard finish it often leaves, It’s a 10 Haircare is proud to introduce the It’s a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel. Created to keep hair firmly in place without sacrificing touchability and movement. It’s a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel is an emollient-rich product that can be used wet or dry to create stunning, yet soft styles. It provides natural-looking hold that isn’t stiff or “plastic” looking. It has the flexibility of a pomade with the hold of a hairspray and turns your hands into the ultimate styling tools by allowing you to shape, mold and direct hair into any style you want.

It's a 10  Miracle Firm Hold Gel
It's a 10 Miracle Firm Hold Gel
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use it every time I get out the shower and I only use a pea to dime size amount for my shoulder length hair." in 1 review
  • "Can use on damp or dry hair." in 1 review
Rylee D.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a 10 has always been one of my all time favorite hair care products. This one specifically is common in my household. 10/10 recommend. Firm hold, lasts long , and affordable! definately worth a try especially if you're a gel user. My mom being a hair dresser, she loves it too!
Mariangela R.
Medley, FL
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin
This is my number one product is so good, the price is just a little to high but once again worth it. Leave my hair perfectly fine. I wish the bottle brings a little bit more. But I love it
Christina C.
Ellwood City
I love all of its a 10 products! I'm always iffy about putting different products in my hair because it's gets so greasy. But this is awesome for my hair and smells amazing! I highly recommend along with the shampoo and conditioner by it's a 10
Angelina V.
Madera, CA
I use this after I shower. Like immediately. My hair is super curly, so it left my hair looking healthy and bouncy! And then after a couple minutes I added mouse and voila. My hair looked great!!
Nicole E.
This gel really hold it all together and it last all day. Its really affordable and won't hurt your budget. I use this product on my boys every day. I buy this product at target I am very satisfied with this product
Wendi D.
Anything from this line is amazing! It's expensive but totally worth it! It's kind of hard to find as well, so if you find it and you can afford it I would suggest maybe sticking up a bit.
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
I love to put this in my hair when I get right out of the shower and I use it to scrunch my hair along with the it's a 10 hair spray this brand can get expensive but it's definitely worth it because it does wonders for your hair this Joe doesn't leave your hair sticky like the other ones do it's definitely worth the repurchase
bailey m.
West Seneca, NY
I love its a 10! a little bit goes a long way and it also the smell is amazing. i have super long hair and i can't wait to expand what i get from its a 10. their products can be a little pricey but definitely worth the price in my opinion! not too sticky, and really holds my haiR!
Liz M.
I didn't really like this product it did what it said it would by keeping it in place and it didn't get frizzy but it didn't mix well with the oils I put in my hair it would be super hard and leave a bunch of white stuff that wasn't dandruff all over my hair but maybe it would work better for someone else.
Karen T.
did not work very well, worse gel for hair. stay away from Miracle Firm Hold Gel Unisex by It'S A 10, its not worth it, there are better hair gels on the market and this is not it. the product did not hold, the product wore off 30 mins after I applied the product. my hair did not stay it looked messy and gross.