it's a 10 miracle firm hold gel uploaded by Linda B.it's a 10 miracle firm hold gel uploaded by Linda B.

BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly. Ultra control. Alcohol free. Adds body. Non flaking. High hold. Not sticky/stiff. Glossy shine. Thermal barrier. Use wet or dry. Heat styler. . see more...

• "Can use on damp or dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I get out the shower and I only use a pea to dime size amount for my shoulder length hair." in 1 review
bailey m.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love its a 10! a little bit goes a long way and it also the smell is amazing. i have super long hair and i can't wait to expand what i get from its a 10. their products can be a little pricey but definitely worth the price in my opinion! not too sticky, and really holds my haiR!
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works OK. Not a huge fan of gels, I prefer creams or mousse, but I got this on sale so I decided to give it a try. I do love their leave in conditioner but this fell flat. It does make my curls bouncy but I feel like they have more frizz than when I use my curly milk or creams.
Tiare P.
Grand Prairie
This gel smells amazing. Also, it has an amazing hold without being stinky. A little amount of this product goes a long way. I would recommend this product.
Martisha W.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds great. But you can tell its caked in your hair. Took two washes to get it out. I think id rather have frizzy curls.
Seanae B.
Gustine
It's a 10 is def a very good product. I don't like gels alll that much but when I do use it I do like to use this one
Jennifer H.
Evansville, IN
I have naturally curly hair and his really helps the frizz even when it's rainy outside! Would buy again definitely
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
I love the Its a 10 product line. I love that this can be used of dry or damp hair as well.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair gel. I use it every time I get out the shower and I only use a pea to dime size amount for my shoulder length hair. It doesn't get it so it doesn't move, but it keeps my hair in the same shape and moving as one whole strand - I love it! It gives my hair a nice shine too and plus it does 8 other things! And it's true, it does do all of them. It's not sticky, it helps protect my hair and it lasts all day.
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is the best for when i need a quick fix to get my hair going for the day and makes me feel so fres
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this gel for about a year now. I won't use anything else!

It's a great holding gel that won't flake. It does dry quickly so you need to style right away. Other than that... An absolute perfect gel for men or women (my hubby uses it also!),