it's a 10 miracle firm hold gel uploaded by Linda B.it's a 10 miracle firm hold gel uploaded by Linda B.

BY IT'S A 10

Does 10 Things Instantly. Ultra control. Alcohol free. Adds body. Non flaking. High hold. Not sticky/stiff. Glossy shine. Thermal barrier. Use wet or dry. Heat styler. . see more...

• "Can use on damp or dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it every time I get out the shower and I only use a pea to dime size amount for my shoulder length hair." in 1 review
bailey m.
bailey m.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love its a 10! a little bit goes a long way and it also the smell is amazing. i have super long hair and i can't wait to expand what i get from its a 10. their products can be a little pricey but definitely worth the price in my opinion! not too sticky, and really holds my haiR!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE
Its a 10 has amazing hair products though they are a little pricey they truly do improve your hair. This gel will not budge so you wont have to worry about fly aways and all of that. It smells great and a little goes a long way
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Really like my it's a 10 products. They all work pretty amazing but are a little pricey. Some of them have a funky smell too. But this I definitely keep on hand. Great for scrunching.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long or short we also have thick hair in this family it's fast and easy money worthy very accessible in local stores...holds all day thru indoor and outdoor fun
Aeryl C.
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I just recently fell in love with the It's a 10 products after the Nashville CosmoProf hair show. They are amazing and do so many things for your hair.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works OK. Not a huge fan of gels, I prefer creams or mousse, but I got this on sale so I decided to give it a try. I do love their leave in conditioner but this fell flat. It does make my curls bouncy but I feel like they have more frizz than when I use my curly milk or creams.
Seanae B.
Seanae B.
Gustine
It's a 10 is def a very good product. I don't like gels alll that much but when I do use it I do like to use this one
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
I love the Its a 10 product line. I love that this can be used of dry or damp hair as well.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair gel. I use it every time I get out the shower and I only use a pea to dime size amount for my shoulder length hair. It doesn't get it so it doesn't move, but it keeps my hair in the same shape and moving as one whole strand - I love it! It gives my hair a nice shine too and plus it does 8 other things! And it's true, it does do all of them. It's not sticky, it helps protect my hair and it lasts all day.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
This makes my hair wonderful. Manageable. And fantastic. I love how it makes my hair feel and smell.