4 colors available

BY IT'S A 10

The Finishing Touch To Every Style Truly...Miracle Haircare Does 10 Things Instantly Flexible Hold Formula Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Color Safe Quick Drying Not Sticky Or Rigid Adds Body Weightless Adds Control Brushable Formula An Ideal Accent To Natural Hair And A Professional-Quality Polish To All Other Styles, It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray Is The Next Generation Of Hairspray. Incredibly Lightweight, Brushable And Flexible, This Non-Sticky, Color-Safe Quick Dry Formula Defines And Shapes Styles In A Variety Of Environments. Start With A Light Misting For Gentle Hold Then Layer Additional Applications To Achieve Firm Hold And Ultimate Control.&Nbsp; Strong, Touchable Hold Lasts Through Humidity And Extended Time Between Styling. Its A 10 Haircare Does Not Test On Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A &Quot;10&Quot; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A &Quot;10&Quot;&Nbsp; It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used a few bottles of this hairspray, that says a lot considering I bounce from brand to brand usually lol. I really like this hairspray a lot. This hairspray actually works and holds my hair in place. Im a college athlete and I need my hair to stay down when Im playing! lol
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE this hairspray!! Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking. Also adds some shine and eliminates FRIZZ! Great for the hot weather!!
Grace W.
Grace W.
Cincinnati, OH
I worked in a salon throughout high school and have tested the gamut of hair sprays. This is by far my favorite! I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted. This doesn't do that. My hair still feel soft and natural but stays where I want it!
Anne W.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is amazing! I love the hold and love that it doesn't make my hair sticky, tacky or hard. It makes my hair super shiny and lasts all day. Wonderful product!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well but isn't worth the price. It's only hairspray. I could find the same outcome with a cheaper product
Nina P.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
LOVE this freezing spray. Works well and maintains volume. Does not flatten hair when you spray it like cheap brands do.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I love the Spray it Hard hair spray. It held up through a full night of dancing and merriment. I would definitely buy this product. Thumbs up!
mar a.
mar a.
long beach , ca
I don't really use hairspray but when i do this is the one i use. i like that it doesn't leave my hair stiff and feeling gross
DesaRae J.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This finishing spray is okay. I do not like the smell.. If it smelled great, I might like it more the hold works well but I just want!y hair to smell good as well as hold
Amy G.
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Really like this finishing spray. It keeps my hair shiny and helps the curls stay together all night long! Doesn't drag your hair down and doesn't have a sticky texture either.