4 colors available

BY IT'S A 10

The Finishing Touch To Every Style Truly...Miracle Haircare Does 10 Things Instantly Flexible Hold Formula Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Color Safe Quick Drying Not Sticky Or Rigid Adds Body Weightless Adds Control Brushable Formula An Ideal Accent To Natural Hair And A Professional-Quality Polish To All Other Styles, It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray Is The Next Generation Of Hairspray. Incredibly Lightweight, Brushable And Flexible, This Non-Sticky, Color-Safe Quick Dry Formula Defines And Shapes Styles In A Variety Of Environments. Start With A Light Misting For Gentle Hold Then Layer Additional Applications To Achieve Firm Hold And Ultimate Control.&Nbsp; Strong, Touchable Hold Lasts Through Humidity And Extended Time Between Styling. Its A 10 Haircare Does Not Test On Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A &Quot;10&Quot; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A &Quot;10&Quot;&Nbsp; It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
Sombol |.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liked this spray, smells good and works fairly well. I think it's a bit pricey for what you get but there are always deals going on.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutley love the ENTIRE It's A 10 hair care line! My mom does hair and ever since I came across its a 10, I've been in love with it & how much it helps restore my dry, damaged hair. I use the finishing spray last (obviously by the name haha) and it gives my hair such a pretty healthy shine. I always seem to get compliments when I use it!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's a great hair spray. I just tried it this weekend and held my curls all day ! I would totally buy this again. I got it from Ulta. A little pricey but a great product. This is the second thing I have tried from this brand.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is good! I like to use this when I need some hairspray but don't want that crunchy hair that hairspray can leave you with
Pam C.
Pam C.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I love the shine, the hold the packaging and every detail of this product. My hair tends to be frizzy so the smoothing properties are great.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a 10 sprays and serums are amazing. They work so so well in the hair and last incredibly well. The smells are so awesome and feel so beautiful in the hair
Betsy E.
Betsy E.
Best hairspray! #Dries fast, #flexible hold, not sticky and humid resistant. Everyone has their own scents that bother them. I love the scent.
Susan T.
Susan T.
LOVE the fragrance most of all! I can't stand if a product has a bad fragrance as I get nauseated by heavy/strong smells. It holds my hair yet doesn't make it stiff. It is a little pricey but it last me quite a while. I definitely recommend!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love an awesome finishing spray? The shine!!!! The hold! This keeps my hair shiny and soft whether I straighten my hair, curl it, or throw it up in a cute pony tail! My husband even commented about how great my hair smelled!!
Phoebe S.
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
Its a 10 and its a yes! i love this spray! i use this for my curls which are very had to hold and it will last for days it seems! i also use the other products buy this brand i just wish it was not so expensive