BY IT'S A 10

The Finishing Touch To Every Style Truly...Miracle Haircare Does 10 Things Instantly Flexible Hold Formula Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Color Safe Quick Drying Not Sticky Or Rigid Adds Body Weightless Adds Control Brushable Formula An Ideal Accent To Natural Hair And A Professional-Quality Polish To All Other Styles, It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray Is The Next Generation Of Hairspray. Incredibly Lightweight, Brushable And Flexible, This Non-Sticky, Color-Safe Quick Dry Formula Defines And Shapes Styles In A Variety Of Environments. Start With A Light Misting For Gentle Hold Then Layer Additional Applications To Achieve Firm Hold And Ultimate Control.&Nbsp; Strong, Touchable Hold Lasts Through Humidity And Extended Time Between Styling. Its A 10 Haircare Does Not Test On Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A &Quot;10&Quot; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A &Quot;10&Quot;&Nbsp; It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
Jen Jen J.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I love it! It gives my hair a good hold and leaves it looking shiny and healthy! I will definitely buy it next time I'm at Ulta!
Amanda S.
I love the entire its a 10 brand honestly but the finishing spray is great because it controls frizz and gives your hair a light hold and doesn't make it crispy or crunchy.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Travel Size more...
I'm glad all i got was a tiny bottle to try. I think the only thing that is nice about this is the flexible hold it offers. It smells very unpleasant. It does leave a nice flexible hold but it doesn't last long. I don't think this was suitable for fine and feathery hair like mine. My hair is very difficult to keep in a style so i need a stronger hold. It rinsed out ok but the smell of it lingered like bad cologne. I don't think I'll be using it again.
Alison R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! I have very fine hair and it is hard to hold a curl or any hair style for that matter. This finishing spray really helps hold the curls but doesn't leave a crusty layer on my hair. Once you spray it into your hair, let it dry then run your fingers through and it will hold and feel natural.
Corie D.
I have very straight hair and loose curls easily but this product does an excellent job keeping my curls all day long without making it feel stiff like other hairspray a do. All I need is a light spray to set and I'm good to go. Smells great too!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Amazing product! It holds hair well giving it a beautiful shine! Love that gives me flexibility on the how and how it smells. Its weightless and humidity resistant. I do recommend this hair spray. I got mine from Ulta.
Grace W.
Cincinnati, OH
I worked in a salon throughout high school and have tested the gamut of hair sprays. This is by far my favorite! I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted. This doesn't do that. My hair still feel soft and natural but stays where I want it!
Sara K.
Absolutley love the ENTIRE It's A 10 hair care line! My mom does hair and ever since I came across its a 10, I've been in love with it & how much it helps restore my dry, damaged hair. I use the finishing spray last (obviously by the name haha) and it gives my hair such a pretty healthy shine. I always seem to get compliments when I use it!
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Travel Size more...
Who doesn't love an awesome finishing spray? The shine!!!! The hold! This keeps my hair shiny and soft whether I straighten my hair, curl it, or throw it up in a cute pony tail! My husband even commented about how great my hair smelled!!
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's a great hair spray. I just tried it this weekend and held my curls all day ! I would totally buy this again. I got it from Ulta. A little pricey but a great product. This is the second thing I have tried from this brand.