BY IT'S A 10

The Finishing Touch To Every Style Truly...Miracle Haircare Does 10 Things Instantly Flexible Hold Formula Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Color Safe Quick Drying Not Sticky Or Rigid Adds Body Weightless Adds Control Brushable Formula An Ideal Accent To Natural Hair And A Professional-Quality Polish To All Other Styles, It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray Is The Next Generation Of Hairspray. Incredibly Lightweight, Brushable And Flexible, This Non-Sticky, Color-Safe Quick Dry Formula Defines And Shapes Styles In A Variety Of Environments. Start With A Light Misting For Gentle Hold Then Layer Additional Applications To Achieve Firm Hold And Ultimate Control.&Nbsp; Strong, Touchable Hold Lasts Through Humidity And Extended Time Between Styling. Its A 10 Haircare Does Not Test On Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A &Quot;10&Quot; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A &Quot;10&Quot;&Nbsp; It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
If I could rate this a 10 I would !! This is my go to hairspray. I have curly hair that I blowout and heat treat, but this product is the best hold with the best smell and the least amount of stickiness and stiffness.
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Really like this finishing spray. It keeps my hair shiny and helps the curls stay together all night long! Doesn't drag your hair down and doesn't have a sticky texture either.
Jen Jen J.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I love it! It gives my hair a good hold and leaves it looking shiny and healthy! I will definitely buy it next time I'm at Ulta!
Sara K.
Absolutley love the ENTIRE It's A 10 hair care line! My mom does hair and ever since I came across its a 10, I've been in love with it & how much it helps restore my dry, damaged hair. I use the finishing spray last (obviously by the name haha) and it gives my hair such a pretty healthy shine. I always seem to get compliments when I use it!
Grace W.
Cincinnati, OH
I worked in a salon throughout high school and have tested the gamut of hair sprays. This is by far my favorite! I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted. This doesn't do that. My hair still feel soft and natural but stays where I want it!
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's a great hair spray. I just tried it this weekend and held my curls all day ! I would totally buy this again. I got it from Ulta. A little pricey but a great product. This is the second thing I have tried from this brand.
Jessica C.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love an awesome finishing spray? The shine!!!! The hold! This keeps my hair shiny and soft whether I straighten my hair, curl it, or throw it up in a cute pony tail! My husband even commented about how great my hair smelled!!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
This hairspray is amazing! I love the hold and love that it doesn't make my hair sticky, tacky or hard. It makes my hair super shiny and lasts all day. Wonderful product!
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE this hairspray!! Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking. Also adds some shine and eliminates FRIZZ! Great for the hot weather!!
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I love the Spray it Hard hair spray. It held up through a full night of dancing and merriment. I would definitely buy this product. Thumbs up!