BY IT'S A 10

The Finishing Touch To Every Style Truly...Miracle Haircare Does 10 Things Instantly Flexible Hold Formula Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Color Safe Quick Drying Not Sticky Or Rigid Adds Body Weightless Adds Control Brushable Formula An Ideal Accent To Natural Hair And A Professional-Quality Polish To All Other Styles, It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray Is The Next Generation Of Hairspray. Incredibly Lightweight, Brushable And Flexible, This Non-Sticky, Color-Safe Quick Dry Formula Defines And Shapes Styles In A Variety Of Environments. Start With A Light Misting For Gentle Hold Then Layer Additional Applications To Achieve Firm Hold And Ultimate Control.&Nbsp; Strong, Touchable Hold Lasts Through Humidity And Extended Time Between Styling. Its A 10 Haircare Does Not Test On Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A &Quot;10&Quot; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A &Quot;10&Quot;&Nbsp; It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

it's a 10 miracle finishing spray
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
  • "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Love love love this finishing spray! Smell is absolutely amazing and it works wonders. I am not into hairspray that makes your hair feel rock hard and heavy. This finishing spray helps keep my curls soft and in tact while also taming fly aways. By far my favorite finishing spray product.
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Review for: It's a 10 Miracle Finishing Spray, 10 oz more...
I use this after every hair wash. Perfect product. Does it job. Little on higher end for prices though. Have been using this for few years now. The product has not disappointed me yet. Will recommend to others.
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
This is a nice hairspray if you’re looking for the lightest of light holds. It is exactly when it calls itself. A finishing spray. Something to polish off the flyaways but it’s not gonna give you much hold
Annie R.
Schererville, IN
Love the smell of this. Keeps my hair in place without making it look hard or wet. Keeps my hair in place all day and is a nice touch to the end look of my hair. I have medium length hair that gets greasy quite easily, but this product did not cause my hair to get greasy any quicker than normal which is an issue I have had with some hairsprays. However, if you use hairspray every day (I don't) the price is quite high and will end up costing a lot of money
Susan T.
LOVE the fragrance most of all! I can't stand if a product has a bad fragrance as I get nauseated by heavy/strong smells. It holds my hair yet doesn't make it stiff. It is a little pricey but it last me quite a while. I definitely recommend!
Maddie S.
This is a pretty great holding hairspray. It doesnt leave the hair feeling gross and crunchy, but feels nice and light on the hair, while also holding the hair nicely. It isnt sticky and dries really fast. Its a great product.
Mary R.
This is an awesome flexible hairspray. It doesn't leave residue and adds shine. It isn't the most firm hold, so if you need to really hold your hairstyle you might want a different product. This is great for smoothing flyaways and holding loose styles
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
This product is amazing! I have straight hair and have always had a problem scrunching my hair and when I found this product I have NO more issues! Scent is great, price isn't too bad because it's definently worth the money.
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
If I could rate this a 10 I would !! This is my go to hairspray. I have curly hair that I blowout and heat treat, but this product is the best hold with the best smell and the least amount of stickiness and stiffness.
Jen Jen J.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I love it! It gives my hair a good hold and leaves it looking shiny and healthy! I will definitely buy it next time I'm at Ulta!