BY IT'S A 10

The Finishing Touch To Every Style Truly...Miracle Haircare Does 10 Things Instantly Flexible Hold Formula Adds Shine Humidity Resistant Color Safe Quick Drying Not Sticky Or Rigid Adds Body Weightless Adds Control Brushable Formula An Ideal Accent To Natural Hair And A Professional-Quality Polish To All Other Styles, It's A 10 Miracle Finishing Spray Is The Next Generation Of Hairspray. Incredibly Lightweight, Brushable And Flexible, This Non-Sticky, Color-Safe Quick Dry Formula Defines And Shapes Styles In A Variety Of Environments. Start With A Light Misting For Gentle Hold Then Layer Additional Applications To Achieve Firm Hold And Ultimate Control.&Nbsp; Strong, Touchable Hold Lasts Through Humidity And Extended Time Between Styling. Its A 10 Haircare Does Not Test On Animals Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With It's A &Quot;10&Quot; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of It's A &Quot;10&Quot;&Nbsp; It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A It's A &Quot;10&Quot; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
Annie R.
W Lafayette, IN
Love the smell of this. Keeps my hair in place without making it look hard or wet. Keeps my hair in place all day and is a nice touch to the end look of my hair. I have medium length hair that gets greasy quite easily, but this product did not cause my hair to get greasy any quicker than normal which is an issue I have had with some hairsprays. However, if you use hairspray every day (I don't) the price is quite high and will end up costing a lot of money
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I'm glad all i got was a tiny bottle to try. I think the only thing that is nice about this is the flexible hold it offers. It smells very unpleasant. It does leave a nice flexible hold but it doesn't last long. I don't think this was suitable for fine and feathery hair like mine. My hair is very difficult to keep in a style so i need a stronger hold. It rinsed out ok but the smell of it lingered like bad cologne. I don't think I'll be using it again.
Alison R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product! I have very fine hair and it is hard to hold a curl or any hair style for that matter. This finishing spray really helps hold the curls but doesn't leave a crusty layer on my hair. Once you spray it into your hair, let it dry then run your fingers through and it will hold and feel natural.
Corie D.
I have very straight hair and loose curls easily but this product does an excellent job keeping my curls all day long without making it feel stiff like other hairspray a do. All I need is a light spray to set and I'm good to go. Smells great too!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Amazing product! It holds hair well giving it a beautiful shine! Love that gives me flexibility on the how and how it smells. Its weightless and humidity resistant. I do recommend this hair spray. I got mine from Ulta.
Amanda S.
I love the entire its a 10 brand honestly but the finishing spray is great because it controls frizz and gives your hair a light hold and doesn't make it crispy or crunchy.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Ive used a few bottles of this hairspray, that says a lot considering I bounce from brand to brand usually lol. I really like this hairspray a lot. This hairspray actually works and holds my hair in place. Im a college athlete and I need my hair to stay down when Im playing! lol
Maddie S.
This is a pretty great holding hairspray. It doesnt leave the hair feeling gross and crunchy, but feels nice and light on the hair, while also holding the hair nicely. It isnt sticky and dries really fast. Its a great product.
Mary R.
This is an awesome flexible hairspray. It doesn't leave residue and adds shine. It isn't the most firm hold, so if you need to really hold your hairstyle you might want a different product. This is great for smoothing flyaways and holding loose styles
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
This product is amazing! I have straight hair and have always had a problem scrunching my hair and when I found this product I have NO more issues! Scent is great, price isn't too bad because it's definently worth the money.