BY IT'S A 10

Description:

It's a 10 Miracle Finishing Spray is the perfect product to lock in style. Years of testing and formulation have led to a truly "10" hair spray, giving hair body and control with a workable, flexible hold. Safe on color-treated hair, the Miracle Finishing Spray gives a weightless finish to any hairstyle.

It's a 10 miracle finishing spray
  • "I love some good strong hold but hate it if my hair feels stiff and think a lot of sprays take out the shine and make my hair look kind of matted." in 1 review
  • "Holds the hair just where I want without making it hard and wet looking." in 1 review
  • "It works really well but isn't worth the price." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely buy this product." in 1 review
Alyson F.
Elkton
This spray is pretty nice. I randomly found it in my bathroom and gave it a try, and it works so well. My hair does not hold a curl or anything very easily, so I end up having to put in a ton of product, and this takes my hair from looking crunchy and dry to healthy and full. I was very surprised.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Love love love this finishing spray! Smell is absolutely amazing and it works wonders. I am not into hairspray that makes your hair feel rock hard and heavy. This finishing spray helps keep my curls soft and in tact while also taming fly aways. By far my favorite finishing spray product.
Annie R.
Schererville, IN
Love the smell of this. Keeps my hair in place without making it look hard or wet. Keeps my hair in place all day and is a nice touch to the end look of my hair. I have medium length hair that gets greasy quite easily, but this product did not cause my hair to get greasy any quicker than normal which is an issue I have had with some hairsprays. However, if you use hairspray every day (I don't) the price is quite high and will end up costing a lot of money
Susan T.
LOVE the fragrance most of all! I can't stand if a product has a bad fragrance as I get nauseated by heavy/strong smells. It holds my hair yet doesn't make it stiff. It is a little pricey but it last me quite a while. I definitely recommend!
Maddie S.
This is a pretty great holding hairspray. It doesnt leave the hair feeling gross and crunchy, but feels nice and light on the hair, while also holding the hair nicely. It isnt sticky and dries really fast. Its a great product.
Mary R.
This is an awesome flexible hairspray. It doesn't leave residue and adds shine. It isn't the most firm hold, so if you need to really hold your hairstyle you might want a different product. This is great for smoothing flyaways and holding loose styles
Victoria F.
Middletown , CT
If I could rate this a 10 I would !! This is my go to hairspray. I have curly hair that I blowout and heat treat, but this product is the best hold with the best smell and the least amount of stickiness and stiffness.
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
This is a nice hairspray if you’re looking for the lightest of light holds. It is exactly when it calls itself. A finishing spray. Something to polish off the flyaways but it’s not gonna give you much hold
Jen Jen J.
I got this as a sample from Ulta and I love it! It gives my hair a good hold and leaves it looking shiny and healthy! I will definitely buy it next time I'm at Ulta!
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I use this after every hair wash. Perfect product. Does it job. Little on higher end for prices though. Have been using this for few years now. The product has not disappointed me yet. Will recommend to others.