it's a 10 miracle dry shampoo & conditioner

Description:

Miracle Dry Shampoo and Conditioner in One treats frizzy, unmanageable hair. It’s a daily-use shampoo and conditioner that repairs damaged hair, both moisturizing and hydrating the hair at the same time.

Does this work well with funky hair colors? Such as purple faded to razberry? Some tend to pull color.
How exactly does this differ from dry shampoo and what is the purpose of the conditioner? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? I own it and use it but I'm still a little stumped.
Ok so I bought this product in hopes it would make my blows drys last a day longer but I don't see it take the grease out of my hair. Is their a specific way to use this product ?
Start your review of it's a 10 miracle dry shampoo & conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Seattle , WA
Deffinently not the best... dosent soak up all the oils kept my hair still feeling greasy... I prefer batiste
Ontario, CA
1,187 reviews
Smells great. Does not weight down your hair but loves it soft full of life. It's an amazing product to have
Rockville, MD
I love all it’s a 10 products. They are all so perfect! This dry shampoo is on point. Will leave you happy!
Ronan
Was not impressed with this shampoo, I have to use a lot just to fill like my hair is getting clean.
Jerome, ID
This stuff is so amazing, it makes my hair feel so nice. I literally can't find it anywhere anymore.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Katy, TX
I love it's a 10 miracle leave in conditioner I would love to try the shampoo and conditioner
sandwich
Great product especially for kids . Cleans well here feels moisturize silky and soft ,
Riverside, NJ
it's a 10 miracle dry shampoo & conditioner uploaded by Rose M.
I am using some products and loving the result of my hair that became soft and moisturized!
Brooklyn, NY
Best smelling dry shampoo and conditioner ever! This makes my hair feel clean and silky!