it's a 10 miracle dry shampoo & conditioner

Description:

Miracle Dry Shampoo and Conditioner in One treats frizzy, unmanageable hair. It’s a daily-use shampoo and conditioner that repairs damaged hair, both moisturizing and hydrating the hair at the same time.

Does this work well with funky hair colors? Such as purple faded to razberry? Some tend to pull color.
How exactly does this differ from dry shampoo and what is the purpose of the conditioner? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? I own it and use it but I'm still a little stumped.
Ok so I bought this product in hopes it would make my blows drys last a day longer but I don't see it take the grease out of my hair. Is their a specific way to use this product ?
Start your review of it's a 10 miracle dry shampoo & conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Worth, TX
I love It's a 10, and I use their products everyday. I bought this at Armstrong McCall for only $10 for a big bottle. I usually don't buy dry shampoo because I don't use it enough, but I gave this a chance. It ended up making my hair looking greasiest than before. Nice smell, but wouldn't buy again, especially for overpriced at regular stores.
Medford
This is the only dry shampoo I’ve been able to use for my hair and scalp (I have dry sensitive skin on my scalp). I color my hair vivid colors and reds and can’t wash my hair as often as I’d like so I use this to supplement. Doesn’t build up too much and isn’t greasy. It also doesn’t have a strong scent which is great for those of us who have fragrance allergies.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love most of the products from this brand, however, for what ever reason this dry shampoo does not really work with my hair. I would spayed and try to work it into my hair, but its just as I was not putting anything on it. My hair will still look as oil as before I used it.
Unfortunately for me this product was disappointing.
Unfortunately for me this product was disappointing.
Colleyville Texas
This dry shampoo is amazing! I hate when u wake up and your hair is all greasy,but you are to last to take a shower. I can use it for days without washing my hair and it makes my hair looks good as new! I th no everyone should get it!
Meridian, MS
I love this product. I have a thick head full of hair and I don't like washing it every nights so I just wake up spray a little of this in there and it keeps my hair looking fresh and clean
Rochester, NY
Lightweight doesn’t leave residue like other dry shampoos. Leave the hair feeling clean as if I actually washed my hair that day. I don’t wash my hair for 3 days and use this in the third to give it the fresh clean look. I would buy this product again as it’s a great price for the amount you get
I like this product but not for how it was intended. I don't recommend it for a dry shampoo because it just does not rid the grease but it does add texture and style. I like it for giving a little volume to my ends.
colorado springs, Colorado
I gave four stars due to my Lack of use. Its a great product if you don't have to wash your hair but want all the benefits 10 it is. Leaves hair non frizzy, smooth hydrated
Croydon, PA
my hair doesnt do well with dry shampoo. ive tried numerous with no success. my ahir dries out rather than becoming oily. this does the job for me, smells nice and its lasted for a while. i love most its a 10! products so its follows suit.
Las Vegas, NV
It’s good! I enjoy using it when I curl my hair to prevent oil buildup since I’m always touching my hair, I’ll use this on my third day hair and I prefer this over the batiste dry shampoo and will continue repurchasing