BY IT'S A 10

Description:

Miracle Dry Shampoo and Conditioner in One treats frizzy, unmanageable hair. It’s a daily-use shampoo and conditioner that repairs damaged hair, both moisturizing and hydrating the hair at the same time.

• Does this work well with funky hair colors? Such as purpl...1 Answers
  • How exactly does this differ from dry shampoo and what is...2 Answers
  • Ok so I bought this product in hopes it would make my blo...2 Answers
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I wanted to love this product and was excited about the conditioner aspect of it but it did not work at all as a dry shampoo with my hair. I honestly feel like it left my roots more oily and greasy that it was before I had applied the product. I don't recommend this at all for people with oily hair.
Nakia P.
I really wanted to love this because I love It’s A 10 products, however I found that this dry shampoo did not work for me AT ALL. Even on day 2 hair at the end of the day when my hair was barely greasy, this would not dry it up.
Jeannette P.
Redondo Beach
I love most of the products from this brand, however, for what ever reason this dry shampoo does not really work with my hair. I would spayed and try to work it into my hair, but its just as I was not putting anything on it. My hair will still look as oil as before I used it.
Unfortunately for me this product was disappointing.
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
My go to dry shampoo!! It makes my hair smell and few extra fresh! I have a normal scalp, but super tangly hair. I was skeptical about the 2 in 1, but when I brush through, my hair untangles almost instantly!
Mindy E.
Las vegas, NV
It’s good! I enjoy using it when I curl my hair to prevent oil buildup since I’m always touching my hair, I’ll use this on my third day hair and I prefer this over the batiste dry shampoo and will continue repurchasing
Mallory S.
I love this stuff, but more as a dry conditioner than a dry shampoo. So whether you will love it will depend on what you need it for. I have thick hair that rarely gets oily, but the ends can get very dry between washes. I spray this on the bottom 2/3 and it helps get rid of the dry ends. This basically does for dry ends between washes what dry shampoo does for oily roots between washes
Sarah D.
Medford
This is the only dry shampoo I’ve been able to use for my hair and scalp (I have dry sensitive skin on my scalp). I color my hair vivid colors and reds and can’t wash my hair as often as I’d like so I use this to supplement. Doesn’t build up too much and isn’t greasy. It also doesn’t have a strong scent which is great for those of us who have fragrance allergies.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
This product does the job of a dry shampoo and removes a good amount of oil. You have to be careful not to use too much or it will have the opposite effect. A good comparable is batiste dry shampoo or not your mothers. Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Unscented Dry Shampoo
Rachel L.
Rochester, NY
Lightweight doesn’t leave residue like other dry shampoos. Leave the hair feeling clean as if I actually washed my hair that day. I don’t wash my hair for 3 days and use this in the third to give it the fresh clean look. I would buy this product again as it’s a great price for the amount you get
Tonia H.
I love this! I've tried many dry shampoos and they all either smelled awful or made my head itch terribly. This smells INCREDIBLE! And it leaves my hair and scalp feeling soft and refreshed and DOES NOT MAKE ME ITCHY. I dont new volume or texture added to my hair so all I need it to do is absorb dirt and debris. So for me this works perfectly. If you like your hair to feel a little dirtied up for texture and volume this isnt for you.
Ashley B.
West New York, NJ
Ok so I bought this product in hopes it would make my blows drys last a day longer but I don't see it take the grease out of my hair. Is their a specific way to use this product ?
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
How exactly does this differ from dry shampoo and what is the purpose of the conditioner? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? I own it and use it but I'm still a little stumped.
Dani S.
Ridgeley, WV
Does this work well with funky hair colors? Such as purple faded to razberry? Some tend to pull color.

back