BY IT'S A 10

Description:

He's a 10 Miracle Defining Gel keeps hair firmly in place without sacrificing touchability and movement. It's an emollient-rich styling gel that can be used wet or dry providing a natural-looking hold that isn't stiff or "plastic" looking, along with the added benefit of a sophisticated men's fragrance.It's a 10 Miracle Defining GelDoes 10 things instantly. Enhances body. Increases fullness. Moisturizes and conditions hair. Texturizes. For all hair types. Creates shine.

Buy on ULTA
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
When my son came home on a break from college, he brought He's a 10 gel home with him. He loves it, I borrowed it, he said he had 2 bottles and left one at the house for me lol. I would recommend it!
Cassandra M.
Palo Alto, CA
This only defines. It doesn't do much else. It's not a regular gel.. so I guess it removed the frizz? It's not really scented and it doesn't last a long time. It's Okay.
Brett C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works great for around the house or out in public, just try not to sweat too much or it seems to disappear. My hair is normally frizzy and coarse so you can definitely tell when it wears off. Lasts all day if I don't sweat a lot. I buy it every few weeks or so
Alexandria R.
Elberton
It’s a great gel to use! Keeps hairs in place! I have black hair & kind of thick so I need good product! It’s an affordable price, definitely worth what you pay! I would definitely buy it again & would most definitely recommend to others!
Jessica V.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this on my son. He loves to have his hair fixed and this keeps it in place all day even through playing outside and sweating. We always put it on wet and work through his hair. It's so easy to use and works great.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
Although this is a defining gel I use it when doing a blow dried style to add more definition and texture. A little goes a long way with this product and for the price I would recommend this to everyone.
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
i'd love to review a few of your products for this site. lots of lovely customers seeking new and improved products are interested in what you've got! thanks for your time!
xoxo- slayingwithshayleigh
Joey S.
Waco, TX
Great product great smell I give it a 10. My hair is course and thick and this gives it some moisture back. I really like this product and glad my wife got it for me i wouldn't improve anything it's great.
Amanda F.
Fort Worth
I love this line. They are expensive but it just takes a little bit at a time. It smells good too. I would recommend this and the whole line of this product.
Rebecca T.
Alhambra, CA
Nothing extraordinary. It's a 10 smells nice but other than that it's just blah. Untangles ok, long lasting as we would expect. But this is just 3 stars.