BY IT'S A 10

17.5 oz conditioner. Miracle deep conditioner plus keratin was launched by the design house of it's a 10.It is recommended for casual wear. Miracle deep conditioner plus keratin by it's a 10 for unisex - 175 oz conditioner .

• Does this work well with curly hair?4 Answers
  • I am always on the look for good hair products for thick ...4 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair?1 Answers
Audrey B.
Bloomington , IL
If you’ve ever bleached your hair, you need this. I have very fine platinum hair that doesn’t take well to lighteners and after the first use of this it has improved my hair tremendously! I will buy this over and over.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I give all of Its a 10 products 5 stars. It's my favorite product! I have used this for years and even though it is fairly expensive it's worth it. It last a long time because a little goes a long way when you use it. A pea size amount achieves great results with this product. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth, deep conditioned and so easy to brush.
Michelle C.
Corning, NY
I can't say enough about this product. I bleach my hair in the summer so I take a quarter size pump and massage through my hair after shampooing. I do not rinse. My hair is so dry from the bleach that u dont know. It never leaves my hair feeling heavy or greasy but leaves it looking healthy and damage free. I never go without this product.
roya a.
LOS ANGELES, CA
i️ took away a star because I loathe the smell and feel like it could and should be improved especially because of how solid the product is. It’s a 10 is a great little leave-in type treatment- it’s perfect for me when I am bleaching my hair because it gives life and moisture back and makes my hair feel alive again- so to speak.
Terra W.
Tulare
The product claims to deeply moisturize, have superior penetration , restore elasticity, strengthen hair, and add shine, among other things. I’m usually a HUGE fan of the “It’s a 10” brand, but I’ve used much better conditioners than this. Overall, I would say that this is a good conditioner, but definitely not a show stopper. If your hair is pretty healthy to begin with, this will help you maintain it. But if you use a lot of heat or color, this isn’t the best choice for restoration.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I love it’s a 10 products I also love how it has Charitan in it Charitan is really good for hydration it’s good for breakage it’s also great for frizzy hair so I would totally recommend this product if you have damaged color treated hair for sure
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
It’s A 10 conditioner is a life saver for a Florida girl like me who lives in the sun, the pool and sea water! I use a small amount daily for regular conditioning and I use a larger amount once a week for a deep conditioning treatment and leave it in for 20 minuets.
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
This is a great moisturizing leave in conditioner. It helps with frizz and extremely damaged hair. Tip: After washing apply directly to tips of your hair and body (not the roots) and put your hair in a shower cap allowing it to dry applying light heat with a hair dryer.

Pro: great for colored or heat treated hair, reasonably priced, makes hair soft and silky, limits breakage and split ends, adds volume, eliminates frizz, no sticky residue or grease, no scent
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this deep conditioner for my hair. It’s a mask and it keeps my hair feeling amazing. It has literally brought it back to life! It’s easy to use and I’d recommend to anyone with dry hair. I was very satisfied.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
This product has repaired my hair so quickly and it smells amazing!! My hair has been bleached many many times and if I need the extra help this is always the product that I will turn to to give me the extra boost.
Kristin R.
Sweet Home, OR
I am always on the look for good hair products for thick wavy hair, would this stuff do the trick? Is it worth the money?
Tammy B.
['Olton ', ''], TX
Does this work well with curly hair?
Ashley B.
cadillac MI
Will this make my hair oily?
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
How is this for oily hair?
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Does this work? I have one of the leave in conditioners and it's supposed to help with frizz, but if I don't flat iron my hair..frizz.