It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin

Description:

It’s a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner Plus Keratin - healthy hair on the inside and out! In just five to ten minutes, you can revitalize your hair and reverse damage with this easy, yet powerful, deep conditioner! Keratin, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients work hard to smooth hair cuticles and protect against heat, split ends, and sun damage. Not only does this mask do great things for your hair, it also feels great, too (and who couldn’t use a little pampering?). Healthy hair equals smooth, shiny, stronger styles and a look that’s full of life!

Keratin Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Keratin: restores lost moisture and strength to dry, brittle, color treated or otherwise damaged hair by infusing it with the same natural proteins that make up hair in the first place

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water based moisture sealer

Chinese Tea Leaf Extract: enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

Linseed Oil: complex natural oil and moisturizing agent that penetrates hair shaft

Apricot Kernel Oil: vitamin-rich natural oil that improves health of scalp and hair

Sweet Almond Oil: an emollient oil that moisturizes scalp and imparts flexibility and shine to hair

Has anyone tried this product and the regular version? I am curious if one would be better suited for my hair?
Is this a good product for people with highlighted hair?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way even on my long hair!” in reviews
“I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way.” in reviews
“I use a lot due to my long hair which is sort of a bummer!” in reviews
“I started using just the shampoo after awhile. ” in reviews
Holy grail. This stuff works absolute wonders on my hair. My hair is so hard to manage. It’s super, super thick. It’s curly in some places, wavy in others and the rest is kind of kinky curly. My hair is SUCH a process. Takes forever to blow dry and straighten. Even at the hair salon it takes them forever. Sometimes my girl will even ask another hair dresser to help. I don’t know how it happened but one haircut COMPLETELY changed my hair into what I’ve got now. Sorry for the rant. It’s just so frustrating and I hate it. It’s so thick and there’s just so much of it. Even relaxers hardly even make a dent. Anyway, this is the best conditioner I’ve ever used. Turned it from dry and damaged to soft and healthy looking. Absolute holy grail and I swear by it.
Seattle, WA
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by beth H.
I have virgin hair that is reasonably healthy, but I haven't had a hair cut in an embarrassingly long time so I decided I needed to try some products that would help hide the condition of my ends. This has been amazing. It smells good, and my hair always feels softer and shines more after leaving it in for a while. For the record, my hair is a medium brown but as can be seen in the (flash free, natural lighting) photo, my hair looks light brown in good lighting because of how much shine I get from this product. It's not like you only get a small amount of shine like many conditioners, my hair actually looks several shades lighter. No blow drying or anything like that, this is just air dried and brushed. It looks even nicer if you go all out and actually do something with your hair. This is definitely a holy grail product for me and I'll repurchase it when I run out.
frederick
Wow, just wow! I have long hair and chemically processed hair do a good deep conditioner is a must for me. I feel like I’ve tried every conditioner under the sun and have liked many but never but it again after I’m done. I have naught this over and over again because of how amazing it leaves my hair. So soft and silky, detangles and nourished! I could rave and rave about how the smell is spa like and how it feels on my scalp, but I’ll leave it at this, try it for yourself and you’ll know what I am talking about.
Mobile, AL
If I could give 10 stars, I definitely would! I have been searching for the right product to bring my hair back to life and now my long search is finally over!!! I could tell when I was rinsing my hair that this would be my holy grail. Then, after drying...my hair was smooth as silk. I absolutely LOVE this...then sprayed the leave in plus keratin and my hair is AHHHMAZING!!!
Harvey, LA
Very rich and luxurious conditioner! I love this product! It makes my hair feel amazing after I use it. It smells wonderful and has tons of benefits for the avid hair lover. Please try this is you are wanting to replenish or repair your hair. It actually works and it brings full hair to life again. You don’t need much as it is very rich and thick. Good for all hair types!
Newberry , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have curly and very frizzy hair. I try and try product after product to make my hair frizz free and some what controllable. Many products fail. This deep conditioner is great: makes my hair soft and silky and what’s most important -helps with frizz a lot. It is a pricey product but also the one that works. Keeper .
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy cow this product is INCREDIBLE!!! my hair is coarse and curly and never feels smooth, even after using conditioner in the shower...but THIS IS A GAME CHANGER. My hair is like silk, frickin silk! It is so soft and manageable and FRIZZ FREE. I got a sample of it and had to buy the full size. Truly great.
DeLand
I love this product. I bought while on vacation since I forgot to bring my usual conditioner product. It does cost a bit but it is worth it. I have issues with dry hair and this helps eliminate hair breakage. 4 stars only because it does not work as well as this brand's hair mask that I use.
Detroit, MI
This product is a 10/10! For any of you who have naturally wavy, curly, frizzy hair you will love this. Leave it on while you shave and then rinse it out and you will notice a difference. The keratin part of it helps my ends not look nearly as frizzy.
Winnebago, IL
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Elisabeth P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite deep conditioner! It makes my bleached hair so soft. I use this once or twice a week and my hair looks and feels amazing. It smells so good too just like all of the other it’s a 10 products! I’ve been using their products for years and will never stop!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Princeton, TX
il y a un an
Rhonda J. • il y a un an
I have been using the entire line and it really works to add moisture to your hair. If you have dry or damaged hair, it will absolutely help you. This and Olaplex are the two best brands for dry and damaged hair. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions