BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10® Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin.
Miracle deep conditioner plus keratin. see more...

• I have curly hair, my hair is 3b, so i gotta find a conditioner t...1 Answers
  • so I've been meaning to try this product but it's a bit on the pr...6 Answers
  • Ggnbnn4 Answers
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
  • "I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way even on my long hair!" in 2 reviews
  • "I started using just the shampoo after awhile. " in 1 review
  • "I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I use a lot due to my long hair which is sort of a bummer!" in 1 review
Jessica S.
Newport News, VA
I could not live without this conditioner. I dye and straighten my hair a lot so it hates me and is really hard to control. My hairstylist recommended this to me after my last color appointment and it has changed my life. My hair is smooth and happy, and it also smells amazing. Plus it doesn't take a ton of product to be effective. Love love love it!
Destini H.
Elkton, MD
I love love love this product! The first time I got highlights but into my hair , my salon recommended it to me and I instantly got hooked. It makes your hair so soft after you get out of the shower and it last for quite a long time. It can be pricy at times, but definitely worth the splurge. I've recommended this to family and friends so many times.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ

This stuff is awesome. You can use it daily or just occasionally, I've used it both ways without issue. I have fine, straight hair and I have difficulty finding conditioner that feels like it actually does something but doesn't leave a residue. This stuff detangles while making my hair feel more nourished and soft.
Stefania O.
This is a great product . My hair tends to break easily but this protuct restored the proteins that my hair was missing . This is graet for relaxed hair because you can restore the proteins that were broken during tour perm . This is another great product for people on a hair journey for healthy hair .
Felisha R.
I love this stuff, I use it everyday I apply to my ends leave on for 5 minutes while in shower then I rinse. I purchased mine at ulta and my ends stay soft and healthy hardly any split ends. My hair is naturally curly so this stuff helps keep my hair strong from breakage and moisturized.
Emily B.
This deep conditioner makes wonders of your hair. I love this deep conditioner and brand. It leaves hair soft and no tangles, smells good. It gives it volume, helps with split ends and breakage. Its magical! I highly recommend the leave in conditioner and shampoo as well with keratin.
Jennifer C.
This is a hair miracle in a bottle. I used the it's a ten miracle with keratin line and it has made a huge difference in the appearance and over all health of my hair. The price is pretty expensive but totally worth it if you gave dry, damaged or over processed hair.
Chassity L.
White Hall, AR
I have very dry hair and this deep conditioner solves all of my hair problems. I use this every time I wash my hair. I will apply it and then bath or shave to let it sit in my hair and then I rinse it. I noticed healthier hair in about a week! It is so amazing!!
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
This product is magical!!!! It works as soon as you put it in and literally takes 5 mins for your tease to come out of your hair! It also makes your hair really soft which is a plus! kinda pricey but it works reallllly good and sticks around for a while.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I absolutely love this conditioner. It's amazing. I have shoulder length wavy/curly hair that I highlight. This conditioner saves my hair! I use it every morning, and it doesn't weigh down my hair! It is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it!
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
so I've been meaning to try this product but it's a bit on the pricier side for me. I have really dry damaged hair so will it help it. even a bit??
Ligia N.
Amarante
Ggnbnn
Deymi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair, my hair is 3b, so i gotta find a conditioner that really helps me. Does this work for my tipe of hair?