BY IT'S A 10 #57 in Leave-In Conditioner

Description:

It’s a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner Plus Keratin - healthy hair on the inside and out! In just five to ten minutes, you can revitalize your hair and reverse damage with this easy, yet powerful, deep conditioner! Keratin, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients work hard to smooth hair cuticles and protect against heat, split ends, and sun damage. Not only does this mask do great things for your hair, it also feels great, too (and who couldn’t use a little pampering?). Healthy hair equals smooth, shiny, stronger styles and a look that’s full of life!

Keratin Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Keratin: restores lost moisture and strength to dry, brittle, color treated or otherwise damaged hair by infusing it with the same natural proteins that make up hair in the first place

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water based moisture sealer

Chinese Tea Leaf Extract: enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

Linseed Oil: complex natural oil and moisturizing agent that penetrates hair shaft

Apricot Kernel Oil: vitamin-rich natural oil that improves health of scalp and hair

Sweet Almond Oil: an emollient oil that moisturizes scalp and imparts flexibility and shine to hair

• I have curly hair, my hair is 3b, so i gotta find a condi...1 Answers
  • so I've been meaning to try this product but it's a bit o...6 Answers
  • Ggnbnn4 Answers
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
  • "I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way even on my long hair!" in 2 reviews
  • "I started using just the shampoo after awhile. " in 1 review
  • "I use a lot due to my long hair which is sort of a bummer!" in 1 review
  • "I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
I loved using this conditioner! I am obsessed with the Its a 10 + Keratin Scent!!! It is so fresh and makes me feel like I just came from a salon. The only thing I would say about this conditioner is that I had to use more than the "quarter" amount. I usually do with conditioners because i have thick, colored, damaged (chlorine) hair, but the person who helped me purchase reassured me that I only had to use the a quarter amount, which I did the first few times, then switched back to using the amount I felt would work and i noticed a major change! Don't be afraid to use a generous amount on your ends if you feel a quarter size isn't doing the trick!
Erika M.
I really like this product. The smell is fantastic and it really leaves my hair soft. I have used deep conditioners that need to stay in 10+ minutes but this is quick and can be done while doing other things in the shower. My only hiccup is that it doesn’t help with styling after use. My curls are moisturized but they don’t get the defined look I’m looking for.
Kelly K.
My hair is so dark, and I tend to keep going lighter when I take a trip to the salon. With that, my hair is always getting bleached which can be very damaging to your hair and I have noticed a difference. But when it’s done at the salon and this is put into my damaged hair, it makes a huge difference when brushing it out. it is much more smooth. But, if it is not in the budget, you could always go without.
Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
I love this deep conditioning treatment! If you’re in need of damage repair this product does a great job of granting you hair with keratin! I find this product extremely affordable and I was completely satisfied with the smoothness of my hair after using! I tend to get fly-always and this product really helped keep those soft and tame!
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used I have thick hair it’s wavy all over and beyond curly in the back underneath! It is not fine or soft on its own in no way I have to use a good hydrating frizz taming silk adding conditioner or it will take me 3 hours to do my hair vs the one hour if I have excellent conditioning products! I’ve never found anything better I use the shampoo, conditioner, the conditioning mask and the leave in serum/cream and my hair is perfect always now where I struggled everyday to get it under control with the same products from multiple brands they never worked I never knew it was possible to have soft, silky, manageable hair until I discovered this product worth every penny I would recommend all of the it’s a 10 products!
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Absoutlwy recommend I am obsessed with its a 10 products and would reccomend to everyone. I think its the perfect formula for all hair types. Its strengthing and healing. It smells wonderful and honestly I can't even explain how amazing my hair feels after I use this. It can be pricey but it's worth it in my opinion.
Danielle J.
This product is amazing! I'm a huge fan. It's a little pricey, but I don't care to pay for anything that fixes the strength and health of my hair. It makes it smooth and sleek and it helps the healthy look! You get quite about, overall it is a good value. I'm a repeat user and have been for years!
Ashley M.
Erie, PA
I use this product along with the leave in spray. I use this product weekly and it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling even better! I’ve tried other leave in conditioners in the past and this is the only one that actually deeply conditioned my hair. Leaves it feeling soft and bouncy!
Melanie P.
It’s a 20! Amazing leave in conditioner. Because of the price I ration this stuff out and add it to other conditioners that I use bits it’s truly fabulous. I have kinky curly hair and it still does wonders for me. If you can afford it I would buy it because it will not let you down.
brandi b.
usa
This is my go to leave in conditioner. I color my hair and straighten it every day and it takes a toll. I just throw some on do some house chores and my hair is so soft and smooth. It still works great if you dont have long to leave it in and use it as a regular conditioner.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
so I've been meaning to try this product but it's a bit on the pricier side for me. I have really dry damaged hair so will it help it. even a bit??
Ligia N.
Amarante
Ggnbnn
Deymi A.
I have curly hair, my hair is 3b, so i gotta find a conditioner that really helps me. Does this work for my tipe of hair?
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Has anyone ever used this product? What are your thoughts?

back