It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin

Description:

It’s a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner Plus Keratin - healthy hair on the inside and out! In just five to ten minutes, you can revitalize your hair and reverse damage with this easy, yet powerful, deep conditioner! Keratin, aloe vera, and other natural ingredients work hard to smooth hair cuticles and protect against heat, split ends, and sun damage. Not only does this mask do great things for your hair, it also feels great, too (and who couldn’t use a little pampering?). Healthy hair equals smooth, shiny, stronger styles and a look that’s full of life!

Keratin Amino Acids and Hydrolyzed Keratin: restores lost moisture and strength to dry, brittle, color treated or otherwise damaged hair by infusing it with the same natural proteins that make up hair in the first place

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water based moisture sealer

Chinese Tea Leaf Extract: enhances overall hair health with antioxidants and nutrients

Linseed Oil: complex natural oil and moisturizing agent that penetrates hair shaft

Apricot Kernel Oil: vitamin-rich natural oil that improves health of scalp and hair

Sweet Almond Oil: an emollient oil that moisturizes scalp and imparts flexibility and shine to hair

HooW is this conditioner help with dry ends? My hair stylist wants me to try to add moisture before I color my hair again... thoughts???
I have bleached blonde, wavy hair. Will this product help my poor, dehydrated hair?
What type of hair do you think this product is best for?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way even on my long hair!in reviews
I use this product about once a week, and a little goes a long way.in reviews
I use a lot due to my long hair which is sort of a bummer!in reviews
I started using just the shampoo after awhile. in reviews
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Alicia F.
I’m a professional cosmetologist/hairdresser in NC. I absolutely LOVE this brand!! Their conditioning treatment/masks are amazing!! As well as their daily conditioners!! Very hydrating, detangling and restorative without leaving behind any residual build up on the hair. They also smell good too! It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,441 reviews
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Jolie D.
This gets 5 stars because it delivers on what it says it will do. It is a very hydrating conditioner for those of us in need of moisture. If you have color treated hair, bleached hair, highlights, or even use heating tools regularly....this is an excellent product. You will see less frizz, less tangles, and more shine.A little goes a long way because it is so rich. I apply heavily once a week and let it set for 30 minutes before I wash it out. The keratin is helping add protein back into each strand. It is a little expensive but it is absolutely worth it. The entire product line works well. I highly recommend this product.
Callie W.
Kansas City, MO
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Callie W.
It’s a 10’s Miracle Deep Conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I went longer than I normally do in between washes - at three days my hair still didn’t look greasy, despite the extra moisture deposited from this conditioner! It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
Vivian H.
San Gabriel, CA
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Vivian H.
Very moisturizing deep conditioner. You can get away with just using a small amount on your hair. There’s no smell from this product too if you are looking for a fragrance free conditioner. Please make sure to rinse your shower completely as this product is very moisturizing and you may slip if there are still residues.
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
my hair was soft, shiny and smelling my hair was like I left the salon, With just one wash you already felt a difference
Isabel K.
New York
Omg I can’t stop being amazed by this product no matter how often I use it. I got my hair dyed and I was told I should try using this product to keep my hair decently healthy. I did not expect it to work so well. I use a lot of heat on my hair, and I bleached it twice recently and this deep conditioner makes my hair feel softer than before I dyed it. If I could rate it six starts I definitely would.
Sarah S.
choctaw
One of my all time favorites. As someone who uses heat products on my hair almost daily this stuff rocks!
beth H.
Seattle, WA
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by beth H.
I have virgin hair that is reasonably healthy, but I haven't had a hair cut in an embarrassingly long time so I decided I needed to try some products that would help hide the condition of my ends. This has been amazing. It smells good, and my hair always feels softer and shines more after leaving it in for a while. For the record, my hair is a medium brown but as can be seen in the (flash free, natural lighting) photo, my hair looks light brown in good lighting because of how much shine I get from this product. It's not like you only get a small amount of shine like many conditioners, my hair actually looks several shades lighter. No blow drying or anything like that, this is just air dried and brushed. It looks even nicer if you go all out and actually do something with your hair. This is definitely a holy grail product for me and I'll repurchase it when I run out.
Jenine M.
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Jenine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Over the last year, I’ve bleached and died my hair many times (what else do you expect in a pandemic lol). But eventually, my ends started fraying, and my hair started to become hard & crunchy and it was visible! I naturally have straight hair but it did not look very good because of how fried my hair was. I was recommended this product and not only does it smell great, but you can see and feel results literally after one use of it!! This is restoring my hair so much and making my hair look and feel so sleek, super straight & silky. I am probably going to swear by this product for my hair for as long as i live! 😂It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin #frizzfighter
Elisabeth N.
Winnebago, IL
It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin uploaded by Elisabeth N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite deep conditioner! It makes my bleached hair so soft. I use this once or twice a week and my hair looks and feels amazing. It smells so good too just like all of the other it’s a 10 products! I’ve been using their products for years and will never stop!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carson D.
Princeton, TX
il y a 3 ans
Ashley S. il y a un an
This line is AHHMAZING! It took me a bit to try it because it seems to be so little for a big price but so glad I broke down and tried it. I was desperate to bring my hair back to life! I could tell this was a 10 as I was washing it out of my hair...silky smooth! Works great with the keratin leave-in too!