BY IT'S A 10

Description:

MIRACLE CONDITIONER 10 OZ Design House: Its a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, our Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, damaged, or colored hair. When combined with It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks and the perfect complement to your daily routine. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down - just shiny, vibrant, and full of life!With notes of hibiscus, sunflower seed extract, and chamomile, you will feel like you’re at the spa during every shower (even if you’re just rushing to the office or school!). Bring the salon experience home with our Daily Conditioner and other powerful products.

INGREDIENTS:

Hibiscus Extract: a tropical antioxidant that protects even the most delicate strands from everyday environmental damage

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Keratin Amino Acids: a concentrated dose of hair’s own natural strengthener

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water-based moisture sealer

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Ginger: soothes distressed hair and scalp

Pomegranate: potent antioxidant containing vitamins A, C and E

Linseed Extract: soothes scalp and leaves hair silky, soft, and full-bodied

Tosha P.
I love this stuff! It makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated! Doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like other brands have. I have color treated hair (pravana vivids) and it works wonders. Definitely satisfied with this product and will continue to use in the future.
Samantha R.
Frankfort, IL
Love this spray. It does wonders for my hair. My hair is kind of damaged from straightening, but it’s a ten leaves it feeling soft and not frizzy, it also helps with de-tangling
melissa e.
This makes my hair feel fresh and healthy!! I have thunk curly course hair that is hard to brush and gets really fizzy really easily! It is a little on the pricey side but I would recommend to other people bc it seemed to work for my type of hair and not very many products do!
Juan M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This has helped my hair retain more moisture with regular use. When I run out and use other products while the next bottle comes in I find my hair continues to stay healthy and strong. Without being a medical professional, I am inclined to say this product also can help restore hair health, it did for me!
Halea M.
Seriously one of my favorite products to use. I put it in my hair after a shower, and it helps keep it looking vibrant and touchable. I have one for the house and one for when I travel. I can't live without it! It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product, 10 Oz #GiftCrush
Jean M.
Lawrenceburg
I love this conditioner. Works great on my dry hair helps keep it protected and smooth. Which is important to me since I color and flat iron my hair.  It doesn’t weigh down my hair, smells good and actually detangles too.  It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner
April G.
Evansville, IN
This is one of the BEST hair products I think you can have. Yes, it's expensive. But it's worth every penny. Easy to use, makes your hair feel incredibly soft. I've tried a lot of hair products for my rough hair and this is one of the only ones that actually works. Anything by this brand is amazing
Constance C.
Kalama, WA
A lot of people turn their heads when they see this product because of the price most salons sell it at but it is worth every penny! Miracle Conditioner for sure! I have A lot of fine hair that gets knappy as soon as it gets wet but this stuff takes care of it. No more fighting with the comb!
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
I have chemically bleached hair. I was in the market for something to make my hair feel and look better. I was recommended this product by the salon and I'm glad I took the bullet and purchased it. I'm able to comb my bleached hair easily and without breakage. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle. Highly recommend.
Meredith R.
Harlan, KY
This is a great product. It keeps my hair tangle free and smooth. The product is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it. I purchased mine from Ulta for $20. I would purchase this product again!
Meghan Z.
Where can this be purchased?
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this leave any residue after rinsing? I use the leave in conditioner and I've been thinking about buying the regular conditioner but I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a lot of build up.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Is this very oily?
Bibiana S.
Im thinking about buying this product because i have dry hair problems and i want to know if it's worth it?
Brandi T.
Is this product worth the money?