BY IT'S A 10

Description:

MIRACLE CONDITIONER 10 OZ Design House: Its a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, our Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, damaged, or colored hair. When combined with It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks and the perfect complement to your daily routine. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down - just shiny, vibrant, and full of life!With notes of hibiscus, sunflower seed extract, and chamomile, you will feel like you’re at the spa during every shower (even if you’re just rushing to the office or school!). Bring the salon experience home with our Daily Conditioner and other powerful products.

INGREDIENTS:

Hibiscus Extract: a tropical antioxidant that protects even the most delicate strands from everyday environmental damage

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Keratin Amino Acids: a concentrated dose of hair’s own natural strengthener

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water-based moisture sealer

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Ginger: soothes distressed hair and scalp

Pomegranate: potent antioxidant containing vitamins A, C and E

Linseed Extract: soothes scalp and leaves hair silky, soft, and full-bodied

shelby v.
this conditioner gives my hair such an amazing shine without it being too heavy or weighting it down. this is great for everyday use! it has a really great smell, and i am extremely happy with the results of this product.
Breanna D.
New Market
Love this product just have to be careful when using it because if you use it too often hair will start to fall out on over load of protein so be careful using this other wise it’s super nice but a little pricey
Delaney H.
scottsdale
This stuff works wonders I use it everyday. It is an amazing product that does not leave your hair oily. It works different on everyone I know. You don’t even have to condition when you put this on and you can leave it in. I would buy again.
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my go to leave in conditioner! Has a great scent to I‎t and leaves my hair looking shiny and healthier. Even though my hair is straight with some light waives, I‎t leaves I‎t looking straighter too.
Autumn C.
Palmer, TN
This stuff is amazing! My hair feels and looks so much more healthy after using it. It doesn’t make my hair look oily which I was concerned about. It is on the pricey side but so worth it for healthy hair.
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
This stuff really is s a miracle!! I love it. I use this to n a daily basis. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and easy to brush out my hair. It tangled a lot. This stuff is amazing. I highly suggest it!!
lana r.
Renton
Super. Expensive. It’s nice, but it doesn’t do much for my curls and honestly is kind of disappointing for what I paid for it! It’s a quality product that smells amazing, but it’s not for me.
Mallorey K.
Skiatook, OK
I’m a hairstylist and this is a MUST USE especially during the winter season. Best detangler out there with added moisturizing benefits. I have naturally straight hair that tangles a lot. My most used hair product.
Courtney M.
Atlanta
It’s a 10 has wonderful products. This conditioner is one of the best I have tried so far because it deeply moisturizes yet does not feel heavy or leave a greasy film on my hair.
Madeline T.
Belleville
This made my hair smooth and silky. It was like I had just left the salon. I could tell a big difference between before and after I used this. The smell isn’t that great though.
Meghan Z.
Where can this be purchased?
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this leave any residue after rinsing? I use the leave in conditioner and I've been thinking about buying the regular conditioner but I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a lot of build up.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Is this very oily?
Bibiana S.
Im thinking about buying this product because i have dry hair problems and i want to know if it's worth it?
Brandi T.
Is this product worth the money?