BY IT'S A 10

Description:

MIRACLE CONDITIONER 10 OZ Design House: Its a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, our Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, damaged, or colored hair. When combined with It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks and the perfect complement to your daily routine. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down - just shiny, vibrant, and full of life!With notes of hibiscus, sunflower seed extract, and chamomile, you will feel like you’re at the spa during every shower (even if you’re just rushing to the office or school!). Bring the salon experience home with our Daily Conditioner and other powerful products.

INGREDIENTS:

Hibiscus Extract: a tropical antioxidant that protects even the most delicate strands from everyday environmental damage

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Keratin Amino Acids: a concentrated dose of hair’s own natural strengthener

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water-based moisture sealer

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Ginger: soothes distressed hair and scalp

Pomegranate: potent antioxidant containing vitamins A, C and E

Linseed Extract: soothes scalp and leaves hair silky, soft, and full-bodied

Alexis S.
Pasadena, TX
I love putting this in my damp hair after a shower. It helps my color treated hair feel so soft. It also helps keep my hair healthy from blow drying and any heated products I use. It also smells really good and I love buying it. It is a little on the pricier side but so worth it.
Kendra W.
Conway
Oh my word!!!!! Smells amazing and leaves your hair so smooth! I was trying to decide if I should buy a conditioner or a detangling spray bc the conditioner I was using wasn’t helping, BUT this conditioner detangles your hair so good and I am able to brush right through it!
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a very good conditioner that leaves me hair feeling smooth but it doesn’t seem to make my hair any softer. After I wash the conditioner off my hair, it feels a bit squeaky like after you use shampoo so I felt like it didn’t penetrate into my hair as well.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
Are use this product every time I wash my hair and I have color treated hair. How are use paired with a color protecting shampoo. I also use the it’s a 10 leave in conditioner spray when I get out of the shower. I’ve been using this for over a year and love it
Lo C.
Sidney
I LOVE this conditioner! It makes my hair super soft and silky and it smells amazing! It’s worth the higher price imo! I plan on buying the shampoo next time as well!
Cailey H.
Lindenhurst, New York
I love this hair product! It's a 10 has great products in general, but I really love this one. It gives my dry hair life and smells great. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or wet! I will be using the mini bottles as stocking stuffers.
Halea M.
Seriously one of my favorite products to use. I put it in my hair after a shower, and it helps keep it looking vibrant and touchable. I have one for the house and one for when I travel. I can't live without it! It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Product, 10 Oz #GiftCrush
shelby v.
this conditioner gives my hair such an amazing shine without it being too heavy or weighting it down. this is great for everyday use! it has a really great smell, and i am extremely happy with the results of this product.
Breanna D.
New Market
Love this product just have to be careful when using it because if you use it too often hair will start to fall out on over load of protein so be careful using this other wise it’s super nice but a little pricey
Delaney H.
scottsdale
This stuff works wonders I use it everyday. It is an amazing product that does not leave your hair oily. It works different on everyone I know. You don’t even have to condition when you put this on and you can leave it in. I would buy again.
Meghan P.
Where can this be purchased?
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this leave any residue after rinsing? I use the leave in conditioner and I've been thinking about buying the regular conditioner but I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a lot of build up.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Is this very oily?
Bibiana S.
Im thinking about buying this product because i have dry hair problems and i want to know if it's worth it?
Brandi T.
Is this product worth the money?