it's a 10

It's a 10 Miracle Daily...
692 Reviews
5 / 5
Excellent for tangled hair! Also leaves my hair softer and more manageable. I appreciate the built in heat protection, too. I like the “It’s a 10” scent!
5 / 5
I love this stuff. It leave my hair feeling so soft and smooth without it feeling greasy. The smell is amazing. My hair isn’t frizzy or dry after using. It is one of the only products that I’ve been using for 10+ years
4 / 5
I do like this conditioner. It doesn't stick to my hair and makes it smooth. However its pretty thin and I need a lot for my thick hair. Otherwise a good conditioner.
5 / 5
When I say this is the best leave in conditioner ever I really mean it. I have been using this for over a decade and love it everytime. My hair gets so tangled in the shower and few sprays of this magic in a bottle gets them all out.
4 / 5
It’s a solid conditioner but I don’t think it’s anything special. Paired with my garnier fructis moroccan sleek hair oil, it’s left my hair pretty soft but I don’t think I will repurchase.
4 / 5
I like this conditioner as I prefer to use a thicker conditioner to detangle and condition my hair. This conditioner makes it easier to detangle your hair and keep your hair detangled as you wash your hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft.
5 / 5
This is the best conditioner I have ever used my hair stays soft for at least 5 days. I dont feel the need to wash as often as I used to. Its definitely a 10
5 / 5
I have thick, curly textured hair that can be very unmanageable and this is the best conditioner I have ever used! I use a wet brush in the shower after application and it makes the detangling process so much easier, and also makes me my hair feel soft and smooth. As for the smell, I’m not crazy about it, but I don’t find it to be an overpowering scent. I often find this brand at TJ Maxx, but I have also purchased at full retail price because the quality and amount of product you get is worth the price IMO!
5 / 5
I am a big fan of it’s a 10 products and this conditioner is no exception. It leaves my hair so incredibly soft and gives it some shine, making it look and feel healthier. It comes in a small bottle but you only need a little at a time. This has been one of my favorites for a while. You can often find it discounted at tjmaxx to save some money
5 / 5
I just can't live without this product! I have long color treated hair and this makes me hair silky and manageable. My hair is conditioned and not weighed down. Without this stuff my hair would dry out. My only complaint is the pump. It stops working well after a while, so you have to remove the pump and pour the product directly into your hand. All my ratings are for the actual product and not the design of the pump.