BY IT'S A 10

Description:

MIRACLE CONDITIONER 10 OZ Design House: Its a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, our Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, damaged, or colored hair. When combined with It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks and the perfect complement to your daily routine. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down - just shiny, vibrant, and full of life!With notes of hibiscus, sunflower seed extract, and chamomile, you will feel like you’re at the spa during every shower (even if you’re just rushing to the office or school!). Bring the salon experience home with our Daily Conditioner and other powerful products.

INGREDIENTS:

Hibiscus Extract: a tropical antioxidant that protects even the most delicate strands from everyday environmental damage

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Keratin Amino Acids: a concentrated dose of hair’s own natural strengthener

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water-based moisture sealer

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Ginger: soothes distressed hair and scalp

Pomegranate: potent antioxidant containing vitamins A, C and E

Linseed Extract: soothes scalp and leaves hair silky, soft, and full-bodied

Lindsey R.
Brownsburg
As i’m sure many of you have experienced, I have extremely dry hair in the winter. It gets the gritty, dry texture, which weights my hair down and makes it lose it volume.

This leave in conditioner has been a life saver for my hair. It’s completely revived that dry, lagging feeling my hair has had lately. On top of that, the blondes leave in tones my blonde hair like a purple shampoo and protects it from normal wear and tear. It’s a little pricy, but totally worth the money if you’re having these issues.
Kat J.
CLAIMS:
As a deep conditioner that leaves no residues behind, It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner is a perfect complement to all daily haircare regimens. Formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, the Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, processed, coarse, thick, or otherwise unmanageable hair. When combined with It's a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down, just shiny, vibrant and full of life.

MY RESULTS:
Compared to other moisturizing conditioners I’ve tried, this one was just okay. My hair was definitely smooth and soft after using this, but that is the only noticeable result I saw. It didn’t make my hair shiny, and I saw no difference in the damage my hair currently has. This product was a very basic conditioning experience, giving me the same results as most drugstore brands. For that reason, I will not be purchasing a full size. But I am grateful to Ulta for giving me the opportunity to try a deluxe sized version of this product.
Jean M.
Lawrenceburg
I love this conditioner. Works great on my dry hair helps keep it protected and smooth. Which is important to me since I color and flat iron my hair.  It doesn’t weigh down my hair, smells good and actually detangles too.  It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
When I leave this in my hair for about 10 minutes, my waves seem so much nicer and my hair just feel so much healthier. It helps my hair with the frizz (which I love) and it helps my hair stay de-tangled.

It is a little pricey though, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars. ✨
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
This was an absolute life saver for my hair. It and brought it back to life and nourished it to the max. I would recommend this for anyone with damaged dry hair. My hair is really curly and it has tamed the frizz and mages my curls. I love it!
Debbie D.
Midway city , CA
I love this product! It makes my hair so silky and shiny. I use this after I shower or before I curl my hair. It has really brought moisture back to the ends of my hair. I don’t think I’ve used anything like this before, it’s amazing.
Kelly L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Best hair product ever made! I use it every single day when I get out of the shower and right after it’s styled. I.t helps control my frizzies and fly aways. Best product on the market I would definitely recommend to anyone I know! It’s life changing!
Ashley C.
Richmond, VA
This product has been a holy grail for me for about 3 years now. I've always had thick hair that had a lot of volume, but after getting a perm & then cutting all my hair off I knew I needed to find a product that would help me get back on track. This it's 10 product did just that for me- help detangle, add shine, restore volume, prevent breakage, and so much more!
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
I herd a lot of great things about this product but I was really underwhelmed. My hair felt very greasy after using it and I did not even use a lot but it does have a great smell. I would not recommend this product.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This is a product I will never ever stop using! I love love love it! It smell so so good. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and shiny frizz free and easy to brush. It is a little pricey but its worth it. I use this kind and the kind for blonde hair. No matter how many other hair products I have I always come back to Its A 10!
Meghan Z.
Where can this be purchased?
Lauren B.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this leave any residue after rinsing? I use the leave in conditioner and I've been thinking about buying the regular conditioner but I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a lot of build up.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Is this very oily?
Bibiana S.
Im thinking about buying this product because i have dry hair problems and i want to know if it's worth it?
Brandi T.
Is this product worth the money?