It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner

Description:

MIRACLE CONDITIONER 10 OZ Design House: Its a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, our Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, damaged, or colored hair. When combined with It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks and the perfect complement to your daily routine. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down - just shiny, vibrant, and full of life!With notes of hibiscus, sunflower seed extract, and chamomile, you will feel like you’re at the spa during every shower (even if you’re just rushing to the office or school!). Bring the salon experience home with our Daily Conditioner and other powerful products.

INGREDIENTS:

Hibiscus Extract: a tropical antioxidant that protects even the most delicate strands from everyday environmental damage

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Keratin Amino Acids: a concentrated dose of hair’s own natural strengthener

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water-based moisture sealer

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Ginger: soothes distressed hair and scalp

Pomegranate: potent antioxidant containing vitamins A, C and E

Linseed Extract: soothes scalp and leaves hair silky, soft, and full-bodied

Is this worth the price?
Is this as good as the leave in conditioner of the same brand? Has anyone tried this with a different brand of shampoo that they are used to using?
Does anyone know a similar brand to Big 10 but more afortable?
Start your review of It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,448 reviews
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Jolie D.
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the It’s a 10 miracle daily conditioner. This is excellent for anyone looking for moisture for dry or damaged locks. This does ten things to help improve your hair. Helps dry/damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, helps with split ends, reduces frizz, and much more. I find that this product delivers. It has the benefits of how silicone leaves your hair feeling without any actual silicone. This definitely detangles instantly. I’m overall quite pleased by this and it worked well with my color treated hair.
Ryan C.
Columbus, GA
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Ryan C.
This is the perfect conditioner for color treated hair. Left my hair feeling super soft also serve as a perfect conditioner for detangling my curls.
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by angelica G.
This conditioner is my all time favorite!!! It makes my hair feel so soft! It also gives it a nice even shine! I only use the tiniest amount so the bottle lasts soo long!! If you haven’t tried this stuff before, you have to!!! It’s so good!
Logan B.
Bath, ME
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Logan B.
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and silky smooth! I absolutely love this brand. It helps keep my hair hydrated, smooth, smelling good, and always fresh. Its great for humidity and hot weather so that your hair doesn't get frizzy!
Deanna D.
Sarasota, FL
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Deanna D.
For the price I would think this product would be better to be honest… I like the leave in spray more
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Chyenne A.
Purchased at: Target
My little ones hair is the complete opposite of mine and for awhile I just wasn’t sure what to use, until I tried this shampoo and conditioner. It adds moisture, shine and makes the hair so soft.
Lauren T.
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Lauren T.
This conditioner has some really great ingredients like Squalane, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, etc. But it's so super thin and water like. It doesn't feel like my hair is getting deeply moisturized, and I need to use a whole lot to cover my hair and Detangle it after shampooing. I ran out of this far before the shampoo. It also has quite a few preservatives. It could be better, I probably won't buy again.
Tosha P.
vineland
I love this stuff! It makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated! Doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like other brands have. I have color treated hair (pravana vivids) and it works wonders. Definitely satisfied with this product and will continue to use in the future.
Kassandra D.
Copperas Cove, TX
It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner uploaded by Kassandra D.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Is the price for this product worth it? Uh YES! It’s so creamy and smells amazing!!! I leave this on my hair after shampooing for about a good 5-6 minutes just to get that extra hydration in my hair. I would buy again and again!!!
Stacy T.
Kansas City
This is amazing. I have over processed dry hair and this helps so much. It only takes a little to make a huge difference. This is my go to hair rescue.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...