BY IT'S A 10

Description:

MIRACLE CONDITIONER 10 OZ Design House: Its a 10 Fragrance Notes: Does 10 Things Instantly Detangles Nourishes De Frizzes Softens Smoothes Restores Moisture Balance Restores Elasticity Improves Color Vibrancy Restores Moisture Balance Enhances Natural Beauty formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture, and repair damage, our Miracle Daily Conditioner is a lifeline for dry, damaged, or colored hair. When combined with It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo, the results are a one-two punch in favor of gorgeous locks and the perfect complement to your daily routine. And, because it rinses clean after every use, hair is never greasy, dull, or weighed down - just shiny, vibrant, and full of life!With notes of hibiscus, sunflower seed extract, and chamomile, you will feel like you’re at the spa during every shower (even if you’re just rushing to the office or school!). Bring the salon experience home with our Daily Conditioner and other powerful products.

INGREDIENTS:

Hibiscus Extract: a tropical antioxidant that protects even the most delicate strands from everyday environmental damage

Sunflower Seed Extract: natural sunscreen that guards against color fading and/or brassiness

Keratin Amino Acids: a concentrated dose of hair’s own natural strengthener

Silk Amino Acids: restores natural moisture balance while adding strength and shine

Aloe Vera: an excellent natural sunscreen and water-based moisture sealer

Chamomile Extract: a gentle, soothing conditioner for hair and scalp

Panthenol: a highly effective strengthener

Ginger: soothes distressed hair and scalp

Pomegranate: potent antioxidant containing vitamins A, C and E

Linseed Extract: soothes scalp and leaves hair silky, soft, and full-bodied

Lindsey R.
Brownsburg
As i’m sure many of you have experienced, I have extremely dry hair in the winter. It gets the gritty, dry texture, which weights my hair down and makes it lose it volume.

This leave in conditioner has been a life saver for my hair. It’s completely revived that dry, lagging feeling my hair has had lately. On top of that, the blondes leave in tones my blonde hair like a purple shampoo and protects it from normal wear and tear. It’s a little pricy, but totally worth the money if you’re having these issues.
Jean M.
Lawrenceburg
I love this conditioner. Works great on my dry hair helps keep it protected and smooth. Which is important to me since I color and flat iron my hair.  It doesn’t weigh down my hair, smells good and actually detangles too.  It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
HOLY GRAIL!!! I love this conditioner! If I could afford it I’d buy it all the time, but it’s super expensive and never goes on sale :’( I have bleached, overprocessed, extremely damaged hair and my only saving grace is consistently using high end products. I leave the conditioner on for at least 5-10 mins while I’m shaving etc. in the shower. This does fight damage and feels like it protects my hair a bit the next day too! The smell is also amazing and lasts quite some time! It's a 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner
Debbie D.
Midway city , CA
I love this product! It makes my hair so silky and shiny. I use this after I shower or before I curl my hair. It has really brought moisture back to the ends of my hair. I don’t think I’ve used anything like this before, it’s amazing.
Kelly L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Best hair product ever made! I use it every single day when I get out of the shower and right after it’s styled. I.t helps control my frizzies and fly aways. Best product on the market I would definitely recommend to anyone I know! It’s life changing!
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I have been a fan for a few years now and have tried most of the products in the line (and even bought new stuff today) and after years of putting my hair through so much heat,bleach and color damage my hair is healthier then ever. I always say if you can afford one high end hair product always go for the conditioner, it's really the champion of hair care and I think this is one of the best of them all.
Ashley C.
Richmond, VA
This product has been a holy grail for me for about 3 years now. I've always had thick hair that had a lot of volume, but after getting a perm & then cutting all my hair off I knew I needed to find a product that would help me get back on track. This it's 10 product did just that for me- help detangle, add shine, restore volume, prevent breakage, and so much more!
Jenni J.
Kaplan, LA
This product really is a miracle! My hair is a bit oily on top and dry/processed on the ends and It's a 10 conditioner is perfect for all of it. It makes my ends so much healthier looking without weighing down my hair and making my roots oily. The only downside to this product is it's just too expensive for me to use regularly. Honestly, it is just too much.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This is a product I will never ever stop using! I love love love it! It smell so so good. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and shiny frizz free and easy to brush. It is a little pricey but its worth it. I use this kind and the kind for blonde hair. No matter how many other hair products I have I always come back to Its A 10!
lauren đź’‹.
Garden City S, NY
I herd a lot of great things about this product but I was really underwhelmed. My hair felt very greasy after using it and I did not even use a lot but it does have a great smell. I would not recommend this product.
Meghan Z.
Where can this be purchased?
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Is this very oily?
Lauren B.
Does this leave any residue after rinsing? I use the leave in conditioner and I've been thinking about buying the regular conditioner but I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a lot of build up.
Bibiana S.
Im thinking about buying this product because i have dry hair problems and i want to know if it's worth it?
Angie C.
Santa Fe, NM
Lately, due to changes in hormones, I've been losing hair like crazy. I've heard this conditioner helps strengthen your hair against loss and breakage. Has anyone tried it for those specific reasons?