BY IT'S A 10

Miracle Daily Conditioner, 10 fl oz by Its a 10 see more...

Lindsey R.
Brownsburg
As i’m sure many of you have experienced, I have extremely dry hair in the winter. It gets the gritty, dry texture, which weights my hair down and makes it lose it volume.

This leave in conditioner has been a life saver for my hair. It’s completely revived that dry, lagging feeling my hair has had lately. On top of that, the blondes leave in tones my blonde hair like a purple shampoo and protects it from normal wear and tear. It’s a little pricy, but totally worth the money if you’re having these issues.
Lindsey C.
If I could have a million of these I would buy it all. It is an amazing conditioner it leaves my hair feeling great, smooth and perfect. I also use the leave in conditioner almost everyday. It is the only thing that gets the tangles out of my hair. It's pricey but probably the best hair product that has ever touched my hair !
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I received this product in a couple of beauty boxes and I absolutely love it. I have not purchased it yet. I am a little put off by the price of what seems like a drug store brand ala the packaging and the fact that I have a lot of good products to work through that essentially do the same thing.
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
This stuff really is s a miracle!! I love it. I use this to n a daily basis. Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and easy to brush out my hair. It tangled a lot. This stuff is amazing. I highly suggest it!!
Courtney E.
Wyoming, MN
I love the smell of this leave in conditioner and have been using it everytime I wash my hair for the past six months or so and honestly haven't really noticed a significant difference in my hair.
Tara K.
New York
Love this product. The packaging is bright and fun. The product smells great. I have long fine hair that is always knotty and the product helps me to brush it out. Overall, I would recommend.
Crissy H.
Cumming, GA
Love this product. I apply daily after I wash my hair and before I blow dry. It makes my hair super soft and helps to combat frizz, although it does weigh down my hair just a bit.
Ashley H.
Pachuta, MS
Oh but YES this is a product for my daughter and myself we use this almost daily BUT especially after a teased up pageant day so that we don’t just rip out her hair
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
I like this leave in conditioner. This leaves my hair looking and feeling healthy. The conditioner is decently priced. The container isn't super appealing but good product.
Elizabeth F.
Burke , VA
My all time favorite. Have a purse size one and one for my bathroom for after the shower. Since using this I've seen noticeable effects. My hair is healthier and has a nice glossy shine without looking greasy. Not to mention the product smells amazing. Highly recommend. Pricey but worth it.