BY IT'S A 10

It's A 10 Miracle Daily Conditioner.
Nutrition for your hair. see more...

Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
I have been a fan for a few years now and have tried most of the products in the line (and even bought new stuff today) and after years of putting my hair through so much heat,bleach and color damage my hair is healthier then ever. I always say if you can afford one high end hair product always go for the conditioner, it's really the champion of hair care and I think this is one of the best of them all.
Jenni J.
Kaplan, LA
This product really is a miracle! My hair is a bit oily on top and dry/processed on the ends and It's a 10 conditioner is perfect for all of it. It makes my ends so much healthier looking without weighing down my hair and making my roots oily. The only downside to this product is it's just too expensive for me to use regularly. Honestly, it is just too much.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
This is a product I will never ever stop using! I love love love it! It smell so so good. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and shiny frizz free and easy to brush. It is a little pricey but its worth it. I use this kind and the kind for blonde hair. No matter how many other hair products I have I always come back to Its A 10!
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
It's a 10 is the best line of products you can put on your hair for hair that's been over processed or damaged or dry. It worked wonders on my hair when it was blonde and even continues to make my hair healthier as a brunette. I won't use anything else on my hair. It's a 10 is definitely a 10 on the rating scale.
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
My hair dresser first introduced me to this when I first started looking for daily hair conditioning products. This is my go to now! I use it a lot. On days when I’m not loving my hair I use this to give it shine and volume. It has a great smell and always fixes me up. It leaves my hair soft and looking beautiful!
andrea b.
I liked this product when I used it. I actually forgot about it and have not used it recently. It used to really help me when living in Tennessee. It is humid there, but hot and windy which caused breakage or my hair to actually just fall out altogether. The daily conditioner worked well!
Alexis S.
Pasadena, TX
I love putting this in my damp hair after a shower. It helps my color treated hair feel so soft. It also helps keep my hair healthy from blow drying and any heated products I use. It also smells really good and I love buying it. It is a little on the pricier side but so worth it.
Rachel V.
I began using this conditioner back in college so ummm a good while ago! I dont use this conditioner daily because it would make my hair oily, but i do use it once every two weeks to give my hair a good conditioning and mask! It smells absolutely amazing too! Def worth the price!
Kai Y.
Watervliet , NY
It really is a miracle worker. This formula leaves my hair feeling soft, looking shiny and sleek, and helps protect it against damage from my hair straightener. I’ve been using this particular formula for almost 4 years now and I’ve never been disappointed. It’s a tad on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. It’s high quality and it doesn’t disappoint.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
I absolutely love all of the “its a 10” products, they smell amazing and work great. My hair has been really damaged from dying, heat & overall stress but this product really makes a difference. The ownly downfall is the price but because of the quality it truly is worth it.
Meghan Z.
Where can this be purchased?
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Is this very oily?
Lauren B.
Does this leave any residue after rinsing? I use the leave in conditioner and I've been thinking about buying the regular conditioner but I don't want to buy it if there's going to be a lot of build up.
Bibiana S.
Im thinking about buying this product because i have dry hair problems and i want to know if it's worth it?
Angie C.
Santa Fe, NM
Lately, due to changes in hormones, I've been losing hair like crazy. I've heard this conditioner helps strengthen your hair against loss and breakage. Has anyone tried it for those specific reasons?