2 colors available

BY IT'S A 10

It's A 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer 6oz Type: Styling Products Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

• Does this product work? Does it make your hair look fuller?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Gracika E.
Gracika E.
Not my favorite it's a 10 product but it does it's job. I bought this on a whim and actually like it. Add it to your roots when your hairs damp and then blow dry. It gives good texture and volume without causing your hair to be gross. It is somewhat expensive but if you're looking for a product like this it's worth it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Edgewater, MD
The It's A 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer is a total life saver after a get a keratin treatment. Right after treatment, I love how smooth my hair is but it lacks volume. This product does just the trick! Not sticky too textured and is very lightweight.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I loved this product! It gave great volume and didn't way it down. This definitely met my expectations. It's about $20 but works great! It has to be my favorite blow dry product compared to others I have tried. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Camp hill
This product is ligit. It is a bit pricey but it definitely is worth the price point. A little goes a long way and the product really works. Honestly it's the best hair products I've ever used. Every product this company makes is great stuff and I've tried a lot of there hair care products. I definitely would recommend
Megan T.
Megan T.
LEXINGTON
I live this stuff because it really does give my hair a lift. I use it while my hair is wet and then blow dry and I can tell a difference in volume. I always use it when my hair is dry as a setting spray and love doing that too.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Zachary
Yes! This is the best blow dry volume spray on the market. It smells so good and fresh and clean. It's great for color treated hair as well as natural. It's super affordable and sold everywhere even the neighborhood cvs.
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
Corona, CA
I really like it!! Mostly for clients tha have Thin hair, You only need Little tiny product! Some time we use a lot and the results are not what are we looking for! It little in the pricey side,
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This I can not say enough amazing things about. It's great for fine hair and very buildable if you need more grit. It is a very versatile volumizing spray and again the smell is amazing as well.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Milan, OH
I have used this product and it did give my hair some volume it is one of the better ones that does what it says it will the scent is very mild and nice the price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend this for fine hair
Christina K.
Christina K.
Yes love this! Use this product and the leave in conditioner. I highly recommend this product even in humid weather. Not a bad scent and is right for the price. I highly recommend this product and try all their products!
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Does this product work? Does it make your hair look fuller?