BY IT'S A 10

It’s a 10 miracle leave in plus keratin is amazingly easy to use for maintenance of keratin straightening treatments. Perfect for all hair types this product increases styling and manageability. It replaces lost protein. It detangles, defrizzes and adds shine to hair.

• I'm always on the lookout for the holy grail of leave-in ...3 Answers
  • I've wanted to try a keratin treatment and was wondering ...5 Answers
  • Is this a light leave-in conditioner or is it more on the...1 Answers
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this product and have purchased it many many times. It does a great job and it leaves my hair shiny and sleek and it definitely protects against heat when blow drying straightening and curling my hair. It is a little pricey but it doesn’t last for a really long time because you only need a few sprays of it in your hair. I also don’t wash my hair every single day I probably wash my hair once a week max 4 to 5 times a month so I do get the best bang for my buck with this product
lilly m.
arlington
My hair is naturally almost black and I have bleached it down to blonde with highlights. Of course I use Olaplex for my daily shampoo and conditioner but I needed a leave in to help with nourishment. I like that this one can be used alone or with other styling treatments.The keratin helps make my hair stronger and healthier because it adds protein to each strand. If you color/bleach/use styling tools....this is a great spray for you. All you have to do is spray on your towel dried hair and comb thru. You will not have any tangles. It will remove that unwanted frizz and add shine.It's lightweight so it won't weigh your hair down. Very slight, pleasant scent. It's so slight that I wouldn't be surprised if people said there isn't any scent at all. The keratin really adds value to this product.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not big with a lot of products that have keratin in them since it usually seems to weigh my hair down or make is so I unbelievably greasy but this is one that does not do either! It works so well and my hair is so healthy because of it. The price is just ridiculous though so it’s only purchased on a special occasion or with a deal. But it is worth it for the benefits!
Bianca A.
Hoboken, NJ
This product has completely changed my hair! I have thick frizzy hair, and this product helps me get salon style blow-outs at home. I love how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. I just use a few sprays on damp hair, and then blow my hair out with a round brush. I don’t even need to use a shine serum afterwards #itsa10 #athomeblowout #hairsoshiny
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
This stuff has completely changed my hair a hundred percent I use this on my daughter to detangle her hair she has really frizzy unruly hair so this definitely helps with that everybody in my house uses this product after they get out of the shower I love that it has keratin so that extra protein really helps repair any over processed hair
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Totally in love with this product, i have bleach treated hair so I love spraying this leave in with keratin treatment. My hair goes from dry to hydrated in mins. I also use the leave in on my hair on my days off from styling it with a flat iron. It gives my hair shine repairs the damage on split ends and gives it an extra boost of life.
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
This is the only leave in I have ever used so it can be a little hard to gauge how good it is because I don’t really have good points of reference to compare to. However this is a very good product. I bought it originally because I had tried an ombré to my hair and my normally very healthy hair now had bleached ends and those ends felt anything but healthy. So I wanted to try and change up my hair care routine to try and combat the frizz, split ends, and dryness! This did a good job. It didn’t completely fix my hair problems but it did help them so I was happy. The smell was great and it didn’t make my hair appear greasy or anything which was a big plus to me.
Leah M.
GAME CHANGER! I have extremely thin fine hair that is dry and damaged due to a lot of box hair dye in my younger years, this product keeps my hair feeling healthy and strong, and tames the crazy frizziness that I get. It also doubles as a heat protectant which is a added bonus. It’s a little pricey but far worth the money!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is okay it isn't great. I have super super long hair, it goes down to about my hips and last year I thought it was okay to dye my hair so I went to the hair stylist and since it was dark it had to be bleached and long story short my hair ended up rejecting it and eventully looked absolutely terrible. I had to cut so much off of my hair and it has finally getting long, but now it is super super dry and i want to add moisture into it. I bought this and it makes my hair not dry and not break off as easily, but I do have to apply it a few times a day and put a brush through it as I use it. You do get what you pay for and I would recommend this though.
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
I like this product but over time it doesn’t work the way it did when I first started using it. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with my color schedule. It really cut down on the frizz, but stopped by as effective. I use it off and on with other products. Other people I know also like it.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I've wanted to try a keratin treatment and was wondering how this works. I have oily roots already and was wondering about the results with this.
Patricia R.
Can anyone tell me about this products? I seen it at my local Wal-Mart but thought I would ask y'all first.
Kaylah H.
I'm always on the lookout for the holy grail of leave-in conditioners. I have short (pixie) 3a type curls but nothing really stands out to make me continue to purchase it. I've always heard about It's a 10 but have yet to try it. Does it leave hair crunchy? Greasy? Flaky?
Samantha C.
What's the best leave in for dry and damaged hair?
Denise R.
Kihei, HI
has anyone tried the It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin and is it any good?