BY IT'S A 10 #25 in Leave-In Conditioner

It’s a 10 miracle leave in plus keratin is amazingly easy to use for maintenance of keratin straightening treatments. Perfect for all hair types this product increases styling and manageability. It replaces lost protein. It detangles, defrizzes and adds shine to hair. see more...

• I'm always on the lookout for the holy grail of leave-in conditio...3 Answers
  • I've wanted to try a keratin treatment and was wondering how this...4 Answers
  • Is this a light leave-in conditioner or is it more on the heavy e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is okay it isn't great. I have super super long hair, it goes down to about my hips and last year I thought it was okay to dye my hair so I went to the hair stylist and since it was dark it had to be bleached and long story short my hair ended up rejecting it and eventully looked absolutely terrible. I had to cut so much off of my hair and it has finally getting long, but now it is super super dry and i want to add moisture into it. I bought this and it makes my hair not dry and not break off as easily, but I do have to apply it a few times a day and put a brush through it as I use it. You do get what you pay for and I would recommend this though.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I absolutely love this product and have purchased it many many times. It does a great job and it leaves my hair shiny and sleek and it definitely protects against heat when blow drying straightening and curling my hair. It is a little pricey but it doesn’t last for a really long time because you only need a few sprays of it in your hair. I also don’t wash my hair every single day I probably wash my hair once a week max 4 to 5 times a month so I do get the best bang for my buck with this product
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove
This is hands down my favorite hair care product and I would recommend it to everyone it is leave in which Is what u love absolutely awesome product. I spray it on after I shower on wet hair and it helps detangle my hair as well leaving it easy to comb and i noticed when my hair dries that it leaves it softer and healthier. It little pricey but I say it is worth ever penny!
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not big with a lot of products that have keratin in them since it usually seems to weigh my hair down or make is so I unbelievably greasy but this is one that does not do either! It works so well and my hair is so healthy because of it. The price is just ridiculous though so it’s only purchased on a special occasion or with a deal. But it is worth it for the benefits!
Bianca A.
Hoboken , NJ
This product has completely changed my hair! I have thick frizzy hair, and this product helps me get salon style blow-outs at home. I love how smooth and shiny it makes my hair. I just use a few sprays on damp hair, and then blow my hair out with a round brush. I don’t even need to use a shine serum afterwards #itsa10 #athomeblowout #hairsoshiny
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
This stuff has completely changed my hair a hundred percent I use this on my daughter to detangle her hair she has really frizzy unruly hair so this definitely helps with that everybody in my house uses this product after they get out of the shower I love that it has keratin so that extra protein really helps repair any over processed hair
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Totally in love with this product, i have bleach treated hair so I love spraying this leave in with keratin treatment. My hair goes from dry to hydrated in mins. I also use the leave in on my hair on my days off from styling it with a flat iron. It gives my hair shine repairs the damage on split ends and gives it an extra boost of life.
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
This is the only leave in I have ever used so it can be a little hard to gauge how good it is because I don’t really have good points of reference to compare to. However this is a very good product. I bought it originally because I had tried an ombré to my hair and my normally very healthy hair now had bleached ends and those ends felt anything but healthy. So I wanted to try and change up my hair care routine to try and combat the frizz, split ends, and dryness! This did a good job. It didn’t completely fix my hair problems but it did help them so I was happy. The smell was great and it didn’t make my hair appear greasy or anything which was a big plus to me.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I love this stuff because it’s a spray in leave in conditioner. It’s super moisturizing and detangling plus has keratin in it for strengthening and smoothing damaged hair. The bottle is nice and it smells amazing and is easy to use. It’s makes hair look and feel wonderful! It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Okay hello favorite hair product EVER. I am currently outtt of this product and it makes me so sad. My hair is noticing the lack f this product in my life I assure you. My hair dresser of like ten years got me on this stuff! It goes in when your hair is damp but I have used it when it is dry too to apply to the ends of my hair. It prolongs the amount of time between hair trims, leaves your hair super soft, easy to comb and my naturally curly hair is much less frizzy. I also LOVE that it acts as a heat protectant for when you do apply heat to your hair. Though a little pricey this is my only splurge that I tend to insist on.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I've wanted to try a keratin treatment and was wondering how this works. I have oily roots already and was wondering about the results with this.
Kaylah H.
I'm always on the lookout for the holy grail of leave-in conditioners. I have short (pixie) 3a type curls but nothing really stands out to make me continue to purchase it. I've always heard about It's a 10 but have yet to try it. Does it leave hair crunchy? Greasy? Flaky?
Patricia R.
Can anyone tell me about this products? I seen it at my local Wal-Mart but thought I would ask y'all first.
Kristy S.
Putting a comb through my hair after I get out of the shower is almost impossible, would this product help?!
samylyn H.
Does this one significantly differ from the original?