BY IT'S A 10

It’s a 10 miracle leave in plus keratin is amazingly easy to use for maintenance of keratin straightening treatments. Perfect for all hair types this product increases styling and manageability. It replaces lost protein. It detangles, defrizzes and adds shine to hair.

• I've wanted to try a keratin treatment and was wondering ...5 Answers
  • My hairdresser told me not to use this because too much k...2 Answers
  • Anyone know where to find a cheaper version of this or wh...2 Answers
It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin

Start your review of It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Reina V.
Queens
I tried the original it’s a 10 and it was awesome. But then I needed some Keratin in my hair diet and I switched my leave in conditioner to this one. The shine is awesome, and it does the same great things that the original it’s a 10 does! My hair is back to being healthy, where I can run my fingers through it and not break a nail, and I can brush my hair without feeling like I am pushing out every strand. If your having hair dryness, frizz, dullness, tangling issues, please try the its a 10 brand! You won’t regret it
Mandi B.
Edgewater, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a phenomenal product for my fine, easily tangled hair. It’s extremely pricey but I’ve found nothing else that even comes close to the effects. Anytime I run out I try other products to avoid spending the $40 on a bottle, but I always come back to it’s a 10, despite the price tag.
Angela H.
Peoria
Omg this is the best leave in conditioner I have ever used. I have tried 100’s of leave in conditioners over the last 20 years and this one is the very best. I have thin hair so I cannot use conditioner in the shower bc it weights my hair down. I’ve used this for about 3 years now and it conditions with out weighing my hair down and it adds great shine and body pulse protection for my color treated hair. I love love love this product. I’ll never use anything else.
Kalli L.
Summerville, SC
If you haven’t read my review on the regular version of this LIC, you should. It basically is the same for this. I don’t feel like this leaves my hair any less or more softer or shinier. But this and the original LIC both leave my hair soft, smooth, and wayyyyy less tangled when using the product. I definitely recommend to everyone! Just be mindful of how much you use. And depending on your length and toe of hair you may need more or less than what I use.
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
I love this product so much. I get absolutely horrible knots in my hair and this product actually gets them out. I condition my hair every day and my hair is just so thick nothing helps the knots except this. It leaves my hair silky smooth and doesn’t smell chemically. It’s a little pricey but all it takes is two or three little squirts. And you can buy this product anywhere just about. Highly recommend. It saved my hair.
kristian c.
Joplin, MO
This is my go to leave in conditioner brand. It's expensive, but I do feel it's worth it to splurge on. This particular one smells good and leaves my hair feeling really soft and non-frizzy. I do feel like it's worth it to get this one with keratin added, instead of their regular formula. I put it on just my hair's tips after I shower. I notice my hair always looks really shiny and healthy.
Karlee P.
Bolivar , TN
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. I can’t say enough good about this product. This is the absolute best leave in conditioner I have ever used. My hair gets very tangled after showering and this is definitely a big help with that. It also makes my hair less frizzy and really shiny! The smell is amazing!
Parisa Z.
Amazing product. Put this in my hair after I take a shower and sometimes i blow dry it, or just let it air dry. Ends up being soo soft and shiny, and helps to manage it for 4 or 5 days. It's a bit pricey but I've bit the bullet since I know it's going to be part of my hair routine forever!
Amelia B.
Springfield, IL
I love its a 10 and I do really like this product. I have highlighted, long hair so I purchased this to help with damage. I think it works great to help with combing through hair although I didn’t see a ton of help in the repair aspect. I’ll continue to use their other products though!
Tristan A.
Knoxville , TN
Great for my dry hair, just spritz it on wet hair and go. You dont need to use very much so the bottle goes a long way. I have gotten mine at Ulta and Nordstrom Rack. I use hair oil every day, usually only use this product on days I wash my hair. Recommend by my stylist too.
Patricia R.
Can anyone tell me about this products? I seen it at my local Wal-Mart but thought I would ask y'all first.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I've wanted to try a keratin treatment and was wondering how this works. I have oily roots already and was wondering about the results with this.
Samantha C.
What's the best leave in for dry and damaged hair?
Denise R.
Kihei, HI
has anyone tried the It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin and is it any good?