It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask, 8 fl. oz.

by It's a 10 Haircare

Developed to respond to the demands of today’s color treated, heat styled, and otherwise processed hair, the It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Mask is a simple-to-use, conditioning treatment made to enhance softness and smoothness. Flexible enough to be used as a daily conditioner and also intensive enough to be used as a periodic deep-conditioning treatment, our Miracle Hair Mask delivers unparalleled results for dry, damaged, or over-processed hair.

Instantly restores elasticity; Nourishes and enhances natural body; Improves color vibrancy; Contains hair mask in 8 ounce jars; Made from linseed, almond, oat and apricot extracts

Hoow good is this product for dry curly hair? It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask, 8 fl. oz. ?
Start your review of It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask, 8 fl. oz.!
amber D.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by amber D.
I tried this It's A 10 for the first time recently and I loved it. I have 3C hair with S shaped curls, and it is hard to keep my hair feeling moisturized and smooth. This product worked wonders, it gave my hair moisture, made it silky and smooth and smelled very good I would highly recommend. The picture is after a deep condition with this mask and a blow out.
McKenzie F.
Ladson, SC
It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Hair Mask, 8 fl. oz. uploaded by McKenzie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love everything made by this company. I love the way my hair smells and feels after showing with this. I usually end up washing my hair even though I can go longer because the smell is THAT amazing!
Keishla R.
York
I've never had this product but i heared good things about it also i would love to try it because my hair is very dry and damaged right now so i heared this works wonders for curly dried hair.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I can’t believe how well this worked. I only need to use a bit so it lasts quite a while! It smells nice, not overly scented and wow is my hair soft when I use this.
Derya B.
Montclair, NJ
This is an AMAZING hair mask that makes your hair smooth shiny and weightless. I love use this every 2-3 weeks and I feel it’s restorative effects. Highly recommend it
Brandy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have battled with. My hair since I had my first child. I also highlight my hair every 8 weeks. I also have natural curly hair that I straighten or flat iron at least 4 days a week. I have used this mask many times and I love it’s a 10 but my hair needs more moisture than protein
Jessica M.
Whitesboro
I love all there products. This takes out all the tangles and knots with in seconds. You dont need alot either. The price of it is the only thing that I dont like. It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin
Jordyn D.
Broomfield, CO
I like this mask overall but I think they have much better deep conditioner options like the keratin deep conditioner or the miracle 10 hair repair mask.
Hannah S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! This leaves my hair super soft and tangle free. It’s a little pricy but definitely worth it. I use it once a week.
Morgan T.
Newark, OH
This product is life changing. I have tried every hair mask on the market and nothing compares to this one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keishla R.
York
il y a 4 mois
Ava W. il y a 3 mois
I have dry curlyish hair and I absolutely love it!