BeautyHairHair Styling Productsit's a 10
ITS A 10 by MIRACLE LEAVE IN LITE PRODUCT 4 OZ ( Package Of 5 )

ITS A 10 by It's a 10 MIRACLE LEAVE IN LITE PRODUCT 4 OZ ( Package Of 5 )

MIRACLE LEAVE IN LITE PRODUCT 4 OZ

Conditioner; 5 Pack; Authenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ITS A 10 by It's a 10 MIRACLE LEAVE IN LITE PRODUCT 4 OZ ( Package Of 5 )!
Maria B.
Lincoln, NE
I have being using this product on my daughter's hair since she was a toddler. This helps alot with the tangles. I spray some on her hair right after a shower on her damp hair and it makes it super easy to brush, leaves it super shiny and silky. Oh and the smell is super nice!
Brooke R.
Toms River, NJ
In the past I would use oils in my hair, but it left it feeling greasy. This product is lite and does not weigh your hair down. It’s a great product to use before using hot tools.
Linda C.
Fairfield, CA
ITS A 10 by It's a 10 MIRACLE LEAVE IN LITE PRODUCT 4 OZ ( Package Of 5 ) uploaded by Linda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this, love this, love this! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky! It leaves it manageable and soft and easy to brush! I have very long (to my rear), thick hair and it is my #1 product after my shower!
Adriana B.
Maywood, CA
Only tried this for a couple of weeks and so far I love it. I have really thin hair and it doesn’t seem to leave it greasy
Danniel H.
Moores Hill, IN
ITS A 10 is a great brand for the price! This stuff added much needed volume to my hair while not making it feel like hay. It’s a good protectant as well!
Amanda P.
Mascot, TN
LOVE! does not leave my hair feeling greasy at all. The benefits are all written on the back of the bottle.
Bethany O.
Works well on my hair as an overall product. However - I think it covers too many bases of the hair care routine.
Ky C.
Poultney, VT
I liked this product because I do have fine/thin hair. However I think I prefer the original better but this one doesn’t weigh my hair down as much it is very light.
Jin K.
Lynnwood, WA
Great to use but not enough conditioning for my thick asian hair. I would recommend the original one and not the light one if you need a lot of conditioning.
Emma K.
I am absolutely in love with this hair product. I've been using this version for years now because I found that the original version is too heavy on my hair. I use this every time I wash my hair, and it leaves it feeling silky smooth and healthy looking. It has so many different benefits, and I love all of them. I recommend this product to anyone that has fine or oily hair. It's a super lightweight product and it works wonders for your hair!

Looking for your answer?