2 colors available

BY IT'S A 10 #15 in Leave-In Conditioner

Now blondes really do have more fun thanks to our Miracle Leave In Conditioner specially formulated to meet the needs of natural and color treated blondes. Just like our original leave in, Miracle Leave In for Blondes de frizzes, detangles, restores moisture, and enhances highlights, shine, and manageability without any dulling residues. Reverses damage from over processing and heat styling while also removing brassy tones and maintaining vibrant color. see more...

• I got this for free And wouldn't purchase it2 Answers
  • How is different than the regular one??2 Answers
  • I just got my hair dyed blonde this week. I use the normal miracle ...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martinsburg, WV
I L-O-V-E this stuff! I've been using "it's a 10" products for years, and then I found the "it's a 10" Leave in Conditioning Spray for Blondes! This stuff is incredible! I spray it in my hair thoroughly while it's still damp before I blow my hair out. I have bleached my hair one too many times in my life, and it has a tendency to get very frizzy, very dry, and this stuff is literally a hair miracle. Not only does it get rid of my freeze completely, make my hair extremely soft, and so much easier to blow out straight; it helps lighten and tone my blonde hair. I've tried other products made for blondes, and none compare to it's a 10! As long as they are making and selling it, I'll be buying it! I definitely recommend this product to all you beautiful blondes out there!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
As soon as I heard about this product I went to Ulta to purchase it. Unfortunately, they didn't have it in yet. I finally did get it later, and the main reason I wanted it was for the sun protection for my color treated hair. My hair always gets bleached out by the sun no matter what I do. This does really help keep my blond, blond! I was disappointed when the sprayer broke on my bottle, but I'm still shaking it out. It does soften my hair also. I'm not yet sold on it being better than the original "It's a 10". I'll let you know after this summer!
Cami B.
Cami B.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely LOVE this product! Before I started using it, my hair would break so easily and my ends looked horrible. But not long after I began using it, my hair bounced back to life and looks/feels so much better! It's stronger, healthier, and just all over feels wonderful. It is also a great detangler and smells great, not to mention it helps to keep my hair looking like I just got highlights put in!! I would recommend this to anyone looking to help their hair regain its strength and health back. :)
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is a must have for blondes!!! If you are a sun lover this product will give your hair the protection it needs. If you want to keep your blonde bright & beautiful this product will tone hair as well! Apply to damp hair and blow dry or air dry for desired look. I highly recommend this product!! Gives hair moisture and keeps hair smooth and manageable without being heavy on hair. Purchase in professional salon or Ulta Beauty.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
I just started using this and I can already tell the difference in terms of brassiness! I used the OG It's a 10 leave in treatment and bought this when I went to replace my bottle. This formula holds up to the original in terms of conditioning, but I love the added violet tent. My blonde needs all of the help that it can get and I love that I can get these benefits from a product that I already use religiously.
Mia A.
Mia A.
First off, I really, really love the It's a 10 Silk. Ulta was running their hair sale and I picked up a couple of these for under $6-that's a steal. Unfortunately, this is one of the worst products I've ever put on my hair. It makes it feel sticky, doesn't soften it at all, and I can't tell it's made my blonde look any better. I will not be repurchasing this.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Alright so this product is not all that different from the original (that isn't tailored to blondes), but the only difference I noticed is this one seems to be a little lighter. It doesn't feel as heavy and doesn't make my hair as oily. I love it though! It works incredibly welll, I usually leave it in overnight and then brush and style my hair the next day.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I'm obsessed with the original one (not specifically for blondes) but I have blonde hair so when I saw this I had to try it! Honestly it works just as good as the original and I can't really tell a difference between the two. However this stuff is seriously magic. All you need is a little bit after the shower and brushing your wet hair is so much easier!!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I really love It's a 10. I didn't try any of the products until I ended up going blonde. While this is pretty pricey, I believe it is worth it because it lasts so long. I've had mine over a year now and I use it every time I wash my hair. I don't think the blonde formula does much for toning like it claims it will, but even still I really love it.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I got this for free from ulta when i bought a palette there so that was nice. This product smells nice and i love the packaging. the spray is nice and doesn't get everywhere but most importantly this makes my bleached dead hair actually feel soft and nice thats why i will buy this when i run out even though its 18 dollars i think it is worth it
Shakirra D.
When I got my hair cut last my stylist was talking about the products for blondes from Its a 10. I was sad that they were out. Why are these for blondes? What do they do? Are they worth the extra moolah?
Shakirra D.
My hair stylist keeps mentioning this to me, but they are out every time I go in. I haven't seen it at the store either. Has anyone used it? Is it just as great at the original?
Holly B.
Holly B.
How is this different than the regular "It's a 10 miracle leave in"? I bought this because my daughter is blonde but am wondering what will happen if I use it on my other daughter who has darker hair.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Where do you all buy this other than amazon?! Can't find it in an actual store
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
I got this for free And wouldn't purchase it