BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 10 floz hair conditioners see more...

Kara B.
Staunton , VA
I spray this on my damp hair after I shower and brushing my hair is so easy! My hair gets really tangled so this helps so much. It makes my hair super soft too!!
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
I️ keep purchasing this because I️t works! It’s a wonderful spray I️ use prior to blow drying my hair. My ends are sealed and don’t get brittle. My is left soft and tangle-fr
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
These are fabulous detanglers that don’t leave me or my daughter’s hair feeling greasy. They’re also great heat protectants.
Lauren V.
Palmdale
This product is my absolute fav . No joke I️ got it in my Ipsy bag . And I️ could not say enough I️m hooked I️ went out & bought a huge bottle I️ put it in my hair (that’s colored) after showering still wet & it TAMES my hair down . It doesn’t dry as frizzy as it usually would . It’s a necessity for me .
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I got a sample of this. My hair is curly 3b/3c. It’s really nice and I still use it from time to time. I have many leave in conditioners so I switch between them a lot. I truly love it and plan on buying more.
Megan G.
Grand Rapids
Has a decent smell for a leave in conditioner but I love the fact that it makes my hair feel so soft and silky after blow drying.  The spray pump can get clogged a little bit but it's not hard to rinse out. I would recommend this product to anyone who has thin or fine hair.
dawn j.
Visalia, CA
Love these, the absolute best leave in conditioner I have ever tried! I had gotten it as a gift from ulta last year and it is hands down amazing.
susie L.
Tampa
The next best thing to coconut oil for your hair. It’s one of those products that are actually worth the expensive price tag.
Gabby H.
Galveston
This is great for fine hair! Doesn’t weigh it down at all. Smells great, makes a noticeable difference in hair, combs through effortlessly. By far the best leave-in I’ve come across.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
I use this weekly to keep my thick hair conditioned without feeling greasy and heavy. It is especially good when one doesn’t want to use regular conditioner but still needs to put some product in to detangle and smooth.