BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 10 floz hair conditioners see more...

Sara B.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is awesome especially the light formula, I have very thin hair so this make sure my hair doesn't get way down we're leaving at moisturizing feeling soft and shiny. I love this product it's just a little bit expensive for my budget.
Micaela B.
I love this stuff! It is great for my very fine, straight hair. I use it in place of conditioner after towel drying. It helps with tangles but doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Plus it lasts forever. I only use two or three sprays each time!
Silvina M.
Fresno
I really like this leave-in conditioner. I used this when I worked in a salon. It’s realky light compared to the regular it’s a 10 leave in. It’s super effective even thought it’s light. It works amazing in thinner hair and is a great thermal protector as well as a great detangler.
Jacklyn B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite leave in conditioner from It's a 10. I love the smell and it's light! I have fine hair so the original does weigh my hair down. This is a great product I'd recommend to anyone who wants something "light" but effective.
Alexus B.
Las Vegas
I've been using it's a 10 for about 3 years now it definitely does it says and for even severely damaged hair that has been over processed it still makes your hair feel nice and soft and partially feel like it does help maintain some breakage
Corben D.
Elgin, IL
If smells amazing, and works pretty good. I have dry ends and this product helps hydrate them. I have used many it’s a 10 products and the leave in conditioners are my favorite. The only downside is that these products are expensive!
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
It’s a 10 works amazing! It’s sold in so many hair salons as well as local stores. It’s always recommended when I get my hair professionally done also. I’ve used this product for years! My hair is so healthy and soft and I think it’s partially because of this product.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells really great, apply product when hair is wet for best results. Although it doesn't give me the best curls, they are the softest they've ever been with product. A little goes a long way this stuff is pricey yet potent.
Michelle D.
W Bloomfield, MI
This product is truly a miracle worker. It’s a great leave in condititoner, but the main reason I use it is because it detangles EVERYTHING! I like this lite version more than the regular because it doesn’t make my hair oily like the regular one sometimes does.
Jane B.
Splendora, TX
My hair is so dry from color/heat damage. It's so affordable and I feel like you can find it anywhere, grocery store, pharmacy, beauty stores. Does an amazing job of conditioning my super fine hair with out make it greasy.