BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 10 floz hair conditioners see more...

Sara S.
I absoutely love this product!! It doesn't take too much and my wet brush just glides though my hair with little to no fuss. It's a bit pricy. I use this product daily on my color treated hair. I works great and best  of all and it smells wonderful too!
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
I used this product for a couple of months! I wanted to try this out to see if it can help my hair from heat damage! This product helped a lot with my hair, I have long thin hair and it helped it from health Damage it also gave me a natural shine!
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Love love love. I have pretty dry ends thanks to waiting so long between trims! But this conditioner really helps me get that light moisturized feeling that I am always looking for in my waves. Its a great price point and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily R.
Des Moines, IA
love this stuff! Great to use out of the shower on wet hair and as a heat protectant for blow dryers and curling. Only downside is the price I would buy more often if it was cheaper. Works great and effective I highly recommend this product.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I love that this leave in hair conditioner leaves my hair feeling light and airy through out the day instead of being weighted down like other leave in treatments may do. Definitely a product every one should have in their bathroom!!
Sydney H.
I love this stuff. It really helps your hair softer, smoother, and shinier without giving you greasy hair. It can be expensive, but one bottle can last up to a year before you run out. I am highly satisfied with this product.
Lindsey C.
state college, PA
Doesn’t weigh your hair down. Amazing product. I always get compliments on my hair when I use it. A little tip is when you’re halfway done with the bottle add a little water to thin it out even more and make it last longer!
Rachel B.
Mokena, IL
This product makes your hair so soft and luscious! My friend with really curly, hard to tame hair introduced me to it and my hair never felt softer. It's expensive to buy for such a small bottle but it's definitely worth it.
🎀L¡ndś@y🅰nn🎀 P.
So light. So soft. Help detangle my hair after a shower. Easy to style after using. Helps the straggly ends become strong and not split anymore. Absolutely my go to every time after a shower. All products are wonderful!!
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have super oily, fine, thin hair. This does not weigh it down and makes my hair feel super healthy. I feel like I’ve had less split ends and breakage since using this. I’ve bought multiple and will continue to buy.