BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 10 floz hair conditioners see more...

Teresa C.
Staten Island
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spray a few spritz's of this product in the ends of my hair after every shower and wether I air dry it or style it with heat, it makes me hair unbelievably soft and smooth. I have little to no frizz and this stuff smells fantastic. It won't weigh hair down and it works in wet and dry hair (I typically use it on wet hair). It's a little pricy but you don't have to use much of it for best results.
Vaness E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it’s a 10 leave in conditioner, but the only thing about it is the smell. I do not like the way it smells and that’s what makes me not really want to use it because I feel like it’s too overwhelming. The conditioning is really good and makes my hair nice after the shower, but the smell is just way too strong and I’m not a big fan of the scent.
Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good but not as great as the normal "it's a 10". I swear by the pink cap but I received this as a sample in a beauty bag. Helps to detangle hair and not that heavy. You will still have to be careful and make sure you do not use too much.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it is lightweight and does not weigh my hair down. I have fine blond hair that tends to get staticky when it’s blown dry especially in winter because it’s highlighted . If I don’t use it my bangs go wild! I always had tangles and fought my mom to de tangle my hair as a child because it hurt so bad . I wish this stuff was around back then!
Alex E.
Olean
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product- leaves my hair feeling really healthy and soft. It calms the frizz and my hair smells really good as well. This works so much better than anything else I have used- and it doesn't leave your hair greasy  or oily after using it. I would recommend this product! It is inexpensive as well! Check it out!
Ashton P.
Mayfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand may be a little on the expensive side but it never disappoints me. Their products always smell super amazing and work great for my hair. The leave in conditioner always works great for me after a shower when my hair might be a little tangled. I just spray it all around my hair and my brush just runs right through my hair! And when my hair drys, it’s always super shiny.
riggstaylor R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is something I had a sample of and had to purchase in full size! I don’t like conditioning my hair every time so this is perfect for those in between days. It keeps my hair feeling healthy without giving it that greasy look.
Iris L.
Charlottesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and very effective and hydrating. Repairs damaged ends and makes me feel put together whenever I use it. Doesn't compare to any other products. Easy to use and a little pricey and but you get what you pay for. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an all in one hair product.
Megan G.
Grand Rapids
Has a decent smell for a leave in conditioner but I love the fact that it makes my hair feel so soft and silky after blow drying.  The spray pump can get clogged a little bit but it's not hard to rinse out. I would recommend this product to anyone who has thin or fine hair.
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. It is great for people with fine hair that easily goes limp. It isn’t heavy at all and it smells great. You could use it everyday and it wouldn’t be too much. I feel like I can use the regular it’s a 10 product but this one is better for my hair type.