BY IT'S A 10

It's a 10 10 floz hair conditioners see more...

Caitlin P.
Dyer, IN
This is good but not as great as the normal "it's a 10". I swear by the pink cap but I received this as a sample in a beauty bag. Helps to detangle hair and not that heavy. You will still have to be careful and make sure you do not use too much.
Ashton P.
This brand may be a little on the expensive side but it never disappoints me. Their products always smell super amazing and work great for my hair. The leave in conditioner always works great for me after a shower when my hair might be a little tangled. I just spray it all around my hair and my brush just runs right through my hair! And when my hair drys, it’s always super shiny.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
I love this product! It smooths and conditions. Leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling great. It also helps with volume, and over all health of my hair. Instead of looking dull, it looks fresh and strong. It is priced slightly high, so I only buy on occasion.
Chloe W.
The best leave in conditioner for fine hair! It untangles my hair that tangles easily and makes my hair less staticky. It is super moisturizing without leaving my hair feeling greasy like most leave in products would. Overall highly highly recommend this product!!
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I love the It's a 10 lite version.  My hair gets oily very easily and this keeps my hair conditioned without adding too much oil to it.  Just a few sprays each morning after I get out of the shower and I'm able to brush through my hair with no problems.  I always keep this stocked or look for it on sale, since it is a little pricey, but well worth it.
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
I used this product for a couple of months! I wanted to try this out to see if it can help my hair from heat damage! This product helped a lot with my hair, I have long thin hair and it helped it from health Damage it also gave me a natural shine!
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
Love love love. I have pretty dry ends thanks to waiting so long between trims! But this conditioner really helps me get that light moisturized feeling that I am always looking for in my waves. Its a great price point and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily R.
Des Moines, IA
love this stuff! Great to use out of the shower on wet hair and as a heat protectant for blow dryers and curling. Only downside is the price I would buy more often if it was cheaper. Works great and effective I highly recommend this product.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I love that this leave in hair conditioner leaves my hair feeling light and airy through out the day instead of being weighted down like other leave in treatments may do. Definitely a product every one should have in their bathroom!!
Sydney H.
I love this stuff. It really helps your hair softer, smoother, and shinier without giving you greasy hair. It can be expensive, but one bottle can last up to a year before you run out. I am highly satisfied with this product.