BY ITOUCHLESS

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

iTouchless UV Toothbrush Holder/Sanitizer: The iTouchless UV Toothbrush Holder/Sanitizer functions to eliminate unwanted and harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses that reside on your toothbrush. Using the UV-C sterilizing lamp, up to 99.9% of these germs are eradicated from your toothbrush in approximately 7 minutes. This UV-C lamp also known as germicidal UV emits sufficient doses to eliminate dangerous micro-organisms. The UV-C lamp will last an estimated 6 years. Holds four toothbrushes at a time, so it's great for whole family. Powered by two standard AA batteries (not included) which will last approximately 3 months if used twice per day. Rechargeable AA batteries can also be used. see more...

Review (1)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Fairhope, AL
My boyfriend got one of these for his birthday two months ago and we decided to ask his dentist and my dentist if it worked and both kind of laughed at us. My dentist asked me if ladies at the tanning salon still wiped down the beds with cleaner after someone tans and said now think about that. I have no proof for myself if it really stops the growth of bacteria or not because I don't have access to a lab BUT from both or dentist and things that we have read online we have learned that the growth of bacteria does now slow down at all...if anything it speeds up because the brush isn't able to dry in the air. GROSS!!! we will not be using this thing any longer. Hope this helped someone!