BY ITOUCHLESS

• Where can one get a zapper? Does the supermarket versions work? ...1 Answers
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Decorator Expert Level 3
We have several of the ITouchless products for the summer. We have a couple bees and wasp nests by our grill on our patio and works great to keep them away. Has an amazing battery life...actually, still haven't changed the original batteries. I can see myself using this product for years to come.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
I love itouchless products, especially my trash can. This is another favorite and no exception, keeps the wasps and yellow jackets away (or dead)! Convenient and efficient battery usage. The kids will find it a hilarious zapping toy.
cassie g.
In the summer these are the ultimate life savers! The design allows you to get the bug without missing or trying too hard. Better start stocking up now as summer is quickly approaching!
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
My boyfriend's bother and sister would run around with this outside trying to zap bees outside because we has so many and it was hilarious to watch them try to get them with this!
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
My grandpa really likes this thing but I'm kind of scared of it, like I think it might hurt to touch. But my grandpa says it works really well so I guess it's a good product
Jamie S.
Love ... if I were only brave enough to actually get close enough now to the bug to zap it! My husband uses this all the time and is a LIFESAVER in our garage while doing projects!
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Very easy to use and handy to have. No complaints there. But watch out my teens got 2 out and we're zapping each other with them.
Dana E.
Bakersfield, CA
Anyone that knows how difficult it is to kill those pesky flies will understand how useful this would ve to any household.
dezerie L.
Corbin, KY
Amazing product! never bat a fly away, all you have to do is touch it and its dead! great for outdoor events!
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
This is great to kill the bugs I use it sometimes when the flys are in the house it hurt the bugs great
Mei T.
Malba, NY
Where can one get a zapper? Does the supermarket versions work? Saw one in shop rite