Itoen Green Tea, Unsweetened, 11.5-Ounce (Pack of 24)

BY JFC INTERNATIONAL INC.

24-11.5 ounce Can Serve hot or cold All natural Product of Japan see more...

• Where to buy it?2 Answers
  • those of you who have tried this tea, does it taste like ...1 Answers
  • I know it says green tea, but what sort of green tea is i...2 Answers
TALIA C.
I have tried this tea once in my lifetime when my boss' husband brought it from korea. From that one time i tried, i did not like it. To me, it tasted like dirt. Maybe if i add sugar or sugar subtitute, the flavor will change. I am willing to give it a try again once I know where they are sold.
Anna T.
Love buying the big packs at Costco! My dad also loves these! They're a light refreshing drink that won't give you extra calories. I've cut drinking calories out of my life (other than alcohol), and this is a great beverage!
Terrance Y.
Alhambra, CA
refreshing and thirst quenching. It's rare to find a simple iced tea without any sugar or artificial flavoring. The plain flavor makes it really ideal for daily consumption and a boost of caffeine is always helpful in the morning. A great replacement to coffee.
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
I tried these when I was little, if I remember correctly. I have got to try and find these again so I taste these and see if it is still good like I remember when I was little.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This is great option for a healthy drink to have during your meal, and the taste is very good. I like to put mine on ice and you can add some stevia if you want a little sweetness added.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I love this tea. It is not sweet at all and perfect for those who enjoy true, Japanese tea. I do not think it will taste good if you are used to sweetened tea. Japanese people drink their tea plain, without sugar.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I love this brand. It is a wonderful tea. I love drinking this. I also like the other drinks they make. It is very refreshing.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el tea verde, su sabor y consistencia me fascina, su sensación que le da a mi paladar es sensacional!!!
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
Very good green tea. All natural. Unsweetened. Very refreshing cold. Had one for about $1.50 at a ramen spot.
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
Very refreshing tea. It is not sweet so doesn't make you more thirsty like other sugary drinks
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
Is this artificially sweet? Every time I drink a Japanese soda or anything, it's way sweeter than I wanted it to be!
jennifer d.
Where to buy it?
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I know it says green tea, but what sort of green tea is it? Macha, Sencha, etc?
Muhammed C.
Columbus, OH
Does this stuff taste good?
Alannah U.