BY ITO EN

Tanaya P.
My family love the taste of this tea. We already got many type of tea at home but this one is certainly our favorite. Plus no sugar added mean no calories added.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite brand of green tea. The taste is strong but not too bitter and I love that it's unsweetened... I think it makes it a lot more refreshing! It's a little pricey but I think it's well worth it.
ayanna l.
Jamaica, NY
I have tried several flavors they are all refreshing. I have tried several both warmed and cold. In store I went into the have them on display warm or cold. Great price
Eleanor c.
This drink it extremely refreshing and whenever i visit an asian market or,( actually they are selling it everywhere now,) I try to buy one :P
Robyn S.
Mild flavor. The first unsweetened tea I've found that doesn't taste like it desperately needs sweetener of some sort. My favorite for sure!
Celeste G.
Visalia, CA
Reaaally great refreshing sugar free green tea. It is on the pricey side though. Not bitter like some unsweetened teas
Liz S.
When I lived in Japan I drank this all the time- it's aithentic and very refreshing. Wish it was cheaper!
Nicole C.
Philadelphia, PA
How sweet is this tea? Is it totally unsweeted, or does it have a hint of sweetness?
Robyn S.
I love this tea and have tried Googling and not found a clear answer: how much caffeine does one bottle contain?