Ito En Jasmine Green Tea Unsweetened uploaded by Lisa B.Ito En Jasmine Green Tea Unsweetened uploaded by Lisa B.

BY ITO EN

Ito En Unsweetened Jasmine Green Tea.
Ito En uses jasmine flowers that have been picked when the blossoms are at the peak of their fragrance.
0 calories per bottle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharon T.
Finding bottled jasmine green tea is rare in the US and Ito En is the only brand that I've seen that sells bottled jasmine green tea almost everywhere. It's not as popular as matcha green tea or kombucha, but jasmine tea is my favorite. I'm giving it four stars because compared to other brands, it isn't the best jasmine tea in the market. By far, Ten Ren makes the most fragrant jasmine tea, but they only sell their tea in loose leaves.
Amy Y.
El Cerrito, CA
If you like green tea, you'll love this. This isn't as strong as a plain green tea however there is a tint of Jasmine. If you fridge this overnight, this can easily wake you up. Definitely will continue to buy this, and overall, very satisfied with this item.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
This tea was very tasty! Just like a good quality hot Jasmine tea. I didn't really
Notice the citric acid that is added for preservation. I would buy it again! I got it at my local Asian market.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
People This Is a great cold tea in general or even for when you want to drop a few or more pounds during active days at work and school it helped me drop a lot of weight I would eat a medium sized vegan healthy breakfast with a protein bar water and a bottle of this delicious tea then go to work instead of lunch have a protein bar water and another bottle of the tea for snack have some unsalted almonds waterand a few more gulps of tea then for dinner lots of veggies small amount of rice, tofu of meat substitute and water
MELISSA H.
I'm quite addicted to this jasmine green tea! I used to drive to LA to buy it because that's the only place that sold jasmine nearby for such a cheap price! I now buy it on Amazon.com as a monthly subscription, so much yassss..

Anyways, you can't really find this type of unsweetened green tea in many American markets. Most are way too sweet or the brew is kind of too watered down. This one is just right in my opinion, it can be concidered an "acquired taste" since not everyone I've shared it with liked it though.
Seia W.
I love jasmine green tea so this is a go to drink for me ! You can find it at almost any Japanese super market like Marukai or Nijiya. It goes really well with bentos and Sushi and other Japanese food! What's also great about it is you can drink it hot or cold and it will still have a great flavor !
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
My friend actually brought this back for me on her trip from Japan & I love green tea but I could really tell if I liked this or not which is why I gave it 3 stars but I mean I drank it all so I think I like it but it's just a drink I think you need to taste yourself & see if it's something you would like.