iThrive Color Vibrancy Intense Repair Post-Color Sealer uploaded by Lea S.iThrive Color Vibrancy Intense Repair Post-Color Sealer uploaded by Lea S.

BY CLAIROL

Results Today. Beautiful Always.

Color Vibrancy Intense Repair is intended for use after a color service. Rinse color completely from hair. Apply Color Vibrancy Intense Repair to thoroughly saturate hair. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse.

Emma G.
This being the first time I have used this product and it left my color treated hair smooth, not frizzy, the color was more intense, and smells like any other Clairol product, simply soft smell. I actually like how it didn't take to long to rinse out and you can instantly feel the difference after rinsing. It does what it claims and I will be purchasing again from Sally's $2.99
I am personally an ion brand fan myself, but this pairs just as well with any color you put on your hair.  The scent isn't strong and it doesn't leave your hair oily like some drug store conditioners might.  Helps deposit moisture back into the hair, as well as seals the color! Helps it not run in the shower!
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This product worked really well. Fashion colors don’t normally last too long in my hair, but the purple Clairol FLARE Me dye and this treatment were a winning combination. That said, I did choose to leave this product in my hair for longer than the package instructed, and I think that was a wise idea.

I received this product for free from influenster.
Brianna G.
Birmingham, AL
This stuff worked to help the color stay longer. It is so effective. It made my hair smooth. The smell is soooo good. I got it free with influenster. It meet my expectations. I would recommend this if you are coloring your hair.
Patricia M.
Pigeon Forge
Covers grey really good and I only have to color once a month I like the color selections and leaves my hair soft and shinny and the cost of the product is very affordable
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
So I got the clairol box and the dye was fantastic, lasted long and didn't bleed or stain however it faded around a month which is expected with as much as I wash my hair. The real star of this box was the shampoo and conditioner. I still use it even after re dying my hair from pink to brown. It makes my hair so silky and smooth and smells amazing. The amount of damage it has reversed in my hair in such a short amount of time in unbelievable too. I'm so happy with this product. I stocked up at the store the other day for myself to have more and Christmas gifts to all my girlfriends.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
This is a great product to use for extending the lifetime of your bright hair colors! I used this in combination with my Flare Me hair dye in the shade Be You Blue from the Clairol Professional Flare Me vox box and it worked really well for me! I loved using this treatment and I think it helped keep my color brighter for longer!
Cheljha L.
Yes yes this was my number one product that can in my voxbox! Like I've said my hair didn't get much color ,but it still had a bit of damage. After I used this my hair actually felt really nice and smooth I was like super relived because I've never dyed my hair,and was afraid it would be super damaged.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This was my fovite product i got in the box it made my hair so smooth i cpuldnt belive it . i used so many products before and this one blew my mind with how it worked so well with my dyed hair the ends felt like silk i love this .
Angel T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This really help my damage hair which I already had before it really help my split ends scent was really nice also I would differently use this for my damage hair after used my hair was really soft and smooth
Tasha B.
How much is this products?