BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerMarc Jacobs
Item DAISY EDT SPRAY 17 OZ DAISY/EDT SPRAY 17 OZ (W)

Violet by Marc Jacobs is a chypre floral scent. It is delectable and luminous with notes of bergamot, green apple, kumquat, white lily, jasmine, skin musk and vanilla bean.

Marc Jacobs Daisy By Marc Jacobs Edt Spray 1.7 Oz

Where’s the best place to buy all my malls are out?
How long does the scent last? Is it overbearing?
Does anyone know where the best place to purchase this perfume from?
Start your review of Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W)!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Jessica S.
Not the greatest perfume of all time, but pretty darn good! Perfect for an everyday, lighter perfume or for a starter perfume. Fresh floral scent is a classic.
Casey Y.
Reno, NV
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Casey Y.
I received this as a gift and I love it! It's very fresh and elegant perfect for any occasion. It's sweet but not too overwhelming and fresh at the same time.
Jenny L.
San Jose, CA
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Jenny L.
One of my favorite fragrance samples from Macy's this month (May) 🖤 I absolutely fell in love with this lovely smelling fragrance that is long lasting 😊 Recieved so many compliments!
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) from Sephora and I am absolutely in love! I can totally see why it's an Allure Best of Beauty Winner. It's described as being "optimistic, beautiful, and pure". The top notes are succulent wild strawberries and soft white violet leaves. The heart is velvety jasmine that warms to a dreamy dry-down of sensual sandalwood for a romantic lingering finish. I definitely recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes fruity/floral scents.
Chantal  K.
Abilene, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this scent! It has a floral daisy smell. The scent is very long lasting, I really liked that. This is a great scent, and I would recommend to others.
Bre C.
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Bre C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance has been my go to everyday fragrance for work for quite some time. It’s a beautiful fruity floral fragrance. I love to wear this especially in spring and summer time. I have received so many compliments and have been asked what I am wearing. I usually spray about 4-5 sprays on skin and clothes. Will last the entire day. This is such and easy reach for every day wear. This is my third bottle of this. Recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful everyday fragrance.Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Rachel  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent so much! I’m almost out, so I’ll have to get more soon. Great floral scent that lasts a long time. Not an overpowering scent. Good for any occasion. And the bottle is really pretty.
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Victoria  G.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite perfumes! It literally is exactly what it is, smells like mature freash daisys but better. I 100% think you should try this. It isn't too much becuase although it is a "floral" scent, it's isn't a bunch of flowers in one but instead just ONE flower so it isn't confusing.
Hailey M.
Pooler, GA
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Hailey M.
One of my top 3 favorite perfumes for sure! I love the floral daisy scent. I just can't get enough of it. I wish it was a little stronger & didn't fade away so easily, but the scent smells so good I still give it 5 stars!! I will continue to repurchase for the rest of my life probably! 🌸🌼🌺
Priscila  I.
Dallas, TX
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Priscila  I.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume so fresh perfect for summer, the aroma lasts for a long time. Love it 😍 I recommend it 🥰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...