MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMarc Jacobs
Item DAISY EDT SPRAY 17 OZ DAISY/EDT SPRAY 17 OZ (W)

Violet by Marc Jacobs is a chypre floral scent. It is delectable and luminous with notes of bergamot, green apple, kumquat, white lily, jasmine, skin musk and vanilla bean.

Marc Jacobs Daisy By Marc Jacobs Edt Spray 1.7 Oz

How long does the scent last? Is it overbearing?
Does anyone know where the best place to purchase this perfume from?
Is product good. I haven’t heard as much of what it smells like. I’ve only heard it’s high quality. Would it be worth the money?
Start your review of Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W)!
Priscila I.
Dallas, TX
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Priscila I.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume so fresh perfect for summer, the aroma lasts for a long time. Love it 😍 I recommend it 🥰
Lexi N.
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Lexi N.
favorite perfume always get compliments on this perfume. soft and floral smell. not overwhelming. worth the price and not expensive
Kathy C.
Wharton, NJ
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Kathy C.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a wonderful fragrance! The bottle is absolutely fun and gorgeous it’s makes such a cute statement to my collection. This is my second bottle it’s a sweet floral long lasting fragrance that can definitely be worn during the day as all Marc Jacobs fragrances
Nefertiti J.
Clarksville, TN
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Nefertiti J.
For the past 5 years Marc Jacob’s Daisy has been my go to perfume. It’s a very nice subtle floral scent and isnt overwhelming. The packaging is also very beautiful. All in all an amazing product marc jacobs bang bang
Jamie O.
Fort Lee, VA
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Jamie O.
My favorite! I stopped wearing perfume for 7 years and went straight to this one when I started. It’s a clean scent that lasts ALL DAY. The bottle is pretty and the packaging is pretty. It’s my signature scent and I’ll ALWAYS go back to it.
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this scent! It has a floral daisy smell. The scent is very long lasting, I really liked that. This is a great scent, and I would recommend to others.
shaniki B.
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by shaniki B.
This is my go to & must have. I love me some Daisy. It smells so sweet & very long lasting. It's soft ,and smells when you walk by others or wind blow. This fragrance last all day on my skin & body. I'm a repeat user & recommend to all the sweet soft fragrance lovers.
Tiffani A.
Decatur, AL
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Tiffani A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always get tons of compliments when I wear this perfume! I absolutely love it! It’s not overpowering but just the right amount of fragrance to give a nice sweet subtle scent. I also love the packaging! Super cute! My go-to perfume for daily wear! 10/10 recommend!
cinthia F.
Allentown, PA
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by cinthia F.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Un perfume floral con toques dulces que es suave pero se siente, lo uso mucho para citas por que me parece súper sexy y femenino
Alyssa S.
Item MARC JACOBS MARC JACOBS DAISY EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ MARC JACOBS DAISY/MARC JACOBS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (W) uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this fragrance so so much and as u can see i’ve used a lot of it :) it has a floral and elegant vibe to it and i’m obsessed with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...