Item ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR LIP LINER 0.04 OZ ESTEE LAUDER/DOUBLE WEAR LIP PENCIL 16 BRICK 0.04 OZ

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lightweight, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on Precisely defines & shapes your lips Enduring up to 12-hour staying power Prolongs the wear of lipstick without feathering or bleeding Integrated lip brush for applying lipstick or gloss for color & shine

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Lip Pencil - # 16 Brick - 1.2g/0.04oz

Amber M.
Land O Lakes
Purchased at: Nordstrom
By far this color lip liner is my favorite!! It looks good with all of my makeup looks and i got it for free when I purchased my foundation. I am in love with it and wear it every time I go out no matter what I’m wearing or what day it is.
Sara E.
Squaw Valley
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This lipliner is so pigmented, and it is extremely smooth and creamy. I believe it’s worth it’s price for how amazing it is. It looks beautiful with the Estée Lauder lipsticks. They’re a perfect match!!
Xylene A.
Orlando
I think the texture of this lip liner is too heavy for me. I like to wear lip liner on its own or under a light balm. This lip liner doesn’t stay well on my lips- disappointing given that it’s part of the Double Wear line.