iTech Magnetic Boar & Nylon HairbrushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ITECH #20 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Touch the Technology Magnetic & Tourmaline Boar and Nylon Bristle Brush Because your brushes are your most important styling tools, iTech offers its Magnetic Tourmaline Boar & Nylon Bristle Brush Collection, the first collection of quality brushes that are good for you and good for hair.  iTech s red jewel-tone brushes feature a combination of boar and nylon bristles for amazingly efficient styling and brushing.  The boar bristles give the hair shine, while the nylon bristles grip the hair without tangling.  You get fast and easy styling, whether you re blow-styling sleek looks, adding body to straight hair or creating fabulous updos. The boar bristles gives hair shine and body while the nylon bristles grip hair without tangling. Patented magnetic handle acts as magnet therapy to ease tired or painful wrists. Magnet allows brush to attach on any metal surface.

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: 3-1
SO what i have to say about this Nylon Hairbrush is that they are AMAZING!!! i bought it at a Beauty Supply i found them perfect to blow dry and polish any type of hair i find that they are worth their price, i will definitely buy them again!!! i take care of the brushes so they last me a long time. Highly recommended
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
iTech Magnetic Boar & Nylon Hairbrush is just the tool for those flat, limp hair days. A couple of swirls with the brush and blow dryer and my hair is transformed into full, flowing locks!
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush just isn't for me. Perhaps it is user error. But it always gets tangled in my hair! Given the high reviews on influenster, I had higher hopes. Very affordable if i could use it, but since it just tangles my hair, a total waste.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser used this on my hair and I've been looking for it! Oh my gosh if you like to round brush your hair this one is amazing! If you also get fancy and do round brush curls it's fantastic and cuts the time in half!
Karen B.
Fayetteville, GA
I've been using this brand for a couple of years and love the way it smooths and straightens when I blow dry. A little on the pricey side, but worth it for the results I get.
Misti D.
Fort Worth, TX
I personally don't like using straighteners unless I'm in a rush really so I actually use this exact same brush and a blow dryer. It grabs all the fine little haired and even those annoying little baby hairs around the edges of your face and neck.. I have really curly hair and this grabs it all and I have a nice straight blown our look at the end of it
Raven B.
Williston
Love this product!!! It makes my medium length semi thick hair have a great curl under bounce at the end.... It really helps me get that look I'm going for that couldn't just be achieved by using a flat iron..... I use it every time I wear my hair down!!! Which is often now!!!
Kandice N.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Tourmanline Brushes 2 3 8 In
I love this round brush its perfect for when I blow dry my hair and style it it give my hair the perfect volume and it doesn't get my hair all batted and I love how it makes my hair so soft and silky its such a great brush I'd totally recommend it.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is very universal, I can use this when I need to straighten my hair or I can use it when I need it for curl and volume. This is a brush that works very well with the blow dryer. I would recommend this brush for all hair types.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ITech Magnetic Boar & Nylon Hairbrush is great for styling long hair. You can have long flowing curls with no frizz. This brush fits your hand so easy to hold and use. You can roll your curls or straighten
with no problem.
Harume h.
não machuca ?
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this brush or Drybar pint brushes?
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How do you like this brush? Is it easy to manage?
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Does this product have the hard bristles and does it get tangled up?
Simran B.
I'm surprised only 22 people voted for this brush. I am wondering what's about this product that people don't like?