iTech Magnetic Boar & Nylon HairbrushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
9 colors available

BY ITECH #26 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Touch the Technology Magnetic & Tourmaline Boar and Nylon Bristle Brush Because your brushes are your most important styling tools, iTech offers its Magnetic Tourmaline Boar & Nylon Bristle Brush Collection, the first collection of quality brushes that are good for you and good for hair.  iTech s red jewel-tone brushes feature a combination of boar and nylon bristles for amazingly efficient styling and brushing.  The boar bristles give the hair shine, while the nylon bristles grip the hair without tangling.  You get fast and easy styling, whether you re blow-styling sleek looks, adding body to straight hair or creating fabulous updos. The boar bristles gives hair shine and body while the nylon bristles grip hair without tangling. Patented magnetic handle acts as magnet therapy to ease tired or painful wrists. Magnet allows brush to attach on any metal surface.

Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE
I haven't gotten to try this yet but I am so looking forward to it! It seems like it would work so much than what I am using! I love to hear all your thoughts if you've tried it!
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Merced, CA
I honestly cant stand this type of brush if you are very tender headed i wouldn't recommend this to someone with thick kinky hair! or tender headed
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms
This great and fabulous brush gives such great volume!! My hair is heavy and this helps pick it up from the roots so well! Really love!
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
This is an amazing hair brush, very easy to manage. I use to use this to straighten my mom's hair and curl my ends.
evelyn l.
evelyn l.
Cicero, Il
I loooovvve this brush! you can curl or straighten. I love the volume it gives. leaves my hair nice and smooth.
Shell P.
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
If you're looking for a brush to use when blow drying your hair, this is it.
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
iTech Magnetic Boar & Nylon Hairbrush is just the tool for those flat, limp hair days. A couple of swirls with the brush and blow dryer and my hair is transformed into full, flowing locks!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush just isn't for me. Perhaps it is user error. But it always gets tangled in my hair! Given the high reviews on influenster, I had higher hopes. Very affordable if i could use it, but since it just tangles my hair, a total waste.
Clifton G.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser used this on my hair and I've been looking for it! Oh my gosh if you like to round brush your hair this one is amazing! If you also get fancy and do round brush curls it's fantastic and cuts the time in half!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Fayetteville, GA
I've been using this brand for a couple of years and love the way it smooths and straightens when I blow dry. A little on the pricey side, but worth it for the results I get.
Harume h.
Harume h.
não machuca ?
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Boynton Beach, FL
How does this brush do with reducing frizziness when blow drying?
Jada M.
Jada M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this brush different?
Christina G.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like just what I need! Where can I get it?
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Does this product have the hard bristles and does it get tangled up?