iTech Magnetic Boar & Nylon HairbrushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY ITECH #21 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Touch the Technology Magnetic & Tourmaline Boar and Nylon Bristle Brush Because your brushes are your most important styling tools, iTech offers its Magnetic Tourmaline Boar & Nylon Bristle Brush Collection, the first collection of quality brushes that are good for you and good for hair.  iTech s red jewel-tone brushes feature a combination of boar and nylon bristles for amazingly efficient styling and brushing.  The boar bristles give the hair shine, while the nylon bristles grip the hair without tangling.  You get fast and easy styling, whether you re blow-styling sleek looks, adding body to straight hair or creating fabulous updos. The boar bristles gives hair shine and body while the nylon bristles grip hair without tangling. Patented magnetic handle acts as magnet therapy to ease tired or painful wrists. Magnet allows brush to attach on any metal surface.

Buy on Amazon*
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
iTech Magnetic Boar & Nylon Hairbrush is just the tool for those flat, limp hair days. A couple of swirls with the brush and blow dryer and my hair is transformed into full, flowing locks!
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush just isn't for me. Perhaps it is user error. But it always gets tangled in my hair! Given the high reviews on influenster, I had higher hopes. Very affordable if i could use it, but since it just tangles my hair, a total waste.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser used this on my hair and I've been looking for it! Oh my gosh if you like to round brush your hair this one is amazing! If you also get fancy and do round brush curls it's fantastic and cuts the time in half!
Karen B.
Fayetteville, GA
I've been using this brand for a couple of years and love the way it smooths and straightens when I blow dry. A little on the pricey side, but worth it for the results I get.
Raven B.
Williston
Love this product!!! It makes my medium length semi thick hair have a great curl under bounce at the end.... It really helps me get that look I'm going for that couldn't just be achieved by using a flat iron..... I use it every time I wear my hair down!!! Which is often now!!!
Marlene H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this brush and love it. Just the right weight and my hair looks great The brush us easy to clean and my shoulder length hair does not get knotted
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair brush! This is the best brush I have ever used when styling my hair with a blow dryer. It distributes heat evenly and makes beautiful curls
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone with wavy hair trying to either curl it big or keep it straight. These are my worst nightmare. They friz up my hair and make it huge.
Paula F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this hair brush is the best one i ever see , makes my hair shining and silky , i my friend has one and i'm looking forward to get one ,
Madison B.
I have this brush and love it! I have super long and curly/natural curly/frizzy hair and use this whenever I blow dry my hair.
Harume h.
não machuca ?
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this brush or Drybar pint brushes?
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
How do you like this brush? Is it easy to manage?
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Does this product have the hard bristles and does it get tangled up?
Simran B.
I'm surprised only 22 people voted for this brush. I am wondering what's about this product that people don't like?