BY ITECH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Want to save time on every service and still achieve beautiful results?  Try iTech s new Tourmaline Hair Dryer.  This quiet, lightweight hair dryer contains tourmaline crystals that deliver the maximum number of negative ions and far-infrared heat, which dries hair from the inside out.  As a result, you can dry hair 60% faster than with traditional hair dryers - and the hair is left healthy and shiny with optimum manageability. Hair dried with Tourmaline dryers is left well-moisturized, shiny and more manageable, yet free of thermal damage.  There s also less tangling and cuticle abrasion because infrared heat reduces the need for strong wind velocity.  Why to Buy: Quiet and long lasting DC motor Ultra Lightweight Very gentle on hair and makes hair shiny and silky 24 month warranty. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics see more...

Review (1)
Abdessamad R.
I have two of these- one for my travel bag and one for home. I have fine, curly hair very prone to static when I straighten. I have been using this religiously for about two years now and will never use another dryer as long as I can use this. I never have static anymore, my hair is more healthy and shiny than ever. I feel this is totally worth the price tag as I love my hair now.